Sign in to follow this  
kaybee

garden wiring suggestion?

I'll be doing my house reno once OC obtained but I want to leave my garden for second phase since not enough budget already due to high inflation. I want to make provision for garden/fence lighting and pond/water pump etc during 1st phase instead of hacking the wall again later. What would be the recommendation on wiring for this purpose? Do I

1) pull as many wires out to external wall and leave it there for future? or

2) install several outdoor 13A socket on external wall and fence now?

3) any other suggestion?

Thanks for any insight.

I'll be doing my house reno once OC obtained but I want to leave my garden for second phase since not enough budget already due to high inflation. I want to make provision for garden/fence lighting and pond/water pump etc during 1st phase instead of hacking the wall again later. What would be the recommendation on wiring for this purpose? Do I

1) pull as many wires out to external wall and leave it there for future? or

2) install several outdoor 13A socket on external wall and fence now?

3) any other suggestion?

Thanks for any insight.

i think just install several outdoor 13a socket first.incase u change ur mind at least nothing will be hanging out there ..wirings are dangerous..so keep it concealed..if u cant..then dont put any wires outside yet..