Hi Wee88

Mind to share yr experince that u face and make u felt badly? because i goin to go for final collection & AD gown selection on Sept.

Hi everyone,

Finally settle everything for my wedding. Totally agree with you all about the manager. I think is his personality, cos i found that he can never slow down and control his voice. I normally say "hi" and do not talk more than 2 sentence with him.

Overall, their service was very good. PG, Ah Dee, very professional and skillful; MUA- IVY, very good and detail (no chin cai work from her even for my hubby). Jessica, a very experience person. The album designer (forgot her name), very good and patient. The photos are very good. We are so happy with it. But things never be perfect. something happen that make me feel badly for BC.

Would also like to advice everyone, please check every single detail for everything from the photo album to the wedding gown for your actual day. Maybe they are too busy, so sometime some mistake may happen. If dun check properly then we cannot blame anyone (like me).

Hi

Congratz to u.. Wish u & ur hubby happiness forever..

O.. Then u r lucky la.. We only got 3 hrs.. But luckily with Ah Dee's help, we manage to finish ard 920pm++ on Tuesday..

O, tht's great for u got 5 hrs.. We were only given 3 hrs for designed pic, banner, family photo, album frame n details lo.. Tht's how generous for him to give us 3 hrs only for all these, moreover is after office hr.. Really wanna ask him if photo got defect o rubbish, will he o is he able to take the responsibility for the consequences.. I won't mind stay at their BS until midnight, but they started to pack everything after 9pm, seems like rushing back home, which has happened on Tuesday.. Feeling like chasing us back..

Ya ar.. Still consider lucky hard push him to get a next day time slot to continue.. But still is his problem to argue with my wife.. If he can understand wht we worried abt, the argument can be avoided.. I already told my wife, direct ignore him even if no one serve us during preview day.. No need to argue with such ppl..

Hi

6hrs is for choose my full set of photos we shot ,designed pic we took also nearly to 5hrs coz together to choose my banner photo,room deisgn photo ,family photo ,album layout,frame every coz already final..But lucky still got a next day times for u & yr wife.

yes my wedding is on this coming Oct too ..

Hi girly,

I can say nothing. But remember to check EVERYTHING carefully. From the album to gown. Check even the corner of your album. Check your frame and picture in the frame. Check every single piece of your gown. Check every single layer and connection part. Make sure everything is in good condition.

Never listen to others. You may ask your hubby to help. Pls spend some time for checking.

Just inform them if you found any unsatisfactory on the spot. They will help you to repair it. You can talk to anyone in the shop except the manager. He won't scold you, but his tone and the way he answer your question will make you uncomfortable.

Remember, never tell yourselves "never mind la, only small thing nia". you have to tell them if you found things going wrong including small small mistake. It is no point for you to go back and argue with them later on if you find anything went wrong with the stuff that you have taken outside the shop.

Believe me, you will regret later on if you didn't fix the small small mistake on the spot. 过后你会越看越不顺眼。

To be fair to BC, all the staff are friendly and kind. They willing to help.

I will still recommend BC to my friends, but thing never be perfect.

By comparing other BS that some of my friends had for their wedding.I think BC do a great job for our pre-wedding photo。  

Hi Wee88

Mind to share yr experince that u face and make u felt badly? because i goin to go for final collection & AD gown selection on Sept.

Hi everyone,

Finally settle everything for my wedding. Totally agree with you all about the manager. I think is his personality, cos i found that he can never slow down and control his voice. I normally say "hi" and do not talk more than 2 sentence with him.

Overall, their service was very good. PG, Ah Dee, very professional and skillful; MUA- IVY, very good and detail (no chin cai work from her even for my hubby). Jessica, a very experience person. The album designer (forgot her name), very good and patient. The photos are very good. We are so happy with it. But things never be perfect. something happen that make me feel badly for BC.

Would also like to advice everyone, please check every single detail for everything from the photo album to the wedding gown for your actual day. Maybe they are too busy, so sometime some mistake may happen. If dun check properly then we cannot blame anyone (like me).

Hi

Congratz to u.. Wish u & ur hubby happiness forever..

O.. Then u r lucky la.. We only got 3 hrs.. But luckily with Ah Dee's help, we manage to finish ard 920pm++ on Tuesday..

O, tht's great for u got 5 hrs.. We were only given 3 hrs for designed pic, banner, family photo, album frame n details lo.. Tht's how generous for him to give us 3 hrs only for all these, moreover is after office hr.. Really wanna ask him if photo got defect o rubbish, will he o is he able to take the responsibility for the consequences.. I won't mind stay at their BS until midnight, but they started to pack everything after 9pm, seems like rushing back home, which has happened on Tuesday.. Feeling like chasing us back..

Ya ar.. Still consider lucky hard push him to get a next day time slot to continue.. But still is his problem to argue with my wife.. If he can understand wht we worried abt, the argument can be avoided.. I already told my wife, direct ignore him even if no one serve us during preview day.. No need to argue with such ppl..

Hi

6hrs is for choose my full set of photos we shot ,designed pic we took also nearly to 5hrs coz together to choose my banner photo,room deisgn photo ,family photo ,album layout,frame every coz already final..But lucky still got a next day times for u & yr wife.

yes my wedding is on this coming Oct too ..

Hi BC brides,

Anyone tried other PG besides Ah Dee? Cos Ah Dee is not available during my ps schedule.. Please advise.. Thanks..

Hi steelfish, I'd same problem with you regarding PG, cos today i'm just changed the package & get the info from there Ah Dee resign already. Please give some advise..thanks a lot..

huh? Ah Dee resigned dy? Im doing survey now, and plan to pay a visit to Bridal Concept also...

Hi BC brides,

Anyone tried other PG besides Ah Dee? Cos Ah Dee is not available during my ps schedule.. Please advise.. Thanks..

Hi steelfish, I'd same problem with you regarding PG, cos today i'm just changed the package & get the info from there Ah Dee resign already. Please give some advise..thanks a lot..

huh? Ah Dee resigned dy? Im doing survey now, and plan to pay a visit to Bridal Concept also...

Hi BC brides,

yup,i heard this bad news from andrew so now who's can help me give some infomation or other PG can recommended?

so sad...heard that Ah Dee is good, wonder where she been? Erm...gals, need recommendation of good PG fr Bridal Concept :)

Hi BC brides,

yup,i heard this bad news from andrew so now who's can help me give some infomation or other PG can recommended?

My PG was Ah Fai and the assistant is Yuan. Yuan is kind and helpful. Actually my PG is June but unfortunately she has resigned as well. Then they arrange Ken for me. But during PS, the manager reaarrange Ah Fai as our PG. My MUA is Ivy.

My PG was Ah Fai and the assistant is Yuan. Yuan is kind and helpful. Actually my PG is June but unfortunately she has resigned as well. Then they arrange Ken for me. But during PS, the manager reaarrange Ah Fai as our PG. My MUA is Ivy.

Noted, thanks for ur info. Then how the shooting result? Do u like it as well? Mind to share have a look?

Hi Jessynet..

I would say indeed Ah Dee is really good, she was my photographer, i had my pre-wed shooting in May this year, in fact was really fun.. my hubby and I really happy with her.

She told me she going to be a freelance photographer.

so sad...heard that Ah Dee is good, wonder where she been? Erm...gals, need recommendation of good PG fr Bridal Concept :)

Hi BC brides,

hi steelfish..

no worried.they will provide you the softcopy for those u chosen and u also can ask for the softcopy for those you're NOT CHOSEN.btw, I got everything and collected my final album...

Hi BC brides, i forgot to ask about softcopy.. do they provide softcopy for those chosen pics? Any idea?

Hi,

may i know is that any additional charges for getting d softcopy for all the photos taken during PS? if they do, how much is going to pay? do we need to discuss with the PG or can direct request from BS?

between, does anyone has any idea when is ah dee's last day of work? i need to make appt with her but i will be busy in these few weeks.. need some advice / info urgently!!

hopefully able to get latest info from u guys.. Thank you n looking forward to hear from u all~ :lol:

hi steelfish..

no worried.they will provide you the softcopy for those u chosen and u also can ask for the softcopy for those you're NOT CHOSEN.btw, I got everything and collected my final album...

Hi BC brides, i forgot to ask about softcopy.. do they provide softcopy for those chosen pics? Any idea?

hi..actually don need to pay for the softcopy but u must knw to argue with thm..insist wan back yr copy thn they will provide to u.Mine is actually i keep asking from ah dee so tht she gave me back without any charges. Btw, ah dee already no longer thr.u cant find her thr anymore :(

Hi,

may i know is that any additional charges for getting d softcopy for all the photos taken during PS? if they do, how much is going to pay? do we need to discuss with the PG or can direct request from BS?

between, does anyone has any idea when is ah dee's last day of work? i need to make appt with her but i will be busy in these few weeks.. need some advice / info urgently!!

hopefully able to get latest info from u guys.. Thank you n looking forward to hear from u all~ :lol:

hi steelfish..

Hi,

I think you will be getting all the softcopy of the pics that you choose to put in your album. If you want additional photos on top of the one for album, definitely there's extra charges. How much is it, then you will need to really negotiate the price.

girly,

thank you for your info.. however, im so sad here knowing that ah dee is no longer with BC. the reason is bcoz we love the way she took for all the wedding photos, thus, we just signed for it. now it's really frustrating & dont know who to choose for d PG.

any good recommendation for PG? does anyone has ah dee's contact no?

thank you~

hi..actually don need to pay for the softcopy but u must knw to argue with thm..insist wan back yr copy thn they will provide to u.Mine is actually i keep asking from ah dee so tht she gave me back without any charges. Btw, ah dee already no longer thr.u cant find her thr anymore :(

Hi,

hi steelfish..

noted with thank~ :wink:

Hi,

I think you will be getting all the softcopy of the pics that you choose to put in your album. If you want additional photos on top of the one for album, definitely there's extra charges. How much is it, then you will need to really negotiate the price.

Hi Cutie..

I have her contact.. I'll PM you

girly,

thank you for your info.. however, im so sad here knowing that ah dee is no longer with BC. the reason is bcoz we love the way she took for all the wedding photos, thus, we just signed for it. now it's really frustrating & dont know who to choose for d PG.

thank you~

Hi,

hi steelfish..

Hi all,

I am new here. Is there anyone willing to share the details of your package and photo with me?

Thanks in advance.

My email address is- linly99@gmail.com

hi girly,

thanks for your info.Glad to hear tat. In that case i can ask for the softcopy.

hi steelfish..

Hi Minami,

Thanks for willing to share d info~ :lol:

im just wondering is there any other way to receive your mail without providing my e-mail address via here? hahaha.. hOpe to hear from you soon.. :cool:

tq... ~ :cheers:

Hi Cutie..

girly,

thank you~

Hi,

Hi Minami,

Can i have her contact?coz i ady sign up with BC and she is my PG.

My bf like her photo very much~~

Thanks. Very appreciate for ur help :smile:

My email: purple_silver@hotmail.com

Hi Cutie..

girly,

thank you~

Hi,

hi steelfish..

Hi steelfish, Minami, RBC, jessnet, girly, deargirl & cutie

I am new here. Is there anyone willing to share the details of your package and photo with me?

Your's sharing is much appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Hi deargirl,

Nice to meet you. Could you please share the details of your package with me?

Your's sharing is much appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Hi Minami,

Can i have her contact?coz i ady sign up with BC and she is my PG.

My bf like her photo very much~~

Thanks. Very appreciate for ur help :smile:

My email: purple_silver@hotmail.com