Sign in to follow this  
saelawie

Always have the urge to pee especially at night

Hi girls,

I'm wondering does anyone who's pregnant here having problem like you need to go to the washroom at least 3-4 times at night? I thought I have cold bladder so I drank some warm water last night but end up needing to pee the whole night too. Is this normal during pregnancy?

Hi saelawie, yes, it's normal, it's becoz baby is taking and squeezing the space of our bladder.

:D

How many weeks are you now?

Hi saelawie, yes, it's normal, it's becoz baby is taking and squeezing the space of our bladder.

:D

How many weeks are you now?

I see.. i'm now in my 17th week.. :)

yah .. it's normal to have frequent visit to the washroom at night. however, i read that it could be different for each individuals.

one thing is the same tho .. stretch marks !! just remember to butter yourself up with lotion on the tummy, below your tummy and on the butt down to thighs everyday after showering. it's really worth the trouble .... :)

enjoy ur pregnancy !

yah .. it's normal to have frequent visit to the washroom at night. however, i read that it could be different for each individuals.

one thing is the same tho .. stretch marks !! just remember to butter yourself up with lotion on the tummy, below your tummy and on the butt down to thighs everyday after showering. it's really worth the trouble .... :)

enjoy ur pregnancy !

hi littlecomma,

Thanks thanks..

omg I din know that butt down to thigh also need to be butter up ah. I'm now applying the stretch mark lotion on my tummy and waist only.. Thanks for the advise yah.

One of the way that I use to reduce night washroom visit is, before I go sleep, I will sit on the toilet for 10-15 mins releasing myself of whatever fluid I can release.

Nowadays, I just need to visit restroom once with this method. :D