smurf

Brand New Designer Evening Gown

Hi Smurf,

Is the gown sold?

the color seems matching my theme & the design seems great....

If not can u pls PM or email me with picture & price?

Email: jessykek@yahoo.com

As I m looking for evening gowns.....

as I plan to MTM wedding gown & cheongsam.

10q

Hi SMurf:

Pls pm me the picture n price. I also looking for EG for wedding. EG frm bridals studio really sucks. sinyin.see@gmail.com Thank you.

Hi,

Have u sold the dresses yet? If not, I'm pretty interested as I am still looking for an EG. ><

Appreciate it if you could send details to peachuhz@yahoo.com if it's still available.

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm still looking for my WG and EG for my Big Day on 3 Jan 09. the color really match to my theme, i wander can u pls send me your size of the gown and pic to me.

heavelyn@hotmail.com

thanks

yayya,

i have sent the email

hi, pls send me the price n pic as well.

Thanks alot :D

marieanne.low@convergys.com

Hi Everyone,

I am sure everyone is wondering why i am selling now selling my evening gown. I have expressed my dilemma to a few close friends of mine. And they think since i am so reluctant to part with my wedding gown, i should instead sell my evening gown which i have not worn. I ddint wear it because i wanted a chiffon dress in the end. So i went to Melvin Lam and to have my dress made. (I didnt go back to Dominique cause i didnt want to upset him - he took as long to make my evening gown as my wedding gown which was 1 whole year)

Again, all my dresses do not have lace. Only hand embroidery. I dont want to keep this dress simply because i have not worn it (not much memory if you get what i mean) and secondly, it is really too much to wear for another friend's wedding. That will be the end of my friendship.

Another creation by Dominique Chan.

Description

Double Tone Maroon (Maroon and Deep Maroon almost black in a certain angle)

French Satin

Embroidery at bodice (the embroidery are mainly butterfly and leaves - the butterfly embroidery was to match my necklace for that night)

Spagetthi Dress (the straps crosses at the back)

Deep V (deep but not sulty (too many old ppl at the wedding, they might get a heart attack. not advisable to wear bra, there is bra pad)

With rouching at the bust area (the V portion)

Fitting from top to pelvic

Flare from pelvic

Short train

Again, only PM me if you are REALLY REALLY interested.

(i notice lotsa ppl PM me to view my Wedding Gown just to kepo. So pls)

hi smuft

i am looking for eg for my AD in 2009

how much is the price?

wat is the measurement also?

can u pm me the pic n the details?

thanks

syceline@yahoo.com

Hi Everyone,

I am sure everyone is wondering why i am selling now selling my evening gown. I have expressed my dilemma to a few close friends of mine. And they think since i am so reluctant to part with my wedding gown, i should instead sell my evening gown which i have not worn. I ddint wear it because i wanted a chiffon dress in the end. So i went to Melvin Lam and to have my dress made. (I didnt go back to Dominique cause i didnt want to upset him - he took as long to make my evening gown as my wedding gown which was 1 whole year)

Again, all my dresses do not have lace. Only hand embroidery. I dont want to keep this dress simply because i have not worn it (not much memory if you get what i mean) and secondly, it is really too much to wear for another friend's wedding. That will be the end of my friendship.

Description

French Satin

Embroidery at bodice (the embroidery are mainly butterfly and leaves - the butterfly embroidery was to match my necklace for that night)

Deep V (deep but not sulty (too many old ppl at the wedding, they might get a heart attack. not advisable to wear bra, there is bra pad)

Flare from pelvic

Short train

I'm planning for my WD. Interested on yours. Wish to have a look on it. Thanks!~

haha_1984@yahoo.com

Hi Everyone,

Description

French Satin

Flare from pelvic

Short train

Hi, I'm really looking for an evening gown too as well as a wedding gown. I went to Melvin Lam and I really wish I could afford his gowns too! Can I please view your gown and price? And if you're thinking of selling your Melvin Lam chiffon gown, please please let me know!

Thanks! pinkelle@gmail.com

I'm interest too.....send me photos pls haha_1984@yahoo.com

Hi, is the gown still available? Am interested to get one for my AD in Dec 09. If it is still available, please email me sharon_seow@hotmail.com with pics, measurement and price.

Thank.s