Hi all,

Anyone mind to share with me your photos, pls do email me to fem.mems@gmail.com as GTC is my sublisted. What is your commend about the service of GTC? I from east Malaysia and anything I need to prepare for the day take photoshoot? Normally how much for the extra I need to prepare for those hiding cost? What is the cost incur for outdoor and the important thing is how I can hv the entire soft copier for my photoshoot? Anyone can share with me your value experience? TQ

Hi All...

Finally after a long time, i hardly managed to upload some of my pre wed photos taken by GTC

Understand that out there might be many GTC btb wondering their photoshot result

I can share with u, just let me know :)

Hi nbride, couly u pls email the link to me. My email address is bluewarm@hotmail.com... I just sign up with GTC, would like to know their photo skill... Thanks....

Hi, I would like to sell my package. Personally, I think it is worth the price. But fiancé and I cannot make it in 2011/2012. :dash2:

The package is RM 3488. Details as follows. Anyone interested? PM me. :cheers:

Actual Day for Bride:

1 VIP Wedding Gown

2 VIP Evning Gowns

Actual Day for Bridegroom:

2 Coats

Photo Shooting:

8 Gowns

Indoor + Outdoor (Day & Night) (KL area)

Actual Day (Day & Night)

Makeup & Set Hair

Album:

18 X 24 (50 poses)(Liner)(Bag)

12 X 16 (50 poses)

22 X 40 (1 pc)(T/F)

9 X 18 (1 pc)(T/F)

10R (1 pc)(T/F)

4R (100 pcs)(10 poses)

24 X 48 banner

8 X 10 (21 pcs) or 4R (200 pcs)

DVD (31 pcs)(1 song)

CDR (50 pcs)(return back)

Signature Album

Flower

Car Decoration (Netting)(Ribbon)(Soft Toys)

Actual Day for Bride:

1 VIP Wedding Gown

2 VIP Evning Gowns

Anybody can explain what is the meaning of VIP wedding Gown? Is it the gown can be pick from "Designer Collection" inside the For Rent/For Sale? Or just the normal gown on downstair?

Anybody rent the gown there? What is the price?

Actual Day for Bride:

1 VIP Wedding Gown

2 VIP Evning Gowns

Anybody can explain what is the meaning of VIP wedding Gown? Is it the gown can be pick from "Designer Collection" inside the For Rent/For Sale? Or just the normal gown on downstair?

Anybody rent the gown there? What is the price?

Hello, VIP wedding gown is just normal gown on downstair and upstair, designer wedding gown will be different.....from RM800 to RM1500, depends on the design.....

Hi nbride,

I would like to sign up with GTC, btw, do u mind to email me for ur album pics? would like to hav a look on it, n might need further advice from u too. =)

Thank in advance.

Hi All...

Finally after a long time, i hardly managed to upload some of my pre wed photos taken by GTC

Understand that out there might be many GTC btb wondering their photoshot result

Hi bluelady_121,

I would like to sign up with GTC, btw, do u mind to email me for ur album pics? would like to hav a look on it, n might need further advice from u too. =)

Thanks in advance.

Hi All...

Hi nbride :happy: Do share with me ur pre wedding pics. Pm me yea ^__^

Hi All...

hi ,

Can share with me your GTC photos? my email is: ksherlyn2000@gmail.com

Me already sign with GTC and going to take photos in May'11

Just afraid of their service and condition of the wedding dress, coz till now not yet pay a visit to their shop.

thanks

Dear all,

anyone have experience dealing witg GTC...am going to have the photo shooting and gown trial session?

which MUA and photographer to be recommend?

Is their gowns in good condition and new design?

anyone can share their wedding photo with me, please drop the link to me at cpwjanice29@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you..i m very worried now about their outcome

hi,

I just sign up with them and wonder how is theirs quality? The comments I read more to negative rather than positive.

Roy named been mentioned couple of time, is he good? Can someone share with me your experience or photo?

Thanks!!

cindielow@yahoo.com

went for their gown trial session, wat i can say is vip gown consider normal gown, and for outdoor, they will ask u to choose

from a different section which we can see the gown is abit old ...hard to choose one for outdoor.

Hi, everyone. Me and my girl friend also had signed up with GTC for the wedding package thru MBA expo in midvalley August 2008 and just completed the photo shooting section last weeks. It tooks us 3 days to complete the sections including first day for choosing the gown, seconds day for photo section and third days for choosing the photos. Fast le. What to do because our wedding is in December this year, and all is last minute decision.

Overall, quite satisfied with their services. All of the staffs there are friendly and nice to talk, although sometime the way they talk is too "straight forward".

We are happy and lucky enough to get Dellon ( I hope spell it correctly ) as our photographer. He and his assistant ( black tall guy ) are very good in helping us to complete the photo sections ( just because I am not photogenic mah ). He always make us laugh and give us a lot of ideas. His skills is good and the photos came out nice. We had big problems during choosing the photos. Just because we need to choose 42 posts out of more that 380 + photos.

Finally, we added another 10 posts for our large albums and guest wat? We also finally decided to buy the soft copy from them. Now we are waiting for them to call me in 1 and half months time to go back and view the designs before send for printing. Can't wait for it. Ha Ha Ha :D

Hi Ming Fei,

I am leong here, i was serve by Delon as my marketing SA. I wanna know do you mind to share your wedding picture for me.

My email:lannchien@yahoo.com

Leong

I dun think they will curse u leh cos u took their designer gowns. They shud be smiling lorr cos good biz on that day. ~ahaks~ I shall get Emily or Penny to serve me with designer gowns then...hehehe :lol:

an1cCEYeg3D1800MTNsc3wxMDAwOTk4c2F8TXVuI

Dear Ginger,

Do you mind to share your picture to me , i actually got signed up already today.After see the blog a bit worry .I am signed up with VIP package.

my email:lannchien@yahoo.com

Leong

Hello, bluelady!

Yes, they opened just for me on Monday! Touching, eh? I hope some other staff didn't curse me lah. Hahaha~

You should try their designer's gown! Hahaha~ I am sure you will love them! I admit that it's expensive but you have to fit into it then only you will know why it costs that much. ;)

Hi Ginger - so happy to hear that u r happy throughout ur PS!!! So cool yea their service. They dun tend to push you one. Thank you for sending me ur photos - I cant wait to see more of it!!! :lol: OMG they open their doors for u on a Monday - SALUTE to GTC!!! :D U and dolphyrom are making me eager to get my one whole CD also...hehehe :D I m so happy for u ginger!!! :lol: I must get myself a designer gown also this 24th Sept!!!

Dear Ginger,

Do you mind to share your picture to me , i actually got signed up already today.After see the blog a bit worry .I am signed up with VIP package.

my email:lannchien@yahoo.com

Leong

Hi All,

I have signed up with GTC as well & plan to go for the gown fitting on 20Nov... Anyone mind to share your photo??

My email address is : jessica_hys@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance. :smile:

Hi Everyone,

I completed my photo shooting on March 2011.... I received the album on Sept 2011. About the album, everything looks fine. Our package is fully paid before shooting, GTC treat us good.... so far is we are satisfy their service.