suga

Collagen

What brand of collagen MB here consume?

Mind to share?im looking for one.....

Interested with the Hydro Collagen sold at Guardian, but don't know how is the result....

I want to try the Meiji collagen, anyone tried this before? Please share.

Interested with the Hydro Collagen sold at Guardian, but don't know how is the result....

What about try this 41C Collagen. Very popular in Japan, Now lauching in Malaysia .............

visit www.collagen.com.my

70726f647563742f316565666335356635352e6a

41℃ マスク【白鳥コラーゲン】

販売価格: 29,400円 (税込) [在庫あり] 希望小売価格:49,800円 数量: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 10枚入 | spacer.gif41℃ マスク【白鳥コラーゲン】

パック 10枚入

コラーゲン成分をぐんぐん入れ込むシートマスクです。集中的に与えることでより効果が出やすくなります。眠っていたお肌の力がよみがえります。いわば「お肌のカンフル剤」ですね。

使用方法

洗顔後、袋からマスクを取り出し広げ、目と口の位置にあわせて顔にのせます。20分以上おいてから、ゆっくりはがします。マスクをはがした後は洗顔をせずに自然にお肌に浸透するまでお待ちください。

I used to take Meiji also. Took for about 1 month and stopped since I got pregnant. Is it safe for pregnant lady to consume?

I read their broucher they said safe to drink even pregnant. But i am not sure. After u consumed 1 month did you also see any differences as genedie do?

princess, I didn't see much difference. Perhaps because I was stingy and consume only a little bit every time :) Also perhaps because my skin was too dry to start with

I used to take Meiji also. Took for about 1 month and stopped since I got pregnant. Is it safe for pregnant lady to consume?

Fluene, I don't know about this brand. But during pregnancy I took the collagen (from Plant) from Dr Luke Lin who writes the book called "wu du yi shen qing". Taiwanese. By faith his prod all natural.

I took during my 3rd trimester to prepare for C-section. Now also my son's skin turn out smooth...but he can't be fair as me not that fair fair type. But you can see in terms of elasticity and smoothness...hee hee...he has got it la.....hee hee...

JL

Fluene, I don't know about this brand. But during pregnancy I took the collagen (from Plant) from Dr Luke Lin who writes the book called "wu du yi shen qing". Taiwanese. By faith his prod all natural.

I took during my 3rd trimester to prepare for C-section. Now also my son's skin turn out smooth...but he can't be fair as me not that fair fair type. But you can see in terms of elasticity and smoothness...hee hee...he has got it la.....hee hee...

JL

Hi JL,

I heard the Dr Luke Lin book called " wu du yi shen qing" got banned? Because my aunty is the fans. Then my cousin said she couldn't find the book in book store someday so she asked around. They said the book got banned and newspaper got published? I don't know how true is this.

Hi all,

Does the collagen really help? Coz i heard it is not easily digest/ adsorb by our body. means 100% we take in but maybe we actually lost 80% afterwadrs. Doubtful whether it really can work or not :unsure:

wanted to know when do we need to start to take collagen?

and is it pricey?

I'm 24 yrs old.. do i need to start now?

Hi all,

Does the collagen really help? Coz i heard it is not easily digest/ adsorb by our body. means 100% we take in but maybe we actually lost 80% afterwadrs. Doubtful whether it really can work or not :unsure:

I uses jap (vitamin C & collagen), I heard it is more effective because it goes into your bloodstream. I'm not sure if the collagen works, but the skin whitening definitely works.

I've been taking Meiji Colagen since since 2007 and continue even I'm pregnant. I consulted gynae and it's safe to take as it is only amino acid+ Vit C. In fact I take slightly more than 1 scoop during pregnancy coz afraid of STRETCH MARK!!!I'm taking it as beauty supplement. Absorption is vary on individual. No doubt is a bit heaty.

I've been taking Meiji Colagen since since 2007 and continue even I'm pregnant. I consulted gynae and it's safe to take as it is only amino acid+ Vit C. In fact I take slightly more than 1 scoop during pregnancy coz afraid of STRETCH MARK!!!I'm taking it as beauty supplement. Absorption is vary on individual. No doubt is a bit heaty.

Im taking collagen pills from Fancl... quite pricey for me . 6 tablets each day

Hmm, it sounds interesting and meiji ones are worth a try. But just curious. Why does it gets heaty?

Thats really not what I want =(

I'm in Singapore which is such a humid and hot country.

i use Insaan Jelly Gamat, cant belive is it?? but the gamat really contain high amount of collagen, here is some advantange from the wedsite

1. contains cell growth factors (CGF)

* help regenerate new cells, bone, collagen and skin for anti-aging effects

* CGF explains why sea cucumber capable of reattaching itself and growing as one when cut into half

2. contains saponins and mucopolysaccharides

* help improve the body's resistance towards various diseases, from common flu to more chronic diseases, including diabetes and cancer

* lower blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides

3. contains glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, collagen

* benefit sufferers of arthritic joint pains

4. contains vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, and E

* anti-oxidant effects for youthful appearance

* slow down the degeneration process of cells and hence delays aging

5. contains iron, manganese, calcium, magnesium and zinc

* supply our body with essential minerals for normal body functioning

6. contains high proportion of protein and amino acids

* synthesis both of tissue proteins and other non-protein nitrogenous compounds

* formation of skin, hair, cartilage, muscles, tendons and ligaments

* provide structure to the body cells of organism

7.contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and decosahexaenoic acid (DHA)

* for healthy brain and cardio-vascular function

8. contains NO cholesterol!

if interested please PM or email me.

Hi, I just want to share my own experience.

I'm currently consuming Apple Stem Cell just for 1 mth+, I noticed my skin has brighten and smoothen. Previously i use to makeup to hide my pigmentation and dry skin during office hour. But now i was makeup free.. I was happy and satisfy on this product.

The ingredients of the Apple Stem Cell are:

- Malus Domestica Powder (Stem cell of a Swiss Rare Apple)

- Hyaluronic Acid (helps to keep skin smooth and 'plump' through its ability to hold up 1,000 times its weight in water, moisture skin from the inside out, smoothing out wrinkles in the process)

- Collagen Powder

- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C is one of the active ingredients that is able reduce dark spot, fine lines and moisture skin)

- Vitamin B3 (Cell respiration, help to release of energy and metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and protein, proper circulation and healthy skin)

I've tried NC24 injection combination of gluthatione and vitamin C or the combination of vitamin C and collagen.

you will notice the difference after 3-4 injections

details on NC24 as per link http://www.wix.com/ratu71/ratu

Glutathione

-encourage cells production and act as a protective layer to the cell from being attacked by free radicals

-reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, spots, pigmentations and scars

-reduces pore size

- improve skin elasticity

-clearer, brighter skin

i tried NH COLlagen & Glow....frm Guardian....but very small result only..

better try Apple Stem Cel frm Deau Mist.

result in 2 weeks & after 1 mth, skin GLOW! DEFINITELY!

:biggrin:

Hi, I just want to share my own experience.

I'm currently consuming Apple Stem Cell just for 1 mth+, I noticed my skin has brighten and smoothen. Previously i use to makeup to hide my pigmentation and dry skin during office hour. But now i was makeup free.. I was happy and satisfy on this product.

The ingredients of the Apple Stem Cell are:

- Malus Domestica Powder (Stem cell of a Swiss Rare Apple)

- Hyaluronic Acid (helps to keep skin smooth and 'plump' through its ability to hold up 1,000 times its weight in water, moisture skin from the inside out, smoothing out wrinkles in the process)

- Collagen Powder

- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C is one of the active ingredients that is able reduce dark spot, fine lines and moisture skin)

- Vitamin B3 (Cell respiration, help to release of energy and metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and protein, proper circulation and healthy skin)

YES...ITS TRUE!

UNBELIEVEABLE TIS APPLE STEM CEL IS BETTER THAN MOST PHARMACIES COLLAGEN!

i got same experience like u!

Hi all,

Does the collagen really help? Coz i heard it is not easily digest/ adsorb by our body. means 100% we take in but maybe we actually lost 80% afterwadrs. Doubtful whether it really can work or not unsure.gif

Hi Oliver08,

In actual fact, our own body can produce collagen. We do not necessary to take collagen from outside. In order for our own body to produce collagen, we need to take sufficient protein and vitamin C. I suggest Nutrilite Protein and Nutrilite Bio-C Plus. These products are not only for producing collagen purpose, but also for other health benefits :)