wegness

Banker's Club (Amoda Building), K.L

Hello goonie,

How much roughly does your decor of flowers & balloons comes up to?

Have you been dealing with Andy directly?

Me dealing with Shangkar.

To Mel Eng,

I really satisfied my jazz band performance. They were direct using instrument to play the music for my 2nd March in Song instead of using DVD player. It felt more romantic and got "feel" lo. You may contact William @ 012 6360374 (fr Will Event Management) . They will do according to your budget and requirement. Just mention to him that you are recommended by Nesta Goon, he will give you best price :)

To Xin,

I just hired 1 PG, he is lawrence ng. He really done a great great job. He just followed me the whole night to capture every single move of us. Even all my friends get impressed of what he had done. He knows how to ask us to pose and capture the happy moment. The price he quoted me is very very reasonable. You may have a view for some of my weddding photos at this link which upload by Lawrence

http://lawrenceng.smugmug.com/gallery/4449...hkqGo#262050613

I was using balloon and flower to decor the venue. The florist is recommended by fusionista and the ballon co. is recommended by my event company. Very good too.

The service of BC is considered good, even i did not mention to them how to serve the wine and liquor, they will automatically stop serving at certain limit and ask me to get some permission. They were trying to save my cost ...hahahhah. Even after the event, Andy called me up and ask about my comment . They do care for customer service. Anything i left at BC has well kept by them and returned to me. :P

All my guest said the BC is a very nice venue and enjoy the wedding night.

tnw,

The basic decoration, is really plain. I wanted more flowers to make it feel more like a wedding than a executive meeting place. It's up to the individual lor...

goonie,

I like what Hani did for you at the stairs.. the roses were a nice touch!

estee_loke,

PM means Personal Message. Click on the person's name that you want to message, select Send Message from the drop-down menu.

Mel Eng,

Dennis price could be a little above average price, but you pay for what you get ;)

Goonie,

Thanks, will contact him but do they have any website that i could check?

And i agree with fusionita the roses indeed a very nice touch, its looks so real such as it grow on the stairs...can i have the florist contact too :D

ps: such a cute crown there :)

Hi Goonie,

I had check with william bout the jazz band and said will email me back later on at night, when he ask bout my budget for the event i cant actually figure out my own budget :P honestly still confuse on how much is the reasonable budget for jazz band & decor, can give me some idea please? cos i havent do any reasearch on decor or florist since was thinking that the basic decor will do just fine....

just realise only left a month plus to get everything together o gosh... now im terrified! :o

Hi goonie,

the pic so nice & warm.. espcecially the group of ladies so wild.. B)

by the way i aslo need to know how much the flowers & ballons cost u?

by the way do you hire a band at that nite?

if yes roughly how much it cost & how many ppl involved.

i need to check it coz i feel like to hire one as well.

then u can relax now coz everything had finish... :P

thks for helping...

To Mel Eng,

I really satisfied my jazz band performance. They were direct using instrument to play the music for my 2nd March in Song instead of using DVD player. It felt more romantic and got "feel" lo. You may contact William @ 012 6360374 (fr Will Event Management) . They will do according to your budget and requirement. Just mention to him that you are recommended by Nesta Goon, he will give you best price :)

To Xin,

I just hired 1 PG, he is lawrence ng. He really done a great great job. He just followed me the whole night to capture every single move of us. Even all my friends get impressed of what he had done. He knows how to ask us to pose and capture the happy moment. The price he quoted me is very very reasonable. You may have a view for some of my weddding photos at this link which upload by Lawrence

http://lawrenceng.smugmug.com/gallery/4449...hkqGo#262050613

I was using balloon and flower to decor the venue. The florist is recommended by fusionista and the ballon co. is recommended by my event company. Very good too.

The service of BC is considered good, even i did not mention to them how to serve the wine and liquor, they will automatically stop serving at certain limit and ask me to get some permission. They were trying to save my cost ...hahahhah. Even after the event, Andy called me up and ask about my comment . They do care for customer service. Anything i left at BC has well kept by them and returned to me. :P

All my guest said the BC is a very nice venue and enjoy the wedding night.

goonie,

thanks for the info. i think i'll jst get 1 PG, save cost :lol:

i like the roses deco at the staircase too. mind to let me now how much is the cost for the deco?

I was directly deal with Andy. He answered my questions within a day. He did follow up closely of my wedding matter, very good service.

My florist is Hanni (h/p 016 213 1330) . The flower decoration for staircase cost me RM750.00. It was a bit expensive, but it worth lo, coz i received many good comment.

The balloon decor is around RM 300-400 only, I'm not sure because the event company give me a lump sum price. Initially i would like to use balloon to decor the staircase, but the "feel" not good, so change my mind last minute. Balloon decor is more cheaper than flower.

I was hire a jazz band of 4 ppls included of 1 female singer , total cost RM 3500++ (not sure coz lump sum price) . If you wanna hire jazz band then you have to rent the sound & light system too.

William's website - www.willfm.blogspot.com

At the end of my dinner, some of my guest dancing at the foyer. You may arrange BC to prepare the dance floor and event company just play the music for you as what i have done. Very shyuok one.

I was directly deal with Andy. He answered my questions within a day. He did follow up closely of my wedding matter, very good service.

My florist is Hanni (h/p 016 213 1330) . The flower decoration for staircase cost me RM750.00. It was a bit expensive, but it worth lo, coz i received many good comment.

The balloon decor is around RM 300-400 only, I'm not sure because the event company give me a lump sum price. Initially i would like to use balloon to decor the staircase, but the "feel" not good, so change my mind last minute. Balloon decor is more cheaper than flower.

I was hire a jazz band of 4 ppls included of 1 female singer , total cost RM 3500++ (not sure coz lump sum price) . If you wanna hire jazz band then you have to rent the sound & light system too.

William's website - www.willfm.blogspot.com

At the end of my dinner, some of my guest dancing at the foyer. You may arrange BC to prepare the dance floor and event company just play the music for you as what i have done. Very shyuok one.

Goonie,

last sat i went to BC & we did mention you , shangkar remember you !!!

anyway thanks for sharing.. very useful. Now shangkar feel very scared coz we all have mention how they handle function (some compliant & as well as good things...) most issue i ask him sure he will ask me back, it is from the forum you see. :lol:

this forum is benefit to the potential client of BC... B)

Hi MBs who are interested in having wedding in BC,

Here is some of my AD setting in BC

76234247.AGOTmWSu.ss_pbaseSlide1.JPG

76234287.aj2li7NB.ss_pbaseSlide4.JPG

76234276.JL3zMmrJ.ss_pbaseSlide3.JPG

76234311.AyaThoE4.ss_pbaseSlide9.JPG

76234274.qpQ2mhRk.ss_pbaseSlide28.JPG

Hi wegness,

Im a newbie here just bumped into the forum a few days ago. I am very keen on taking up BC as my AD venue after all the compliments, but too bad stil didn't manage to see your AD seeting, i know it has been a while from now but do you have any site so that i can browse thru? Thank you very much!! :D

goonie,

since you have dancing section, what time your function end? do they charge extra charges?

My dinner end about 10.45pm. The happy hour end about 12.10am. No extra charges.

For BC charges, 1 hour is RM350 nett. FOC until 12.00am

XIn,

When is you AD date?

sure very busy coz just happen once in life time.. :P

estee,

my wedding will be in september :)

i think i'm 'suppose' to be busy coz still have many things not done yet.

however i dont have the 'gan jiong' feeling yet... guess i'm a 'last minute' bride :P

Hi wegness,

Im a newbie here just bumped into the forum a few days ago. I am very keen on taking up BC as my AD venue after all the compliments, but too bad stil didn't manage to see your AD seeting, i know it has been a while from now but do you have any site so that i can browse thru? Thank you very much!! :D

Hi SanSan,

I sent to your PM box.

SS

Hello wegness,

I can't see the setting pics too.

Please send me?

Thanks!

Hi wegness,

Hi SanSan,

I sent to your PM box.

SS

Hi BTBs,

my AD wedding in BC is posted in BC website:

Wedding Album II

http://www.bankersclub.com.my/wedding.htm

Hope this photos will help you to have idea how it looks. I did have tough time to look for sample photos when i did research on this venue.

I just had the basic minimal decoration which was provided by BC without engaging any decorator. I believe BC package added more freebie than back in my time.

Good luck.

SS

Hi BTBs,

Wedding Album II

Hope this photos will help you to have idea how it looks. I did have tough time to look for sample photos when i did research on this venue.

I just had the basic minimal decoration which was provided by BC without engaging any decorator. I believe BC package added more freebie than back in my time.

Good luck.

SS

Wegness,

You have a lovely wedding there. :)

tO mEL eNG & Caroline,

I still not get back the complete photos from my PG yet because i was too busy for my AD on last sunday in hometown. Once Okay will share with you all.

tO mEL eNG & Caroline,

I still not get back the complete photos from my PG yet because i was too busy for my AD on last sunday in hometown. Once Okay will share with you all.

Hi Goonie,

i m eager to view urs Wedding banquet photo at banker's club

i have just confirm mine with BC on 24OCT

still running out of idea to decorate the BC as i dislike the heavy brown background

i wonder how to make BC into ROMANCE place

anyone recommend any gd decoration ?

Low

Hi BTBs,

Wedding Album II

Good luck.

SS

Wegness,

You have a lovely wedding there. :)

hi, hows the food in bankers club?