Hi Jeff & Andres,

I would to know about thier AD WG + EG, have more choice?

Thanks

allise

Hi everyone in this forum.. 1st of all wanna wish everyone here Happy CNY. Kong Si fah Chai...especially BC Staff..

So Sorry for those who pm me and email me.. for the late reply.. as i've told you in the pm or email, we were very very busy for our wedding.. but now is over, phew!!!! i'm glad.. with all the preparation we done.. the efford we had put in.. with very nice and positive feedback on our wedding dinner.. hehe!! oh out of topic.. :wub:

anyway, after wedding we went for honeymoon and now CNY.. therefore no time to check mail and reply.. so sorry..

Wow so many reply on this forum during our absent.. but mostly good feedback.. i'm glad.. lih yi congratulation and happy for you since everything going smoothly for you both..

i'll try to reply what i can, on those who pm me and email me.. so many question to answer.. i'll try my best to help whatever u need.. some i need to call up Andrew to clarify 1st.. may be their policy have change which i don;t know.. somemore with current economy down turn, and price up... so better ask him before i answer those question.. but for our previous shooting, from package to service.. i can say is the best.. i'll definately will go back to BC as my bro had sign it up too for their wedding photo session.. si to be keh po ma.. haha!!

as for the pic you all ask for.. BC had 1 copy of our album as sample.. but not the exact 1. cos they rush the photo for the roadshow.. our's are more detail and more design.. as i've told b4 my hubby had so many idea on taking the pic with special effect and daring of taking the chance.. hehe!!

or else you guys can view it at the Palace Of the Golden Horses Bridal gallery.. as they took our soft copy for the sample and show it on the screen till now.. (BTW our banquet was held in PGH).

Anyway, my hubby say don;t post it here as it won't be precious anymore if every and each 1 can view hehe!!

i'll try to put 1 or 2 in the album here.. u guys can have view.

Anything do email or pm me if u need any info .. i'll very much happy to help those new couple..

Happy wedding,, this year is a good year though... hehe!!

Kong Si fa Chai again ya..

Jeff & Andres

Hi Friend,

I just got my album photo sample. Anyone would like to share with me? Please send me your e mail add or log in to face book (Full name : Liew Lih Yi).

Happy Chinese New Year!!!! Especially to Andrew, Sean, Nick, Ah Dee, Jess, Michelle, Chris and other BC friend.

Best Regard,

Lih Yi

Hi Lih Yi,

Can you share your PS with me, please? Am interested to see your pix after all the positive feedback.

Cheers.

Hi Friend,

I just got my album photo sample. Anyone would like to share with me? Please send me your e mail add or log in to face book (Full name : Liew Lih Yi).

Happy Chinese New Year!!!! Especially to Andrew, Sean, Nick, Ah Dee, Jess, Michelle, Chris and other BC friend.

Best Regard,

Lih Yi

Hi Lih Yi,

Can you share your PS with me, please? Am interested to see your pix after all the positive feedback.

Cheers.

:oops: forgot to leave my email address - e_nahyau@hotmail.com.

thanks heaps!

Hi Friend,

Best Regard,

Lih Yi

hi, can u share v me too? cheehui99@yahoo.com

thanks

I have just come back from collecting my albums from Bridal Concept and I just love everything! I love everyone there too - namely Andrew (my first point of contact), Florence my dresser, Ah Dee my photographer, Jess my MUA, Sean the designer and of course the ever helpful and friendly guy who gets everything from the album covers to the 3D slideshows ready - I didn't catch his name but he was a gem!

The pictures were lovely, the albums were in good condition, they asked us what kind of style we liked and we said 'the aery-fairy, dramatic type' and the album designer Ah San if I'm not mistaken delivered perfectly! I have absolutely only good things to say about Bridal Concept and everyone there. Never once did I catch them attempting to cheat me or bluff me or try to weasal out of any of our agreed items.

They may be a little expensive but they are worth it - especially after reading some horror stories about bridal shops. They had fantastic gowns, and somehow, everything just fit. They made it happen and that is priceless I think.

We are going back to take a family portrait and I am hoping the good streak continues. They wanna use our pictures for samples!!!!!!!!!

I have just come back from collecting my albums from Bridal Concept and I just love everything! I love everyone there too - namely Andrew (my first point of contact), Florence my dresser, Ah Dee my photographer, Jess my MUA, Sean the designer and of course the ever helpful and friendly guy who gets everything from the album covers to the 3D slideshows ready - I didn't catch his name but he was a gem!

The pictures were lovely, the albums were in good condition, they asked us what kind of style we liked and we said 'the aery-fairy, dramatic type' and the album designer Ah San if I'm not mistaken delivered perfectly! I have absolutely only good things to say about Bridal Concept and everyone there. Never once did I catch them attempting to cheat me or bluff me or try to weasal out of any of our agreed items.

They may be a little expensive but they are worth it - especially after reading some horror stories about bridal shops. They had fantastic gowns, and somehow, everything just fit. They made it happen and that is priceless I think.

We are going back to take a family portrait and I am hoping the good streak continues. They wanna use our pictures for samples!!!!!!!!!

Hi ttanny ,

Do you mind to share your shooting photo and package wif me ?

Coz i'm considering to sign up BC .

My email : fish_yee86@live.com

Hi Lih Yi ,

Can you share your shooting photo and package with me ?

My email : fish_yee86@live.com

and i just added you in Face Book but not reply yet .

Thanks. :tongue:

Hi Friend,

Best Regard,

Lih Yi

hi everyone and those who been asking to view our photo... Ayumi88, makino, shirley090909, Nie2222, Melanieee, Felicia979 and shinjvo... Thanks and congratulation to you all..Btw, to inform you all in fact Bridal concept had use 1 of album as sample. Therefore, all can take a view there hehe!!!

Jeff & Andres

hi everyone and those who been asking to view our photo... Ayumi88, makino, shirley090909, Nie2222, Melanieee, Felicia979 and shinjvo... Thanks and congratulation to you all..Btw, to inform you all in fact Bridal concept had use 1 of album as sample. Therefore, all can take a view there hehe!!!

Jeff & Andres

Hi Jeff & Andres,

Minds to share ur photo with me at iling_adegan@yahoo.com?

tq

Hi ttanny,

Mind to share with me ur beauty shot? :lol:

iling_adegan@yahoo.com

Jeff & Andres

Hi Jeff & Andres,

Do you mind to share your package with me ?

My add :fish_yee86@live.com

Thanks. :tongue:

Regards,

fish yee

Ok I've sent some pics to everyone - lih yi, kitlim, fish yew, first timer and may. hope you enjoy them.....

gooseberry - you need to provide your email address for others to send to you.

jeff & andress - samples! Which one is yours?? the one with the bar picture??

Ok I've sent some pics to everyone - lih yi, kitlim, fish yew, first timer and may. hope you enjoy them.....

:)

Hi ttanny, can I view ur photos too??

phyllislfy@hotmail.com

going to take photos there too...:)

Hi ttanny, can you share with me your photo too??

My photoshooting is on 10/4/09 ..so excited...

mok_wl3@yahoo.com

hi all,

I had just signed up the package during CNY... I will be having my photo shooting by 5 May...

Any comment for the accessories provided? especially for the hair accessories & decor...

p/s - coz am keeping short hair .. this is my main concern :)

hi ttanny,

can you share your photos with me? Thanks! felicia.low@gmail.com

hi ttanny,

can you share your photos with me? Thanks! felicia.low@gmail.com

Hi,

pls share your picture with me too .. tanestee77@yahoo.com

thanks.