wailing

Hong Kong Visa?

Hi girls,

Im just wondering if i need to apply for any visa to Hong Kong (me not going to Shenzhen/ Guangzhou/ Macau - only in Hong Kong)? I'll be travelling by Airasia, landing at Hong Kong airport. Any airport taxes that i have to pay in Hong Kong when im coming back?

Please enlighten me. Thanks ya.

Malaysian no need visa for travel to Hong Kong unless u stay more than 30 days. For my time travel to HK tax is included in the air fare but I never travel by Air Asia to HK. Anyway u can check from the air asia website or see ur flight detail then u may find out whether the tax is included or not.

wailing,

You do not need visa to enter HK and you can stay up to 90 days. No additional airport taxes payable when you are coming back from HK.

Hi girls,

Im just wondering if i need to apply for any visa to Hong Kong (me not going to Shenzhen/ Guangzhou/ Macau - only in Hong Kong)? I'll be travelling by Airasia, landing at Hong Kong airport. Any airport taxes that i have to pay in Hong Kong when im coming back?

Please enlighten me. Thanks ya.

Thank you darlings... appreciate the feedback very much...

Actually i got call Airasia before, but they always put me on hold to listen to their advertisement... sigh... and when i email them, i got this reply...

As we receive an overwhelming number of emails daily, we are unable to

attend to every enquiry. For your convenience and to obtain a quick answer

to general queries please refer to our FAQ. For queries that are not found

in our FAQ we will endeavour to answer them as soon as we can.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Best Regards,

AirAsia

Guest Support

I also wanted to ask them about the baggage thingy... i heard they implemented this baggage check in thingy rite? I actually booked the GoHolidays package but in my package didnt say i can check in the bags for free a not... or if i check in, i have to pay a fee per baggage... aiii... any idea on this?

Thank you darlings... appreciate the feedback very much...

Actually i got call Airasia before, but they always put me on hold to listen to their advertisement... sigh... and when i email them, i got this reply...

As we receive an overwhelming number of emails daily, we are unable to

attend to every enquiry. For your convenience and to obtain a quick answer

to general queries please refer to our FAQ. For queries that are not found

in our FAQ we will endeavour to answer them as soon as we can.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Best Regards,

AirAsia

Guest Support

I also wanted to ask them about the baggage thingy... i heard they implemented this baggage check in thingy rite? I actually booked the GoHolidays package but in my package didnt say i can check in the bags for free a not... or if i check in, i have to pay a fee per baggage... aiii... any idea on this?

not sure if the check in baggage is included in GoHolidays package. i usually pre-pay the baggage when book my air tic via internet. it is RM3 if pay online, otherwise cost RM5. the weight allowed is 15kg. so dun worry if u need to pay for the baggage, as will only cost u RM5

Hi,

i just came back from my honeymoon - Mauritius. It is a wonderful and romantic place for honeymoon and relax. :)

Anyway, the things there very expensive, not suitable for shopping. :)

Hi,

then may i know if go shenzhen need apply Visa? :huh:

Shen Zhen I think u need visa.

I just back from my HK/Macau trip few months ago, it was a great place to SHOP! the bags, the shoes, the clothes, and if you are into branded stuff.. wow.. anyway, bring lot's of money there!! :P

yes, u need visa for shenzhen. usually the visa is for 30 days. if u need to exit china and re-enter, make sure u get a double entry visa or multiple entry

yes, u need visa for shenzhen. usually the visa is for 30 days. if u need to exit china and re-enter, make sure u get a double entry visa or multiple entry

If you need to go to Shenzhen, what you can do is go to the hotel reception and they should be able to process it for you.

Go to HK with four passport photos. Do it in KL cos it costs more there. You just hand that and the passport to the hotel receptionist and they should be able to get it done for you.

I have stayed at the Miramar, Mandarin, Landmark, Shangri-La, Marco Polo, etc. and all of them have been able to do that. If not help you process it.

Give it in the minute you arrive and you should get it back within 1 working day.

You can then take the ferry from near Admiralty, will take you straight in to Shenzhen. I prefer this to the busses, faster and nicer ride. Then it's the same way.

I don't recommend staying the night in Shenzhen, to be frank there isn't anything to do there. You can go to their imitation malls to do some shopping but that's about it.

Shenzhen is also very notorious for crime - beware the pickpockets.

If the storekeepers ask you to go to their "Warehouse" to check out their "cheaper/better goods".... say NO. Tell them if they want your business they sell it to you there and then itself. This is a must, a lot of people have gotten robbed that way.

Even in HK, beware you wallet/belongings. Crime is rife.

Cheerios.