Sign in to follow this  
pinky pig

Hi all@

Thanks thanks

I think that is an auspicious date but actually i got 6 days(dates) to choose, went to the petaling street 'loh tat pit' n give si san pat chi to choose mar. Duno y i choose Oct 7th. Now end up one of my FH's fren also the same date. :huh:

THanks!

My preparation so far ar....ermmm....everything done...booked the restaurant, signed up for the BS = Just Married, furniture not so soon, jie muis booked, hing tais booked, all done but not one thing! Diet lor....cham ler...i am still so fat....duno how to kam fei :(

Hi Pinky

Heard from my mom,this year's 7th October is a really good date ... You seem to have a lot settled already ... Good for you :rolleyes: When will your PS be?

As for me, my first preference would be any of the Oriental restaurant group ... but all full already ...

Anyone familiar with Noble House @ Jln Imbi ... the deco's comtemporary ...but discovered it too late ... :( All auspicious dates not available.

So for 2007 and 2008 brides ... if u already know your dates ... book your ideal venue early ... Else, u will be like me ... longing for the venue ... but have to get married this year ... so must compromise lor :(

Ashley,

No promise, but will try my bestest k. If you want at Noble House or any Oriental Group, how many pax and your budget? The date also?

Been to Noble House, food was quite good considering they had to cook for a large crowd. My mum is a regular at Ming room, their branch and she say that food there is also not bad.

Let me know the details above and I'll ask for you. Will try my very best. :)

pinky pig,

hi, nice to meet u.

yeah, another bride on 7 Oct 2006. I really unexpected it is good day for marriage until so many members here also getting married on this day. ;)

u have already done some of the preparation, but me just have booked the banquet.

btw, wat is 'hing tais'?

hi zeus,

hing tais means bridegroom's good frens lor...hehehe..so happen that on that day as well, one of my FH's fren is getting married. SO the guys may have to break into two groups. <_<

Ashley,

yeah i agree with u. Really have to book the venue early. This yr lots of my frens getting married. one of them in December even booked the same venue as me,reason - no more hotels available

pinky pig,

thank for ur prompt reply. my translation is very week. :rolleyes:

i have also booked my jie mei, but my bf hasn't booked his hing tais. Yah, luckily, i have booked my jie mei early. One of my friend also getting married on the day, so my jie mei say sorry to her cos they have already promised me at first.

I also agree tat venue is the most important thing to book once u know ur AD. Otherwise, u can't get ur ideal venue. Actually, my ideal venue is Happy Valley, but the date has been booked since Aug 2005. I only start to book in Oct 2005. :(

pinky, you signed up Just Married :D ??? When are you taking your PS? Can give me reviews on them when you settle your PS and albums?

zeus,

where is ur banquet then?under Tai thong group as well?

kenix,

I signed up Just Married and my PS in end of June.After that only can give u reviews wor..U? havent sign up any BS yet? This one no need fast fast...think before u choose.hehehhee

kenix,

I signed up Just Married and my PS in end of June.After that only can give u reviews wor..U? havent sign up any BS yet? This one no need fast fast...think before u choose.hehehhee

Great, pinky :D . Will wait for your review.

I have not signed up any BS yet. Still looking around. I've seen my friend's albums from Just Married. I find it pretty nice.

pinky pig,

My banquet (girl side) is at Imbi Palace which is under Kum Lun Tai group. My bf is from Teluk Intan, so will have another dinner there.

Is ur dinner combine wif ur husband?

No choice, I only want 20 tables. Most of the Tai Tong restaurants do not want to do this small business.

wah, u only PS in June? The album can get before AD?

zeus,

my dinner bride n bridegroom combine so maybe have around 35++ tables lor...Imbi palace, the food there oso very nice. Place oso very convenient...ok lar...

My PS in June, the sales ppl there said 3 months can do the album mar. My AD in October...more than enuff time for them to do oledi...hehehe...actually i need time to kam fei only...that's y postpone to last minute lor..hahaha.... :unsure: