rukia

Keep Gallery BS - (Wedding Photography Studio in Malaysia )

Ya,my bf also feel that Sam is nice.

Agreed with you,Yeong Shi is nice too.

I dont really know how chris look like as we only been talking in the phone.

But i feel that she is impolite and unfriendly.

Made me feel so irritating.

Now i am worry about the weather.

Cos i jus checked the weather forecast and it showed that there will be heaviest rain in cameron highland on my ps date.

Haih, who can help me...

Ya,my bf also feel that Sam is nice.

Agreed with you,Yeong Shi is nice too.

I dont really know how chris look like as we only been talking in the phone.

But i feel that she is impolite and unfriendly.

Made me feel so irritating.

Now i am worry about the weather.

Cos i jus checked the weather forecast and it showed that there will be heaviest rain in cameron highland on my ps date.

Haih, who can help me...

when is ur wedding day? if now is the raining season, can you postpone to other day..try to arrange another time with Sam? i took mine at petaling street and heritage hotel. the sun was so bright until i sweat so much and tired at the end... :wacko3:

Both my gown fitting sessions are with Po Yee. first one was ok..nothing went wrong..

2nd one (recently) even my fh also find she is ...err..weird? rude?

well..i fitted a red gown with red stones on it, looks ok, but there is one particular big stone is missing. my darling likes that gown so he is very confident and tell me, "dont worry, they sure will stitch it back." so he went to tell po yee that the stone is missing (without mentioning anything else as he is hoping they will offer or assure him that THAT stone will be fixed on PS day. Who knows po yee said "this one ar, wait for you to get a 1 carat one to put it back." we both are like..@__@ well..in the end she did tell us that that stone thing cannot be fixed, and we didnt choose that gown.

she said a lot of things and smiling, no black face la ...but we dont find it funny, dont understand her joke...so to me..she is bit rude lar.. :unsure:

Sam Ban is helpful..he can think of the colours, background for the ps location and recommend gowns to wear..haha..in the end,i got a new gown for PS :cool:

by the way, KG is not a huge bridal shop, but a wedding studio..and i think they lack of manpower during my visit-5 staffs there helping with AD gown fitting, car decor, album collection is just not enough. Even Po Yee had to attend 3 couples for gown fitting at one time...pity her also..

my case will be passed to Chris, think she is ok gua..she can remember my fh, hopefully this helps :cool:

just to share with u all--Crystal is pregnant, so for MUA i still stick to Shirley, others are not available on ps date..i m going to show her the pics that i want..should be ok :)

i have uploaded my photos to my blog.

please provide me email address if you interested... :wub:

Hi Silence,

Mind to share with me? my email: lilash36@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

My photos albums from Keep Gallery were done...

I took photos on 17 May and all softcopies were ready on 29 May(which is my birthday) :lol:

So far I am quite satisfied with their services ... can't deny that their photographers quality are above average...

Anyone interested to view my photos, do let me know : gohkitty2009@gmail.com

Goh Kitty

Hi Kitty,

Mind to share with me your photos? my email: lilash36@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Hello everyone,

I took photos on 17 May and all softcopies were ready on 29 May(which is my birthday) :lol:

So far I am quite satisfied with their services ... can't deny that their photographers quality are above average...

Wow...i took photos on 06 Aug..the soft copy not ready yet until now..

HOw come mine so slow!!!

A bit kan cheong ler...

Hi Goh Kitty,

HOw come mine so slow!!!

A bit kan cheong ler...

Mine to share your album with me too..

joey_liong22@hotmail.com

Thanks ya

Hi Goh Kitty,

HOw come mine so slow!!!

A bit kan cheong ler...

joey_liong22@hotmail.com

Thanks ya

hi....i took on Aug 21..and i got my softcopies to view and choose photos 3 weeks after. the softcopies ready 2 weeks after. but i made appointment with my PG..so got to accomodate his time..so..only 3 weeks after can see the softcopies. but you take earlier than me, you softcopies should be ready by now!! i think you should call to ask them if yours are ready....because my PG also omitted to call me when it was ready until i called... :wink:

Hi Goh Kitty,

HOw come mine so slow!!!

A bit kan cheong ler...

joey_liong22@hotmail.com

Thanks ya

hi....i took on Aug 21..and i got my softcopies to view and choose photos 3 weeks after. the softcopies ready 2 weeks after. but i made appointment with my PG..so got to accomodate his time..so..only 3 weeks after can see the softcopies. but you take earlier than me, you softcopies should be ready by now!! i think you should call to ask them if yours are ready....because my PG also omitted to call me when it was ready until i called... :wink:

Alright.. i think should call them again..

what's the keep gallery facebook account? anyone know??

Hi Goh Kitty,

HOw come mine so slow!!!

A bit kan cheong ler...

joey_liong22@hotmail.com

Thanks ya

Alright.. i think should call them again..

what's the keep gallery facebook account? anyone know??

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=34599000399

KG's group in FB :whistling:

i have uploaded my photos to my blog.

please provide me email address if you interested... :wub:

Hi silence,

Do you mind to share with me your pre-wedding as well? Email: zeonlow@gmail.com

Thanks,

Both my gown fitting sessions are with Po Yee. first one was ok..nothing went wrong..

2nd one (recently) even my fh also find she is ...err..weird? rude?

well..i fitted a red gown with red stones on it, looks ok, but there is one particular big stone is missing. my darling likes that gown so he is very confident and tell me, "dont worry, they sure will stitch it back." so he went to tell po yee that the stone is missing (without mentioning anything else as he is hoping they will offer or assure him that THAT stone will be fixed on PS day. Who knows po yee said "this one ar, wait for you to get a 1 carat one to put it back." we both are like..@__@ well..in the end she did tell us that that stone thing cannot be fixed, and we didnt choose that gown.

she said a lot of things and smiling, no black face la ...but we dont find it funny, dont understand her joke...so to me..she is bit rude lar.. :unsure:

Sam Ban is helpful..he can think of the colours, background for the ps location and recommend gowns to wear..haha..in the end,i got a new gown for PS :cool:

by the way, KG is not a huge bridal shop, but a wedding studio..and i think they lack of manpower during my visit-5 staffs there helping with AD gown fitting, car decor, album collection is just not enough. Even Po Yee had to attend 3 couples for gown fitting at one time...pity her also..

my case will be passed to Chris, think she is ok gua..she can remember my fh, hopefully this helps :cool:

just to share with u all--Crystal is pregnant, so for MUA i still stick to Shirley, others are not available on ps date..i m going to show her the pics that i want..should be ok :)

Hi panda,

Mind to share your lovely pre-wedding photos with me? my email :zeonlow@gmail.com

i'm considering on signing up in KG.

Thanks.

Dear bride to be,

For those who signed up the KG package that included corsage and flower hand bouquet, please request them to give you a big flower. I had red roses for my hand bouquet and corsages. The roses are so small and they didn't bloom at all the next day. Quite disappointed with the corsages as both my dad and dad in law need to wear them.

Cheers,

Jenny

Dear ALl,

I did took ala carte package with KG. But i wish to make album and rent a gown with them. DO u think they can work out a package for me?

ANyone experience this before?? As the SA told me, once u sign up the ala carte package, for any addtional stuff after that will go by ala carte too..

Please sharing ya..

Miao

Dear ALl,

I did took ala carte package with KG. But i wish to make album and rent a gown with them. DO u think they can work out a package for me?

ANyone experience this before?? As the SA told me, once u sign up the ala carte package, for any addtional stuff after that will go by ala carte too..

Please sharing ya..

Miao

should be no problem coz u take ala carte ma...even u take package one u also can add on...no problem..coz i take RM2,009 .. then i upgraded my album size and add extra 2 photo frame.. :=p

Hi Goh Kitty,

HOw come mine so slow!!!

A bit kan cheong ler...

dear kitcy miao miao

Can share with me your photo ...my email is jessicatoh22@hotmail.com

Thanks

my ps was smoothly done..very happy and fh keeps reminising the ps moments..haha

my PG is Sam Chui, mua is shirley. . and i would say the team is very professional.

for outdoor shooting, we chose our desired venue and i was given only 2 hours (any longer need to pay rental)

(in fact, 2 hours is very very short if u plan to have 3 gowns shot there.)

so at first i was worried they couldnt meet our requirement. (i kept on reminding KG bout that and i m glad that they DID!)

i would Sam Chui is very fast and creative. once he reached ps location, he straightaway start shooting without wasting time. he is very passionate and patient on our posing too..

i can't wait to see my photos.. :)

at first, i was quite worry after reading comments boout shirley. But my experience with her was great! she is very helpful and prompt..always stand by to help with train, hair and make up, take care of our belongings throughout the session.

we had our gown sequence, hairstyles and acces discussed before set off. and yes, she is able to create the styles that i want. her service is good. dont worry. :cool:

my photos will be ready after 3 weeks....hope the outcome is good :cool: