kbee

Good travel agencies recommendation

How about Ace Tours?? Its highly recommended it seems! I'm planning to check them out for my honeymoon trip to Europe in Oct...

It seems that there will be a MATTA Fair coming up in Penang at 4-6 July 08 if not mistaken.... saw a signboard b4 botanical garden....

It seems that there will be a MATTA Fair coming up in Penang at 4-6 July 08 if not mistaken.... saw a signboard b4 botanical garden....

R u sure? I only saw newspaper announced the Matta Fair in KL. I hope you r right, lets check it out.. :P

I wish to go on tour next year and I am not able to participate in the coming up Matta Fair (KL) in Sep 2008. However, I hope to find a reliable travel agency in Penang to plan for the overseas trip. Anyone staying in Penang to share your idea?

Hi,

do u know the date ? :lol:

hi all, I planning to go for a trip again in somewhr early or middle next year... any good place to recommend and

any good travel agency in JB? in terms of hotel/flight issit cheaper if booking from agent?

my previous trip was Taiwan F&E

thanks in advance... cheeersss

Do u guys know any travel agency in KL or Selangor? That handles outbound to European countries? Thanks a lot!

I highly recommend apple holiday at bukit bintang area. I think their website is www.appleholidays.com....if you not google it.

My friends came back from Turkey and they are so impressed with them. Another of my cousin in law's friend also recommended her this travel agent. they were so pleased !

I went to their office to enquire some trips...very satisfied info they provide...

JL

any good travel agency to recommend?

Hi Dear..

Travel agency in PJ area... GCTRAVEL agency.

Actually now is mainly in those Islands in Malaysia........

Yesterday we GCTRAVEL just started, launched an e-commerce website..

to expand more business from different places..

Visit: http://www.trosworld.com/gctravel/

Redang Island & Lang Tengah Island are the main islands that we provided !!!!

Redang Island and Lang Tengah Island are the best island in Peninsular Malaysia also in Malaysia. :)

It's a really nice & place for new couple, husband & wife.

^.^

Enjoy your honeymoooon :)

Why not u can’t get Whatchuwant?? you just need to press the right buttons. For example to talk, text, surf, fun, MMS or video etc… just choose a pack and press *128#, then press call and your prize will be waiting for you!!! Watch this bro and you know what I am talking about :o)