jojo11

Make up artist (MUA) - Singapore

i noticed that alot of ppl get married in singapore, and was wondering if anyone has any mua in singapore to recommend? and wat product does she use....

thanks

jojo

Hi i need help for those brides who have a MUA in SG and can share with me??? I only need a MUA for my ROM.... Do gimme their email / contact number... If u girls have some samples of her work... do send to me too.... adyong85@yahoo.com ... Thanks...

Hi i need help for those brides who have a MUA in SG and can share with me??? I only need a MUA for my ROM.... Do gimme their email / contact number... If u girls have some samples of her work... do send to me too.... adyong85@yahoo.com ... Thanks...

Hi adyong85, i will be using Kelly Leong HP:96701123 for my SG ROM. She stays in clementi and does makeup for ROM & Wedding couples, very popular lady. Do book her early if you are keen. I dont have samples of her work, 'cos i went down to her flat to see her samples.

thanks lavender.... just saw ur message....

anyway i found my MUA in SG is... her name is DANA... she is a taiwanese.... i like her make up... is very natural and her hairdo is super duper..... she is also a very very very nice n polite person.....

can c her samples of photo in http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/muadana7-muadana7

Hi adyong85,

do you know how much does dana charge for make-up?

thanks!

Hi happyhen....

I had her for my ROM... she charges SGD250 for it... for mums' SGD80 each.... trial is SGD50.....

Her package include

1.ampoule (not for mum)

2.make up

3. hairdo

4. hubby hairdo

5. accesories - hair, neck, ear, hand

I have know a good MUA base in Sngapore. Her name is Mindy.

Her contact number is 96173845. Try to contact her and get the information and sample of picture of that she have been worked.