Sign in to follow this  
Faith

Vagina lubrication

Hi, gals, it's been a while since i last posted, been damn busy after wedding. Wanna ask u gals two questions:

1. Do u use lubrication during the act, everytime or when?

2. I have been using KY Jelly, but i read in the books that it obstructs conception. A better suggestion is baby oil. Any thoughts on this?

3. There are times when i dun feel "wet" enough, it is because not enough foreplay or what?But my hubby is already ready:)

Faith....you are correct!! KY Jelly obstructs conception. You can use Pre Seed. It is not available in Malaysia but you can get it from Ebay. I conceived when using it so it must be effective!

if using saliva make sure the saliva is not coming from the mouth that has ulcer.

This is very important to avoid herpes.

hi gals,

for the first few months of my marriage, i had been using KY jelly. then after i read somewhere on the net that it's not good for those who are TTC, i stopped using it two months ago. and the good news is this month i am pregnant. i dunno if there's any connection between KY and conception, but just to share my experience.

dear aishiteru,

I've been looking for preseed too...unfortunately,I think they don't sell it here... at least not in major pharmacies here...

If I finally manage to find it, I'll buzz you... :)

joycecross,

thanks in advance!

Faith,

Congratulations!! Your story sorta inspires me :P I'm TTC and been using KY Jelly lar... maybe that's why <_< I will stopped and hopefully I have good news. :)

Aishiteru,

Went around asking oredi, seemed like if really want preseed, hv to order online...

For me, I think I'm trying to be "natural" lar... increase foreplay or something while TTC... maybe that way,good news will come..

All the best to you too yah! ;)

hi Aishiteru,

i did a search for pre-seed on the net, and gotten these addresses:

Maylasia - PM-Hyphens Pharmaceuticals Sdn Bhd.

A1101, 11th Floor, Blk A, Damansara Intan No 1, Jalan SS 20/27 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia

Fax: (603) 7118 1300, Email: hyphens@myjaring.net

(603) 7727 5498

http://www.preseed.com/providers/nosite.html

Maylasia - Varie Med Products Sdn Bhd.

No. 60, Jalan SS 21/1, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya., Selangor, Malaysia

Fax : 603- 7710 4117

603-7710 4118 or 603-7710 4119

The pricelist too: http://sexualhealth.variemed.com/womenshealth.html

This is the URL, just in case:

http://preseed.com/PlacesToBuy/cat.php?id=54

i am KY jelly user also..dunno that this brand obstructs conception until i read from this forum. besides preseed, how about recommend other brand that is easily available?

durex ok?

dear rae,

wow! thks a lot! very geng! I been asking my friends in the phamarcy line oso they were unable to get the information for me!

thks a lot!!

p/s: just realize comes in a set of 6! that's a lot!! wondering anyone interested to share it out <_<

hi gals,

i actually checked with my gynae regarding KY jelly and he said it is okie to use even for women who are TTC. He said it wont' obstruct. But here's the website that i read last time on the lubricants that obstruct pregnancy:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...19163658AAt3t7J

Anyway, i am not too sure which one is correct - the gynae or the web. Just share whatever infor i got.

dear rae,

wow! thks a lot! very geng! I been asking my friends in the phamarcy line oso they were unable to get the information for me!

thks a lot!!

p/s: just realize comes in a set of 6! that's a lot!! wondering anyone interested to share it out <_<

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum... My hubby n i are TTC... I usually use KY and recently found out that its not good if u r TTC. So i was googling about preseed and where to buy preseed in Msia, came across this forum.. I think it's amazing u all share so much! A pity i didnt come across it earlier...

Anyway I plan to buy preseed.... And i agree - a set 6 is a little too much!! (I havent even finished one tube of KY!) So, anyone buying / bought and wanna share?

I used the pre-seed, and really it's so much better than KY Jelly and others. And KY Jelly is supposed to obstruct conception. I called the two places that sell it first before going to purchase it. Finally got mine from PM-Hyphens instead of Varie-Med because PM-Hyphens is selling for RM75 for a box set of 6, while Varie-Med is selling for a RM110 for a box set of 6.( i bought this in early June) Same thing, dunno why much more expensive. Anyway, the lady in PM-Hyphens is friendlier. I went to their office to get it since they dont' sell it in pharmacies and they only open during office hours. I think they can deliver it also.

I also suffer from dryness. Like super dry. Pre-seed is really very good, super slippery and it's supposed to aid conception. That time i was also TTC. Within one month of using that, 6 tubes, i managed to get pregnant. And oh ya, one tube for one time only. It's quite a lot for one tube, but the leaflet said you're not supposed to store it for future use. have to throw the leftover away. Quite sayang la since it's quite costly, but what to do

Hi coffeejunkie,

May i know how long u have been TTC then success? Hmmm... i shd plan to buy this although i don't really feel dryness but need to try everything tat might helps also <_<

Hi coffeejunkie,

May i know how long u have been TTC then success? Hmmm... i shd plan to buy this although i don't really feel dryness but need to try everything tat might helps also <_<

Sixling, that was my second month of trying. the first month i was using KY jelly.

Hi coffeejunkie,

Sixling, that was my second month of trying. the first month i was using KY jelly.

Oh wow, so good... I've been trying for the past 2 months....So far not yet... Think I want to get preseed then.... Oh i didnt know 6 vials was for 6 times only ;-) So its for one month only lah ;-)

I used the pre-seed, and really it's so much better than KY Jelly and others. And KY Jelly is supposed to obstruct conception. I called the two places that sell it first before going to purchase it. Finally got mine from PM-Hyphens instead of Varie-Med because PM-Hyphens is selling for RM75 for a box set of 6, while Varie-Med is selling for a RM110 for a box set of 6.( i bought this in early June) Same thing, dunno why much more expensive. Anyway, the lady in PM-Hyphens is friendlier. I went to their office to get it since they dont' sell it in pharmacies and they only open during office hours. I think they can deliver it also.

I also suffer from dryness. Like super dry. Pre-seed is really very good, super slippery and it's supposed to aid conception. That time i was also TTC. Within one month of using that, 6 tubes, i managed to get pregnant. And oh ya, one tube for one time only. It's quite a lot for one tube, but the leaflet said you're not supposed to store it for future use. have to throw the leftover away. Quite sayang la since it's quite costly, but what to do

Hi Faith,

Can you pls provide me the number for PM-Hypens? I have been calling the number I have (03 - 7727 5498) but always no one answers. Keen on buying Preseed from them.

Hi Faith,

Can you pls provide me the number for PM-Hypens? I have been calling the number I have (03 - 7727 5498) but always no one answers. Keen on buying Preseed from them.

I also called the number on the website. i dun have a different number. why don't you try calling the fax? (603) 7118 1300.