Sign in to follow this  
babysiew

Babysiew's Actual Wedding Day

Sent to u guys both the photos and montage... thanks and happy viewing!

Hi Babysiew,

Mind sharing your AD photos and montage by Jim Liaw? l_lengf@yahoo.com

Thx in advance,

Janice

Hi girls... sent to u thru PM alredi... pls check ya... I have sent both pictures taken by my relatives and also montage done by my PGs... thanks and happy viewing!

hi bbsiew,

mind to share ur AD montage by Jim Liaw.. feliciayee84@gmail.com

thanks ya.. :lol:

Hi everyone... sent to ur PM... pls check ya... thanks and happy viewing!

itinerary for honeymoon at Bali will be out today, Yumiko! Thanks for being patient with me!!

Hi babysiew,

Congrats on your wedding!! I actually chanced upon someone's wedding @ Hei Loi Tang few mths ago as I was meeting Sharon fr Wedding Isle. She told me that the couple's PG was Jim & Ning. Wonder if that was ur wedding? The deco was beautiful... with chinese lanterns and flowers.

Anyways, cld u pls share ur photos with me? My email add is hojeanie@yahoo.com. Thks!

Hi Akina,

Few mths ago? My wedding was in January 2008 hehe... Just one month ago but all ur information is correct wor hahaha... My wedding was with Vietnamese lanterns and flowers... My PG was Jim and Ning and my MUA was Sharon from Wedding Isle and my reception was held at Hei Loi Tang @ Ipoh. Sharon told me she is going to meet someone... so its you! hehe... Sent to you... pls check ur PM ya... thanks for ur comment... hehe

Ya coming to think of it... it wasn't too long ago. Haha... Must be the planning & running around that made me lost in time. Too bad Sharon can't make it for my wedding. I'm trying Cynthia instead. Anyone else u can recommend??? Actually I hope to get some recommendations from you for MUA (Ipoh), Tai Kam Jie and info on Top Vision.

I was bz planning the banquet in KL and have neglected my banquet in Ipoh :rolleyes:

BTW, ur pics are beauuuuutiful!! Such a lovely couple!