allemagne

Kuching Brides

Juanil and Ling,

My honeymoon not bad ah.. yaya got photos.. still in my camera.. no time to upload yet.. will let u guys know once upload..

this fri going to bintulu.. a lot of people resign from our company.. thus leaving us more works.. i am thinking to resign too.. as I have engage another part time job starting this month.. which make my life more busy.. and my company required us to meet the deadline and owes on travelling, average once a month during the peak period.. for at least 7 days once.. i am pek chek already working with the company.. and wanna have a not-so-busy life

Any job opening on accountant, finance, banking or lecturer?

Lavinia,

Just take your time =)

Lecturer sometime is free, sometime is busy like hell and stress. As now, we are free =P but oso got works to do.

Maybe you just try to write in to HR but for the moment I don't see biz school opens for any lecturing post, but no harm to try =)

Juanil and Ling,

My honeymoon not bad ah.. yaya got photos.. still in my camera.. no time to upload yet.. will let u guys know once upload..

this fri going to bintulu.. a lot of people resign from our company.. thus leaving us more works.. i am thinking to resign too.. as I have engage another part time job starting this month.. which make my life more busy.. and my company required us to meet the deadline and owes on travelling, average once a month during the peak period.. for at least 7 days once.. i am pek chek already working with the company.. and wanna have a not-so-busy life

Any job opening on accountant, finance, banking or lecturer?

Lavinia,

It's alright. Just take your time to upload it. No rush as I can wait.

Huh? Traveling that often? Relax, dear. You can always try to write-in although they are not employing. Who knows? Your resume might strike their attention? At least they can KIV yours. No harm trying ling Ling said.

Cheers! :wink:

Ling and Juanil,

Okie okie.. I will write in.. :)

Just for this month, i will be going to bintulu and miri.. which make me more pek chek..

Ling and Juanil,

Okie okie.. I will write in.. :)

Just for this month, i will be going to bintulu and miri.. which make me more pek chek..

Lavinia,

Gambate, dear!

Yeah, I understand your feeling now. But sometime, we really need to do something that's against our will. That's called life! Chill-out, hon! Hang-in there...

Hi hi,

Long time no log in to MB liao.

m still on sick leave now - have operation on 26 Dec 2009.

just discharge from hospital last week.

dun worry, getting better liao.

Hi hi,

Long time no log in to MB liao.

m still on sick leave now - have operation on 26 Dec 2009.

just discharge from hospital last week.

dun worry, getting better liao.

Sandy,

What happened? How come got operation? :ohmy: Mind to tell?

girls...i m back...=D

Annie,

Welcome back! Glad to see you in MB again...

Any photos to share with us?

Juanil, I just got my photos yesterday but not yet choose...too many already n make me julin julin...hahhaha

Annie,

I see... Just take your time, dear. I can wait. :wink:

Juanil,

How ur preparation now? everything ok liao?

Sandy,

Thanks heaps for asking. :smile: My GDL will be on this coming Sunday. Ordered our favors, confirmed the florist and start distributing our invitation cards already. So, the rest left to be done are buying luggage, cock and hen, gowns fitting again to finalize my WG. Hopefully I didn't miss-out anything again. Now looking for fake nail-art but yet to find the one I fancy.

By the way, you feeling better now? Start working already, dear? Take good care of yourself, ya.

i hv 6 weeks medical leave, will back to office beginning of Feb. another 3 weeks to go....

Sandy,

You get more rest and take good care of yourself, ya.

Juanil,

how's ur preparation so far?

Annie,

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely blog with us. :wub:

My preps, so far still okay. Just that FH's grandpa keeps adding numbers of table. Now we already have 31 tables including main table. All invitation cards are out. Favors keep increasing, I think Banana Greeting's SA also pening when received my calls. Previously was only 27 tables including main table.

Need to buy my luggage, cock and hen, red umbrella. :wacko3: la... so many things haven't done yet.