tamara

Tamara's AD Montage

Hi g_e, hannahtee, jonnie91:

I've sent the links to you. Please let me know if you didn't receive it. Enjoy and do leave your feedback!

Hannah, my florist is Jennifer Lim (019-318 4611). She is also very helpful if you need ideas for door gifts. I do recommend you to give her a call. I'll send you more details by email.

Hi Crazy rocks,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I've sent you an email. Do let me know what you think :)

Happy new year!

Hi sim and mspy,

I've sent the links to you both. Feel free to leave your feedback and have a happy new year!

Dear brides,

My wedding day was almost two weeks ago and I'm glad to be able to relive it through this photo montage prepared by our photographers Ning & Jim Liaw. They prepared it in a few short hours after the morning tea ceremony, just in time to show it to our guests during the wedding dinner on 27 October 2007.

Please leave your email here if you wish to view the montage.

Do leave your feedback here, ok?

Thanks!

can i have a look at your AD pictures as well.. my e-mail add: tmlene@yahoo.com. Thanks :)

Hi Tamara,

mind to share your pre-wedding and wedding day montage with me? :) i'd love to view Jim & Ning's work. i'm looking for a PG& VG for my AD!

my email: b_t_b@live.com.au

thanks in advance!

Hi Tamara..

Mind to share with your Pre-wedding & AD wedding photos..

email add alice.ply@gmail.com

Thank you thank you~

Dear brides,

My wedding day was almost two weeks ago and I'm glad to be able to relive it through this photo montage prepared by our photographers Ning & Jim Liaw. They prepared it in a few short hours after the morning tea ceremony, just in time to show it to our guests during the wedding dinner on 27 October 2007.

Thanks!

Hello girls, sorry for my tardiness! I've sent the links to all of you. Please enjoy and do share your feedback with me :)

Hi Tamara

Thanks for sending the links. You look fantastic and JimLiaw's photography is commendable. :)

Cheers

OTS

Hi.. may i request to view ur photos? My email is jcjy2009@gmail.com... thanks :)

Dear brides,

Thanks!

Marcelina, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback :) Glad you enjoyed our montage.

tamara, viewed ur stuffs...

one word..: WONDERFUL

everything was so casual, yet touching...

great stuff...