Sign in to follow this  
jaylow

Tiao2 Zheng3 Nei4 Yi1 / Body Shaping Undergarment

hi gals,

wonder anyone here wearing it? What does it call in Enligsh ah?? :o its usually 2K and above one.........

I was approached on the latest technology called Lightness and its dai4 yen2 by christy chung.

Personally i bought one set few years back but don't have the discipline to wear...but i did find lots of disadvantages too.

Anyone wearing it? or know someone wearing it?? I love to hear other pple's experience.

hi gals,

wonder anyone here wearing it? What does it call in Enligsh ah?? :o its usually 2K and above one.........

I was approached on the latest technology called Lightness and its dai4 yen2 by christy chung.

Personally i bought one set few years back but don't have the discipline to wear...but i did find lots of disadvantages too.

Anyone wearing it? or know someone wearing it?? I love to hear other pple's experience.

Hi jaylow

What is this? Is it something that u wear and u get better shape and posture? Just wondering, Christy Chung got het killer shape from this or Marie France? Oledi burnt $$$ at Marie France :(

Got many brand for this lingerie which help to make your body shape nice and tight and also can slim down.

I tried it before but not everyday wear so can't see effect... :unsure: If you really got heart and wear it everyday then only see result...

I found it is hard to wear and feel uncomfortable and hot also. That's why give up.

Now i heard got another type like this kind of lingerie but not hard stick around and is elastic which have infra red one, cost much cheaper around RM300-400, if not mistaken.

athena, i think wat she meant was corset. lingerie that helps to re-define your body shape from breast to waist.

never wear that before, heard it's expensive. not sure about the effectiveness also. colleague used to wear it, but she was already very skinny, so can't see big changes. she just used it to adjust her breast only.

hey Carmen & Athena,

A fren of mine is wearing these 'corset' by BeStyle. she said it worked for her. she wanted to 'minimise' the bulge on her hip area. mayb bcoz she is disciplined with this practise, so she lost 2-3 kg after 2 months. she said it is not totally uncomfortable. it just take a few days to get used to it. and no need to diet coz the slight tightness will kill ur appetite.

:)

really? then she must be very happy with the results. but how much she bought it?

heard one direct selling company is selling. dunno wats the name already. elken?

carmen..

i think she spent almost 1k and it is only for the hip. she said it comes in separate pieces.. means if u want to shape ur upper part, u need buy another piece.

i heard about elken too but dont know much about it.

it is true, they say that if it is too tight, it might affect our reproductive and also digestion system woh.. :D

Got many brand for this lingerie which help to make your body shape nice and tight and also can slim down.

I tried it before but not everyday wear so can't see effect... :D If you really got heart and wear it everyday then only see result...

I found it is hard to wear and feel uncomfortable and hot also. That's why give up.

Now i heard got another type like this kind of lingerie but not hard stick around and is elastic which have infra red one, cost much cheaper around RM300-400, if not mistaken.

u sure that much only ah? :o Think my fren quoted me is RM 3200.

Also with infra red and its made of powder of purple crystal.

carmen..

i think she spent almost 1k and it is only for the hip. she said it comes in separate pieces.. means if u want to shape ur upper part, u need buy another piece.

i heard about elken too but dont know much about it.

it is true, they say that if it is too tight, it might affect our reproductive and also digestion system woh.. :unsure:

ya lor.....even it makes me want to go toilet often. and if you get stuck in the traffic jams, you are sure doomed when wearing it. It makes a big diff when u urgent time wearing it and not wearing it.

:unsure: powder of purple crystal & infra red :o sounded so high tech (mata pun terbeliak!!)

wats the functions of this two ingredients?

i know most of taiwan's celebrity wear this aft they gv birth to get the shape back, i am planning to get one aft i gv birth. may i know where to find bestyle in KL?

i know one direst selling company do have this lingerie. It shape up your body.

I'm wearing one myself. Very effective. Very comfy. Have better posture.

hi, i m wearing bestyle just for my hip. its really help me to shape up. i have a friend bought 1 set and we can see the result.

for bestyle i feel comfortable wearing it. Plan to buy the bra too. the beauty salon i used to go selling this brand.

i feel should go for a try if want to shape up your body.