smurf

Brand New Designer Evening Gown

Hi Everyone,

I am sure everyone is wondering why i am selling now selling my evening gown. I have expressed my dilemma to a few close friends of mine. And they think since i am so reluctant to part with my wedding gown, i should instead sell my evening gown which i have not worn. I ddint wear it because i wanted a chiffon dress in the end. So i went to Melvin Lam and to have my dress made. (I didnt go back to Dominique cause i didnt want to upset him - he took as long to make my evening gown as my wedding gown which was 1 whole year)

Again, all my dresses do not have lace. Only hand embroidery. I dont want to keep this dress simply because i have not worn it (not much memory if you get what i mean) and secondly, it is really too much to wear for another friend's wedding. That will be the end of my friendship.

Another creation by Dominique Chan.

Description

Double Tone Maroon (Maroon and Deep Maroon almost black in a certain angle)

French Satin

Embroidery at bodice (the embroidery are mainly butterfly and leaves - the butterfly embroidery was to match my necklace for that night)

Spagetthi Dress (the straps crosses at the back)

Deep V (deep but not sulty (too many old ppl at the wedding, they might get a heart attack. not advisable to wear bra, there is bra pad)

With rouching at the bust area (the V portion)

Fitting from top to pelvic

Flare from pelvic

Short train

Again, only PM me if you are REALLY REALLY interested.

(i notice lotsa ppl PM me to view my Wedding Gown just to kepo. So pls)

Hi Everyone,

I am sure everyone is wondering why i am selling now selling my evening gown. I have expressed my dilemma to a few close friends of mine. And they think since i am so reluctant to part with my wedding gown, i should instead sell my evening gown which i have not worn. I ddint wear it because i wanted a chiffon dress in the end. So i went to Melvin Lam and to have my dress made. (I didnt go back to Dominique cause i didnt want to upset him - he took as long to make my evening gown as my wedding gown which was 1 whole year)

Again, all my dresses do not have lace. Only hand embroidery. I dont want to keep this dress simply because i have not worn it (not much memory if you get what i mean) and secondly, it is really too much to wear for another friend's wedding. That will be the end of my friendship.

Description

French Satin

Embroidery at bodice (the embroidery are mainly butterfly and leaves - the butterfly embroidery was to match my necklace for that night)

Deep V (deep but not sulty (too many old ppl at the wedding, they might get a heart attack. not advisable to wear bra, there is bra pad)

Flare from pelvic

Short train

Hi, I'm really looking for an evening gown too as well as a wedding gown. I went to Melvin Lam and I really wish I could afford his gowns too! Can I please view your gown and price? And if you're thinking of selling your Melvin Lam chiffon gown, please please let me know!

Thanks! pinkelle@gmail.com

im looking for a EG too, can email to me the photo, size and the price you are willing to sell

evesaw@gmail.com

Pinkelle,

Sorry wont be selling my chiffon dress by Melvin Lam. It's just too precious to let it go. I really like it a lot. I have PM the prices for both of Dominique's gowns. Let me know if the price if okay. Hope to hear from you soon.

HI, i am looking for local designer to custom made my evening gown also, could you pls PM me the photo and price?

natalieyap88@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks !

Hi Everyone,

Description

French Satin

Flare from pelvic

Short train

Hi Everyone,

Description

French Satin

Flare from pelvic

Short train

Hi,

Can u send me the pictures and price? Can u send me Melvin Lam chiffon dress picture too? how much did u spend?

syetyin@hotmail.com

thanks

Hie :) ,

I'm interested too! Still couldn't find a nice evening dress for my upcoming wedding. Can you email me the photo, measurement and price please.

Thanking you in advance.

Hi Everyone,

Description

French Satin

Flare from pelvic

Short train

Hi,

Can u send me the pictures and price? Can u send me Melvin Lam chiffon dress picture too? how much did u spend?

syetyin@hotmail.com

thanks

Hi

i have emailed you.

Hi Smurf,

Can send me the pic and the price? I am looking for one on my big day in Oct. My email:sumergal@hotmail.com

hi smurf,

can i have the photo, measurement and price? i'm helping my sis to look for an evening gown. Thx!!

my email: tiffany_cyw@yahoo.com

im ann online seeler for a very long time but i realize that most members in this forum do not post their pictures in their thread? i really wonder y ? it would b easier if u just take few pics of the gown and model it..instead of sending those pics for only those who is interested..end up double work? u wouldnt know mayb those who think they dont wanna buy will end up buying it coz they are soo lovely !!

i have modeled for melvin lams gowns before..there are awesome and perfect looking !!! i would wanna have a look at ur Dominique Chan

tq

lim_jezamine9@yahoo.com

hi, pls send me the photo and price for your evening gown too.

i'm looking for something in this colour... esp like deep red/burgandy, so will definately consider if its what i'm looking for.

Hi,

I am really interested in your wedding gown. Could you please email me the gown and the price at seewah16@hotmail.com ? Furthermore, the size too...

Thanks.

Hi,

I am looking for everning gown (long) urgently and wouldn't find 1 at my place.

can you send me the photo and the size?

Hi,

i forgot to provide u my email address pengjoo77@yahoo.com

I am 165cm tall, and measurement is 38 28 38.5 .