Sign in to follow this  
smurf

Designer Wedding Gown For Sale (Hand Embroidery)

hello

can i have a look at the pic pls? And also can you let me know how much you are selling it. My email is cindycct@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi,

Is the gown still available ? I am interested...please send to rosebug_3229@yahoo.com

Please quote me the price . What is the size/measurement of the gown?

Thanks

Rosebug

Hi Smurf!

Am a big fan of french lace. I am still deciding to get a designer to custommade a french lace gown for me. Interested in ur gown..can u send me a pic of ur gown front n back to my email doracheoy@yahoo.com, do state ur price too ya. :)

Thanks in adv!!

Hi everyone,

I have finally decided to part with my wedding gown after 6 months. (its is a terribly tough decision)

It was handmade and designed for me by Dominique Chan.

Description:

Tube dress. Fitted bodice.

Finest French satin.

No can-can yet the skirt has body of its own. (i cant stand can-can. make the gown looks horribly old fashion).

The skirt has double layer.

Short train.

Embroidery at the waist. And the front of the skirt. (when you walk down the aisle, the top layer opens up and make the embroidery on the second layer more obvious. the embroidery can be seen eventhough you are not walking and merely standing or sitting down)

All round the edges of the skirt, there is embroided scallops. (looks like lace but it isnt)

Satin buttons all the way down at the back.

Dominique took a year to make my dress.

The dress comes with matching hand-made shoes. (same embroidery as the dress) Size 5. 2.5 inches.

I am 5'4". The lenght of the dress cannot be altered as there are lotsa embroidery at the hem.

PM me only if you are really interested.

Hi everyone,

I have finally decided to part with my wedding gown after 6 months. (its is a terribly tough decision)

Description:

Finest French satin.

No can-can yet the skirt has body of its own. (i cant stand can-can. make the gown looks horribly old fashion).

Short train.

Embroidery at the waist. And the front of the skirt. (when you walk down the aisle, the top layer opens up and make the embroidery on the second layer more obvious. the embroidery can be seen eventhough you are not walking and merely standing or sitting down)

All round the edges of the skirt, there is embroided scallops. (looks like lace but it isnt)

The dress comes with matching hand-made shoes. (same embroidery as the dress) Size 5. 2.5 inches.

I am 5'4". The lenght of the dress cannot be altered as there are lotsa embroidery at the hem.

Hi smurf,

Please send visual to me and the price to flamousefame@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Description:

Finest French satin.

Short train.

Pls send me your pic & quotation. Thanks! nref81@yahoo.com

hi smurf,

can u pls email me the pics and measurements pls? thanks

my email add is prelovedgem@gmail.com