anna belle

Bridal Shop - My Dream Wedding House

Hi Adetan,

Do you mind share your pics? Thanks in adv :D

Hi all,

Have been MIA for a while. Just came back from my honeymoon last week :)

Alen,

Thanks for your kinds words. So have you and FH decided?

jaynyen,

Thanks thanks.

I have PM you my package. Yes, we stayed there 5 days. I got a Free and Easy Mas package at Matta Fair for RM3714 per couple staying at the Kimberley Hotel. That was for May 07 but MAS is offering pretty good rates for flights to HK now so you can check that out. Also, my friend just booked 5 nights at Harbour View International Hotel in Wan Chai for USD 77 per night which is really good. just my recommendation.

I'm not sure if there are any extra charges signing up with MDWH when comparing to signing direct in HK, if there are, I'm sure it's minimal. My experience with MDWH was really good and I have no complains. My work keeps me busy all the time therefore I went for the most hassle free way I can find. With MDWH, I did not have to worry about communicating with HK side and I get to see samples of what I will be getting here, resulting in fast decision making, etc. Also, they serve as a platform here so that if any request that I may have I can jsut let them know here and they will arrange with HK side.

clytietan25, lovehush_puppies, tomatopeanut,

Have PM you the link. Let me know comments yea? Thanks.

Blospey,

Since you have been to MDWH, am sure you have seen their photos and Mtvs. What do you think? Is that what you want?

I think it's very important first to establish if the amount is within your budget, if it is then it comes to how you and fh feel about the photos etc. Do you like it? It does not matter what other people say, if it's what you both want and you can afford it then go for it. If not, then choose others.

What I can tell you is our experience with both MDWH and Mona Lisa HK was superb, we have the best service here and over in HK and for us it was money well spent. We really enjoyed the whole process and happy with the results. Of course, every individual have their own values and what's worth and not. So ultimately, it boils down to both of you. If you have any more questions, I am more than happy to answer you :)

hi adetan,

i think the photoes and the mtv are great. worth to spend your money in it.

your makeup is perfect..=)

I went thru Ade's photos, for like rounds n rounds....oh..so lovely... :wub:

Hi Adetan,

I'm interested in MDWH. Hear that you have great experience with this BS.

Mind to share with me your photo and MTV? Besides, may i know roughly the price for the wedding packages provided by this BS? Do we manage to get back our soft copies of our photograph?

my email lily_law_ling@hotmail.com

Dear kerchea, Blospey,

Thanks thanks! Glad that you like it. I already felt the money worth it before I saw the photos as it was enjoyable and truly an experience. Also the service is first class :)

Valerie28/jean_jj,

I have PMed you the links. Let me know wat you think :)

Hi Adetan & Mandy,

Mind to share ur photo? I quite interested in MDWH. my email is kelly_siew_18@yahoo.com

Hi kellysiew,

Pmed you the link dy.

Hi everyone!

First of all, I would like to clarify I do not have anything against My Dream Wedding House nor Mona Lisa. But seeing that some of us here are a bit concern over the price and yet wanted to have your pre-wedding photoshoot done in HK, I would like to share my experiences. Well I went to MDWH to enquire about their package and I was amazed at the photos and thus I talked to my friend in HK about it. She then told me how they usually do the booking there in HK and indeed I managed to take my photos in HK with fairly good price.In fact, I had mine done in two studios in HK, Cite Du Lourve (www.hkcdl.com) and Mona Lisa.

Personally, I felt that both Cite Du Lourve and Monsa Lisa's photos were great. Their MUA and photographers tried their best to make me look as beautiful as they could but in terms of service quality, I would prefer Cite Du Lourve. When the MUA at Cite Du Lourve was free and I was also waiting for my turn to take photos (as some other couple was taking at the same scene), she brought me into the make up room and gave me another makeover for free. Meaning to say, I only paid for 2 different image styling, but she gave me another one free. Bare in mind that Cite Du Lourve was full of customers as well. I find that the staffs at Cite Du Lourve were sort of like they really wanted you to feel happy taking your pre-wedding photos, as compared with Mona Lisa, where I feel that they will take advantage of you like they will charge seperately for the groom's white pants/ shoe rental or something like that (can't remember what did I paid for).

Cite Du Lourve is not as huge as Mona Lisa, in fact I would say its half the size of Mona Lisa. But I found that the SA at Cite Du Lourve was very friendly and passionate towards their job when they helped me to analyze which gown is suitable for me during my gown-fitting. Mona Lisa offered me VIP gown-fitting room or something which was grand, huge and made you feel like princess, but the SA was not as friendly and patient, probably because Mona Lisa has got more customers and they are tired of doing the same thing again and again. When I went over to collect my photos (you can opt for courier too) the staff at Cite Du Lourve carefully explained to me how I could clean my photos and they also provide 3 years warranty should anything happened to my photos while the SA at Mona Lisa just left me there alone examining my photos. However I believe this will be different with MDWH as they will be the one showing you the photos but not Monsa Lisa's staff.

My friend in HK personally think that Cite Du Lourve is the best in HK and that is why I engaged them. The reason why I signed up both bridal studios was because Cite Du Lourve doesn't have outdoor shooting scene like Mona Lisa, ie the cruise, the seaside and stuff. Overall I would say it's money well spent as I've got 4 albums (2 from each bridal studio), 2 big enlargements (as in 20x30 or something like that), and a few various sizes photo enlargements as well as all the photos (about 70 photos all in all) in DVD for about RM 5k only. I believe you can only get one package at MDWH with this price, but they do oversee everything for you. Again I am not a representative from either one of the bridal studio mentioned above. I have good experiences with both studios, just slightly better one with Cite Du Lourve. Hehe. Anyway it's all down to individual and I just would like to share my individual experience. If you have the time and would like to have hands-on experience on this pre-wedding photos planning thingy, I would say you will not regret it! Else, just engage with MDWH and have fun shooting your photos at Mona Lisa.

If you want to view my photos, just let me know ;) Most importantly, enjoy your photography session!

Cheers

Carmen

Hi adetan,

Wow, your photo looks great and fascinating.

This is what i like.

Besides, do you still remember the photographer that took your photo?

Do the car decoration and bridal flower included in the packages for the AD?

Thanks. :lol:

Hi all,

I apologize for my late reply, have been MIA for such a long time, bz with lotsa thingy.

I have Pm my wedding website to those who interested to view my photos.

cheers.

Mandy

hi carmen and adetan,

pls share with me your photo at HK, TQ vry much.

my email sonpino@yahoo.com

by the way, carmen how did u manage to contact Cite Du Lourve? by email? direct call? or simply walk in?

tqtq.

Dear Carmen, Adetan, Mandy,

In fact I have paid RM1000 deposit to MDWH but still wondering whether to take photo in HK.

Do you all mind to share your photos with me? and what u all got from the package?

Did you take MV during PS session? If so, how much?

My email is mayccm0317@yahoo.com

Thank you...

Dear Carmen & adetan,

fm d long post entries... it sounds like both of u got gr8 packages 4 d PS... mind sharing with me ur PS photos? thx ya! & ... btw... CongratUlAtiOns ya!

pm or email to me oso can...

eaumelon@hotmail.com

Dear harryt,

My friend in HK helped me to book and liased with Cite Du Lourve. But if you really want to contact them, phone will be a better choice as I tried sending them emails but no reply. Mona Lisa did replied my email very fast though. I've sent my wedding photos to you via email. :)

Dear may_may,

I've sent you an email regarding my wedding photos. I did not take up the MV though but I know both adetan and mandy did so they could give you better advice :)

Dear eumelon & jane,

Already pm-ed you gurls on my wedding photos :)

Regards

Carmen

:D dear carmen,

rcvd ur mel. thx 4 sharing ya. ur photos r gr8. u look so sw8 esp. d 1 standing on d rounded stage wif a luv behind.

Hi Adetan & Mandy,

Mind to share ur photo? I quite interested in MDWH. my email is kelly_siew_18@yahoo.com

Hi kellysiew,

Pmed you the link dy.

Dear Carmen, Adetan & Mandy,

Im still thinking of whether to go to HK for PS even i have paid for $1000 deposit, need to see more PS from you all. Did u mind to share with me & send it to my mail at joeychok2000@yahoo.com?

Beside, how did you get the photo after the whole PS finished? How long did you get your photo? Did the SA ask you to add $ which is not included in the package?

Thx a lot ya!

Regards,

Machok

Hi Adetan & Mandy,

Hi kellysiew,

Pmed you the link dy.

Dear Carmen, Adetan & Mandy,

Im still thinking of whether to go to HK for PS even i have paid for $1000 deposit, need to see more PS from you all. Did u mind to share with me & send it to my mail at joeychok2000@yahoo.com?

Beside, how did you get the photo after the whole PS finished? How long did you get your photo? Did the SA ask you to add $ which is not included in the package?

Thx a lot ya!

Regards,

Machok

Hi Machok,

Although am not Carmen, Adetan nor Mandy but I can answer your questions above because my pre marital photos were taken in Monalisa Hong Kong thru' MDWH promotion too.

Basically the HK SA is very professional and really unlike local SA. They will inform you everything and it's all up to you If you want to add photos/change frames or albums. There's no hidden cost like local BS, you get what you paid.

My photos were ready to be picked up in 3 weeks time! Unbelievable ler? But it's true, their service are superb and fast. You can either go HK personally to pick it up Or pay for the courier. DHL provided very god services I got it the next day I paid the courier charges.

You have made a wise choice to go for Monalisa / France bridal am I'm sure you are gotta enjoy the experiences in HK. Good luck.