beautifulgown

I have olympic fever more than ROM fever! :P

hehe .. how can I miss the olympic opening ceremony???

wa liu .. really geng!!! MARVELOUS!!!! MAGNIFICENT

Ya ya, BG..I agree, really geng...super wonderful, a big hand clap for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Organizer Team...

i do miss out some part of the fire work but really marvellous.....

since they are the firework manufacturer so if not nice have to beat their backside de... hahaha

really great. all my colleague give one thumb up!

hehe .. I didnt leave my seat until the boring session :P

yes, they are the main firework manufacturer, they should show to whole world that they are great and they did it now :P

Hi BG,

Congrats to you... :rolleyes: Wish you and your HB hang hang fuk fuk ...

I work till 8pm today, reach home almost 8.45pm. Lucky me din miss the fireworks. But now is abit boring, while waiting all of them to come out... <_<

Anyway, dun forget to share your nice nice photo ya...

lyne,

thanks thanks :) I'm also wishing you and your HB happy forever .. "yan yan oi oi"

ya .. now is boring B) the last group to enter is CHINA! hehehe we just wait :P that's why I go online :P

yaya .. sure I will remember the share the photos :) hopefully can get it in this Sunday.

i peep on the tv once a while haha.. i'm in the office now! but then the BBC dint show the broadcast now.

well, mayb i'm those curious type, i enjoy watching those team marching out while learnign how many countries in this world.

Hi BG! Congratulations on becoming Mrs Heng jus now at 1+pm. Hehehe. :D Wishing u and ur hubby forever happiness.

Btw, anybody got any idea how I can get a hang on the red gown worn by the ladies carrying the country's name?? I like the design. Planning to MTM something like that for 2nd night banquet. :lol:

bluelady,

yaya .. I like the costume too .. very nice but I need to modify a bit, I cannot wear sleeveless :P need to add sleeves on it, I wanna check with my cousin in China, see whether they can follow the design but wonder how much they will charge leh? mmm

bluelady,

yaya .. I like the costume too .. very nice but I need to modify a bit, I cannot wear sleeveless :P need to add sleeves on it, I wanna check with my cousin in China, see whether they can follow the design but wonder how much they will charge leh? mmm

BG, I see u oso like the costume yea. Hehehe. Same taste. Same like me lor need to modify if I want that design. Need to put sleeve to cover up my flabby arms. Sigh. Wah jus to imitate design oso need permission ka? *pengsan*

bluelady,

hehe .. I like traditional stuff but not to follow those custom :P

what I mean is I need to ask my cousin, how much they will charge on the gown, if it is below RM600 I will get one :P

bluelady,

hehe .. I like traditional stuff but not to follow those custom :P

what I mean is I need to ask my cousin, how much they will charge on the gown, if it is below RM600 I will get one :P

BG,

ic ic...Me too lor like traditional stuffs but not the customs. It seems like we have similarities yea. :P If you do get a price on the gown and the gown can be modified do inform me yea. Would love to get my hands on it too. :rolleyes:

Haha..u all really geng lar..

Watch olympic also can get idea on wedding evening gown..hehe :lol:

By d way, i do feel that gown is nice too..

Now..listening the speech~

bluelady,

ya ho :P we have some similarities here :P

even my wedding dinner also in traditional theme :)

staycool,

hehe .. yaya .. now is speech time :)

I think I will modify again on the red dress :P but need to contact my cousin on the dress first :P

BG, do share with us if you really got plan to do that dress...hehe ..wanna kepoh kepoh see see..

Err..do you notice just now the President is like dun understand the english speech when he is requested to announce on d opening..

Feel so funny lar seeing his reaction.. :unsure:

Hahaha. Cos China very traditional country so might as well see what gowns they use and so coincidentally so beautiful the gown so might as well steal their idea as I m getting married in the Olympic year. Hahaha. :lol:

BG dun forget to inform me abt the gown once u got info frm ur cuzin yea. thanks :D

staycool,

yaya ... no problem d :) I will share if I really plan to do this dress.

haha .. you know President Hu ah? hehe .. I bet his understanding of english is 10% onli oh?

staycool,

yaya ... no problem d :) I will share if I really plan to do this dress.

haha .. you know President Hu ah? hehe .. I bet his understanding of english is 10% onli oh?

Haha..my hb said his reaction is like someone push him and tell him "wey wey, is ur turn to announce"

Wah..the olympic torch is here...