Hi..I went to survey Sophia with missymomoko that night. The SA said must buy 4 ampoules from them at RM35 each. And that's RM140!! He said 3 ampoules for the bride and 1 ampoule for the bridegroom. I asked him why need so many ampoules cos I only used 1 bottle for my PS. I asked him how they're going to apply the 2nd and 3rd ampoule? Dont tell me apply the ampoules over the make up! Then the bride's face will be thick of make up! He said sorry..they do light make up for all brides, they dont apply thick opera-style make up. Then why need 3 ampoules if they do light make up?!! Then he said dunno, we must go and ask the MUA on this. WAH...

i almost laugh out loud when i read this post... u r right, how to apply 3 for bride's face? but if i recall correctly from one of the previous post, 2 each for bride and bridegroom .... (hey be fair to the hushand too)

I bought one box of ampoules..its very good ampoules! During the whole day outdoor shooting, sweating..but my face make up still

looks very fresh n long lasting. I bought one box coz i need to use it on my AD as well.. found its good so buy more lo..hehe...

but did you really apply three bottles then ur hubby only one???

I've Had my PS last weekend.

Tat day is Raining!.. I dun even get to take photos from the BS Garden.. All Indoors..

I can say.. the Indoors PS is very common.. I think more or less they use the same backdrop.. The PG did not utilise the decor areas inside the BS.. Like those pretty chairs or their pretty walls.. or their Pretty Curtains..

The Make Up Artist is the STP.. My Make up is Au Natural.. So not much complaint from me. However we use 4 bottles of Ampoules which cost us RM140. Bride 2 ampoules and Groom 2 ampoules.. I find it expensive.. I can't remember wat brand she use it on me.. but it does look better and skin looks dewy.. She said i can choose to use only 1 bottle of ampoule but the effect wont be tat nice.. so use 2 bottles lor.. If can buy ur own ampoule there.. save cost

I hope I can c my pictures this weekend.

My package has 30 poses only and now I think.. we sure will add photos more or less coz.. even we have 4 gowns.. 1 gown oledi have different different backdrop.. So worried.. dunno how much it will cost for additional pictures.. Need to tighten the belt and try to control.

Blurcheryl, why didn't you voice out to the PG during the PS that you like to have those pretty chair, walls or curtains as your background?

How many photos you took on that day? To get 30 out of hundreds is definitely a tough job. Good luck.

Blurcheryl,

sorry to hear that it was raining during your photo shooting. by the way, once raining then cannot get another to replace for the outdoor?

ahqi, hwayen,

Well during mid of PS.. I do ask the PG about it, the pretty background.. so i have 2 differernt background upstairs and downstair. as for Outdoor, I dun mind.. coz initial plan we not intend to go for outdoor. I tot garden behind the BS is good enough..but rain heavily.. so cannot lor. I oso know 30 pics out of 180.. tat will be alot lot.. will need my hubby to stop me from adding.

Hi joycelee & Hwayen,

When can you collect your album?

Please share the photos with me ya. my email cchooi_lam@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Hi blurchery,

I also dunno when can i collect my album :) so far i just chose my photo but hvnt c my photo with design yet.

Joycelee,

I've chosen my photos last Sat. Total 32 pose. (I oni add 2 more).

Alot of background I did not choose.. coz i feel so fake.. like in the beach.. background.. look nice but me and hubby can't accept.. hahah so weird of us

I had my jimui photos 50pcs.. abt 18pose to choose from..

Got 1 pic is very funny.. i'm punching my hubby and my hubby feel the punch 1.. I didn't choose the photos at first ..after looking it again and again and my hubby notice tat whenever I saw that pic i will giggle or laugh. so We choose tat photo.

Joycelee,

I've chosen my photos last Sat. Total 32 pose. (I oni add 2 more).

Alot of background I did not choose.. coz i feel so fake.. like in the beach.. background.. look nice but me and hubby can't accept.. hahah so weird of us

I had my jimui photos 50pcs.. abt 18pose to choose from..

Got 1 pic is very funny.. i'm punching my hubby and my hubby feel the punch 1.. I didn't choose the photos at first ..after looking it again and again and my hubby notice tat whenever I saw that pic i will giggle or laugh. so We choose tat photo.

Hi Blurberry,

how long u taken to choose your photo? I also went to Sophia last Sat. :) Mayb we hv meet each others that day, hahaha.....

Hehehe... i got choose the beach background... emm.. it's ok for me :P

Dun forget to share w me your photo, especially the photo u punching your hubby...

Hi Joycelee,

My Blurcheryl lar.. haha but i definitely love blurberry..

I was there abt 1pm and it took us abt 2hrs plus to choose the photos..

OOOh definitely will share.. when u going to get ur photo album? did u check with them?

When is your AD? They already been asking me abt the car decorations.. to ask me whether I have finalise the wedding car yet.

So far I have Smart for Four, or BMW 350, or any Honda Car models.. my boss says can loan me the Civic Type R.. so now I oso pening dunno which car to choose.

Hi Joycelee,

OOOh definitely will share.. when u going to get ur photo album? did u check with them?

When is your AD? They already been asking me abt the car decorations.. to ask me whether I have finalise the wedding car yet.

So far I have Smart for Four, or BMW 350, or any Honda Car models.. my boss says can loan me the Civic Type R.. so now I oso pening dunno which car to choose.

ur MUA Alice is from Sophia also?

my wedding is 1st nov but they nv chase me 4 car deco yet..

hehe...

do they provide hand coursages? those 4 ji muis?

Hi Joycelee,

Blurcheryl

Hv u decide use wat car for your wedding car? I feel the smart is samll small for bride lo... coz the bride dificult to go inside the car.

Just back from Sophia this evening. Happy with the package they offer me. I was attend by Joanne. However, when we talk 1/2 way, the Manager Alicia come. I feel not comfortable with her. She keep on asking me to sign up with them or put a deposit RM100 to reserve their package. She even say: "As long as you sign up with us today, whatever things I also can promise you." Really dont like that way, like very Hard Sale! End up, I still didnt sign up with them. Still prefer to wait until my wedding date choose then only sign up with BS. Either Mon'Liza or Sophia (coz both also offer me very attractive price :P ).

Hi..I went to survey Sophia with missymomoko that night. The SA said must buy 4 ampoules from them at RM35 each. And that's RM140!! He said 3 ampoules for the bride and 1 ampoule for the bridegroom. I asked him why need so many ampoules cos I only used 1 bottle for my PS. I asked him how they're going to apply the 2nd and 3rd ampoule? Dont tell me apply the ampoules over the make up! Then the bride's face will be thick of make up! He said sorry..they do light make up for all brides, they dont apply thick opera-style make up. Then why need 3 ampoules if they do light make up?!! Then he said dunno, we must go and ask the MUA on this. WAH...

Hi pinky,

Mind to share your PS photos with me, i'm keen to know abt BS, sophia soon.

fong0904@yahoo.com. :)

i almost laugh out loud when i read this post... u r right, how to apply 3 for bride's face? but if i recall correctly from one of the previous post, 2 each for bride and bridegroom .... (hey be fair to the hushand too)

I bought one box of ampoules..its very good ampoules! During the whole day outdoor shooting, sweating..but my face make up still

looks very fresh n long lasting. I bought one box coz i need to use it on my AD as well.. found its good so buy more lo..hehe...