rukia

Keep Gallery BS - (Wedding Photography Studio in Malaysia )

Hey Everyone,

It has been a while since I came by to chip in information. :lol:

Anyway, I am scheduling my photo session in March but I'm getting all stressed up now. :dash2:

I'm having the 999 package and I hope it's going to be although some of you might have some not-very-nice experience with them. I'm crossing my fingers really-really hard, man!!

I chose Sam Chwee from SS2 because I kinda like his photoes too. Any advice?

The SA helped me to compare each and everyone of the photographers taken and I picked him. :wub:

Anyway, those of comtemplating with KG, you must know what you want lar...phototaking wise...they're the best! Gowns wise...I guess they have quite limited but new stocks (just arrived in August 2008) Up to you lar....This will be my only photoshooting for my wedding...so, no regrets!

Anybody interested to view my wedding website, pm me lar eh...nothing special also lar... :wacko3:

Regards, Tracy

HI Tracy,

I just signed up their package during last weekend exhibition. Can i view your pictures? We haven't pick any photographer yet and hope can see more of their styles before deciding.

How do you find their services? ok?

my email mochavanilla11@hotmail.com

Thank you very much :)

cheers :)

Hey Everyone,

Anyway, I am scheduling my photo session in March but I'm getting all stressed up now. :dash2:

I'm having the 999 package and I hope it's going to be although some of you might have some not-very-nice experience with them. I'm crossing my fingers really-really hard, man!!

The SA helped me to compare each and everyone of the photographers taken and I picked him. :wub:

Anyway, those of comtemplating with KG, you must know what you want lar...phototaking wise...they're the best! Gowns wise...I guess they have quite limited but new stocks (just arrived in August 2008) Up to you lar....This will be my only photoshooting for my wedding...so, no regrets!

Anybody interested to view my wedding website, pm me lar eh...nothing special also lar... :wacko3:

Regards, Tracy

HI Tracy,

I just signed up their package during last weekend exhibition. Can i view your pictures? We haven't pick any photographer yet and hope can see more of their styles before deciding.

Dear all KG brides,

I have just signed up with KG last weekend but havent' decide PG and MUA yet.

Hope to see more of KG works..can you girls share with me who's your PG and your pictures?

How about MUA?

I hope they are not like others BS who only sweet promises before sign up but change face and attitudes after signing up.

Thanks a lot yeah :)

cheers

Hi, i get my soft copies already. Any one interested?

Pls let me know, will share its with yours. :)

Hi cswcindy,

please share with me tooo :wub: louiseyee@gmail.com

thanks!

Hello Cindy,

Would u share yr photos with me too, pleease?

Regards,

Tasha

Dear mochavanilla,

mind to share ur package with me?

thanks~

allise

Hey Everyone,

Regards, Tracy

HI Tracy,

Dear all KG brides,

Hope to see more of KG works..can you girls share with me who's your PG and your pictures?

How about MUA?

I hope they are not like others BS who only sweet promises before sign up but change face and attitudes after signing up.

cheers

hi, i just signed up with KG on Xmas day..bit excited but ..haven't decided outdoor location and PG..bit headache where to go..

glad to know that a lot of ppl signed up KG..(feel more comfortable with the experience sharing):P

to KG brides,may i view your lovely photos please?

Thanks..

sheun84@hotmail.com

Hi cswcindy,

can to share you nice photos with me? Heard that their package is very reasonably, can say attractive :lol:

my email : iemoos@hotmail.com

Thanks ya...

u can go to their website, u can see under pre-wedding, there is a folio which primary photo is at evening seaside(right hand side 2nd row), that is Eugene's works. And the helikopter,the Redang (Primary photo is a couple holding hands,center from 1st row) is Sam Leong's works.Sam Leong is an artistic PG.And Eugene's works some not bad too.i think Benny Koo is de most experienced PG in the KG. but among all PG there i chosen Sam Leong because his works looks more artistic & the feelings is kinda good, can bring out some story from the photos.but not everyone can clicked on his works as some people may not so like couples face cant see clearly in the photos,feels that he focus on building & scenery only.So actually choosing PG is depends whether whenu seens their works, whether u "click" on a not.

Their service i personally find not so pushy,as i signed up at their SS2 branch.And SA Poh Yee also quite nice explained everything patiently.i think they are differ from other BS.As they r initially is a studio, all the PG there is partner of the shop.

Dear all KG brides,

How about MUA?

cheers

u can go to their website, u can see under pre-wedding, there is a folio which primary photo is at evening seaside(right hand side 2nd row), that is Eugene's works. And the helikopter,the Redang (Primary photo is a couple holding hands,center from 1st row) is Sam Leong's works.Sam Leong is an artistic PG.And Eugene's works some not bad too.i think Benny Koo is de most experienced PG in the KG. but among all PG there i chosen Sam Leong because his works looks more artistic & the feelings is kinda good, can bring out some story from the photos.but not everyone can clicked on his works as some people may not so like couples face cant see clearly in the photos,feels that he focus on building & scenery only.So actually choosing PG is depends whether whenu seens their works, whether u "click" on a not.

Their service i personally find not so pushy,as i signed up at their SS2 branch.And SA Poh Yee also quite nice explained everything patiently.i think they are differ from other BS.As they r initially is a studio, all the PG there is partner of the shop.

Dear all KG brides,

How about MUA?

cheers

Hello guys and gals,

I have signed up mine end last year too. :) So excited... :p

Anyone of you go for Bali package?

By the way, all the photographers in KG have their portfolia in multiply. ;) Many photos to see.. hehehe

Hello guys and gals,

By the way, all the photographers in KG have their portfolia in multiply. ;) Many photos to see.. hehehe

Hello guys and gals,

Hi lhlsteve,

u said that all the photographer in KG have their portfolio in multiply. Do u have the link??

i want to see on those photo... hehe...

Sam leong - http://samleongportfolio.blogspot.com/2008...-kuan-meng.html

Naomi - http://naomiching28.multiply.com/photos/al...ry_Promo_Series

i have some other saved in my notebook. Will post it later...

Happy viewing. ;)

As i knew this coming MAY Bali package if u all taking, de PG is Sam Leong.

Dear all KG brides,

How about MUA?

cheers

Hello guys and gals,

hi,

anyone interested to sign up keep gallery?

i would like to transfer my package - RM3388

email me if you would like to know what is the details.

lauchoa@gmail.com

thanks

hi,

lauchoa@gmail.com

thanks

Hi,

May i know why you want to transfer the package? Is it due to their service?

Just finish my gown fittings last week. Thanks to Tong Tong for her patient, she really help me alot during the session. *Thumb up* for Tong Tong! :lol:

A tip for all btb, please dont bring too many people to the gown fitting session, if not you may end up like me, pening kepala.... :wacko3:

i just finished my shoot with them last week.

best part is that i won it from a lucky draw.

nontheless they provided me with very good service even though knowing im not a paying customer.

My Pg was Sam Chui and MUA Crystal.

sam was really friendly, fun and easy going.

crystal was amazing with her hands as she didnt use hairdryers,flattener or curlers.

all worked with the magic of hands. as for makeup it is a little on the heavy side but i wanted to try something dramatic as well since my shoot with victoria would be more natural.

They even rushed the soft copy for me in a few days just before CNY so i could share it with my frineds and family.

i like their straight forward concept. the ala cart idea is really great as it gives u the flexibility of the final say tailored according to your budget and ideas.

Needless to say i was really happy with the outcome,

so much that i booked Crystal as my AD MUA and Sam Chui as my AD PG

dear ji muis are most welcome to have a peek of the 160 pics out of 260+ taken on that day ^_^

just leave me a line at my request thread

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....c=12658&hl=

*ps dingdong i totally agree with you.. 'too many cooks kill the broth'. max 2-3 or u'll end up indecisive.

hi,

lauchoa@gmail.com

thanks

Hi,

May i know why you want to transfer the package? Is it due to their service?

hi there....can email me your package at egliw@yahoo.com?

im interested with keep gallery... :wub: