rukia

Keep Gallery BS - (Wedding Photography Studio in Malaysia )

actually can we take back all soft copies that we taken in keep gallery???

can share the photo with me too ?? PLEASE~~~

im going to survey the BS this coming FRIDAY^^

they told me that all soft copies will be given back when i sign up with them at mid valley in january 2010~~

I have my gown fitting yesterday :wub: their gown really limited but guess what? i love many of their wedding gowns and add another piece of gown :lol: but for the evening gowns i feel no much gowns i like, so end up i choose 3 wedding gowns and 1 evening gown. maybe nice one already booked liao.

so don't worry for the gowns even limited but still got nice and unique one

hi csc,

Mind to share me your gown fitting session photos and your PS photos?

My email jc.coupe@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot a lot~~!!

it's my pleasure if you can share with me too. jo992009@live.com

thanks !

actually can we take back all soft copies that we taken in keep gallery???

can share the photo with me too ?? PLEASE~~~

im going to survey the BS this coming FRIDAY^^

they told me that all soft copies will be given back when i sign up with them at mid valley in january 2010~~

wow~~that's really attractive ^^ do you ind to share me the package that you signed please~~

im going to survey the BS this friday^^

as i know all softcopy returned in 5R size only, if u want to buy original photo is RM30 per photo include touch up

I totally agree with Eskay! I'm pretty sure we both share the same PG... :cheers:

Just my 2 cents -

Our experience with him - we too started late as oppose to the time told earlier, and ended early. He sorta like rushed towards the end to have a quick wrap up...shooting day went on well. 10 days later when we got the soft copies back, it's a disappointment! I chose a dress with long train, and in most of the photos, not the full length dress was captured, most with the train cut off (i thought that defit the purpose of choosing a dress with long train). About 10% of the photos are off-focused - our faces are blur while the sceneries are sharp...studio photos are much worse, photos capturing only one of my legs (it looks as if I'm one-legged...), pictures with terrible & dirty backdrop, and again, very little photos with full length dress captured (the photos are just so not propotionate, with a lot of blank space on the left, and cut off dress on the right, of course unless you tell me this is his style of shooting?? if yes, it's nothing like his portfolio shown online).

I tried calling to speak to the PG to see if there could be any fix, but I never ever get to speak to him. Everytime, it was his assistant who sorta like entertained me, giving all sorta lame excuses - they denied that the photos are off-focused (but c'mon, it's so obvious, and everyone who viewed my album said so!); dirty backdrop? he said - just blur it up lor...; cut off dresses? he said - angle problem, there's not enough space to capture the whole dress in...(but most of the photos are like tat!)

What's worse - there are few photos which he 'accidentally' captured in the shadow of himself, someone's fingers, and off the backdrop. I know I can't ask for 100% perfect shots, but I thought he should have done some QC before he passes to us the soft copies...Things like his own shadow, fingers, etc could be erased/cropped off easily...I wouldn't have been so pissed if he would have done that beforehand...

Of course, I can't deny that there are some really good shots too! Out of all the soft copies we got back, I would say - 20% are nice, 40% are so so, 40% OMG...

To those who has chosen him as your PG - good luck...!

*Or I'm just being unlucky that my shooting day was his bad-hair-day... :wacko:

Hi Jessica22 & to whom it may concern,

I believe you think the photos are nice mainly because of the sceneries. I did all the ground work, chose the locations, visited those places myself and took some photos to make sure it looks good. I also planned the itinerary... But in the end KG took all the credits. I can tell you that it is not because of their skill. :girl_devil::sauer2:

By the way, I do not recommend my PG. To me, he is not professional, i.e. started late on pre-wedding shoot day as promised but end the session early although I told him I want some night shots. :angry:

Did not use proper lighting system/ flash and results some photos have wrong exposures and (all gardens and city view photos gone).

And some photos are actually out of focus. Unfortunately I din't realise until they are printed in album and they said it is like that I have to accept because I chose those photos! And all of his photos are slanted (the horizon is not horizontal, i.e. the mean sea level is not at 0 deg and make the buildings look like collapsing. :dash2:

I only manage to choose 70% photos of allocated in the contract but I had to dump some photos that are not so nice to meet the quantities and also to have nicer design because they refuse to refund... :angry:

They only did my album design 3 weeks before my wedding but 90% have to redo. In order to get my albums in time, I & my hubby spent time to give comments in picture form to let them know exactly the layout I want (i.e. how I want the photos to be arranged), as well as the size to zoom and crop the photos. If you are particular on your album, you will vomit blood with their work.

:sauer2:

However, my comment is only to my PG, not sure about other PG's attitude and work there.

Hints: Who is he? Apparently he did those overseas package.

Gentle reminder: Again, for those outstation/ overseas bride, their coordination and communication plus service are sucks. And choose a PG that is skillful not with so call " local experience" and he may not visited those places as well...

Apologise for my long winded reply as I am still "full fire/ gas in my stomach" - translate from mandarin "man du zhi qi". :p

I totally agree with Eskay! I'm pretty sure we both share the same PG... :cheers:

Just my 2 cents -

Our experience with him - we too started late as oppose to the time told earlier, and ended early. He sorta like rushed towards the end to have a quick wrap up...shooting day went on well. 10 days later when we got the soft copies back, it's a disappointment! I chose a dress with long train, and in most of the photos, not the full length dress was captured, most with the train cut off (i thought that defit the purpose of choosing a dress with long train). About 10% of the photos are off-focused - our faces are blur while the sceneries are sharp...studio photos are much worse, photos capturing only one of my legs (it looks as if I'm one-legged...), pictures with terrible & dirty backdrop, and again, very little photos with full length dress captured (the photos are just so not propotionate, with a lot of blank space on the left, and cut off dress on the right, of course unless you tell me this is his style of shooting?? if yes, it's nothing like his portfolio shown online).

I tried calling to speak to the PG to see if there could be any fix, but I never ever get to speak to him. Everytime, it was his assistant who sorta like entertained me, giving all sorta lame excuses - they denied that the photos are off-focused (but c'mon, it's so obvious, and everyone who viewed my album said so!); dirty backdrop? he said - just blur it up lor...; cut off dresses? he said - angle problem, there's not enough space to capture the whole dress in...(but most of the photos are like tat!)

What's worse - there are few photos which he 'accidentally' captured in the shadow of himself, someone's fingers, and off the backdrop. I know I can't ask for 100% perfect shots, but I thought he should have done some QC before he passes to us the soft copies...Things like his own shadow, fingers, etc could be erased/cropped off easily...I wouldn't have been so pissed if he would have done that beforehand...

Of course, I can't deny that there are some really good shots too! Out of all the soft copies we got back, I would say - 20% are nice, 40% are so so, 40% OMG...

I believe you think the photos are nice mainly because of the sceneries. I did all the ground work, chose the locations, visited those places myself and took some photos to make sure it looks good. I also planned the itinerary... But in the end KG took all the credits. I can tell you that it is not because of their skill. :girl_devil::sauer2:

By the way, I do not recommend my PG. To me, he is not professional, i.e. started late on pre-wedding shoot day as promised but end the session early although I told him I want some night shots. :angry:

Did not use proper lighting system/ flash and results some photos have wrong exposures and (all gardens and city view photos gone).

And some photos are actually out of focus. Unfortunately I din't realise until they are printed in album and they said it is like that I have to accept because I chose those photos! And all of his photos are slanted (the horizon is not horizontal, i.e. the mean sea level is not at 0 deg and make the buildings look like collapsing. :dash2:

I only manage to choose 70% photos of allocated in the contract but I had to dump some photos that are not so nice to meet the quantities and also to have nicer design because they refuse to refund... :angry:

They only did my album design 3 weeks before my wedding but 90% have to redo. In order to get my albums in time, I & my hubby spent time to give comments in picture form to let them know exactly the layout I want (i.e. how I want the photos to be arranged), as well as the size to zoom and crop the photos. If you are particular on your album, you will vomit blood with their work.

However, my comment is only to my PG, not sure about other PG's attitude and work there.

Gentle reminder: Again, for those outstation/ overseas bride, their coordination and communication plus service are sucks. And choose a PG that is skillful not with so call " local experience" and he may not visited those places as well...

Apologise for my long winded reply as I am still "full fire/ gas in my stomach" - translate from mandarin "man du zhi qi". :p

May i know the photographer is it BKoo??

as i know all softcopy returned in 5R size only, if u want to buy original photo is RM30 per photo include touch up

means all the softcopy photos that they returned to us one is already touched up right?

First they returned all softcopy without touched up to u in 5R size (locked), if u pay to add photo then will return u original size with touched up.

if ur package already come with e.g 50 poses then the 50 poses will return u in original size (unlocked) with touched up. then the rest of the photo is 5R with no touched up unless u pay to add photo

means all the softcopy photos that they returned to us one is already touched up right?

Just my 2 cents -

Bobo~~can you share some of the pictures with me??

yungyin84@yahoo.com

Jessica22, nicehoney, aliee@venus, bibin,mel,

I had just sent my photos album invitation to you all. Sorry for the delay as I was too busy on holiday/ GDL and reviewing my album first design draft. Yes, it is only 2 weeks to go and I only got my 1st draft.... Vy stressed out. Cross finger I can get my album before my wedding. Good luck to me!

Cheers,

Eskay

hello eskar~can you sent me the invitation and share your package please ^^

absolutely right... :cool:

Just my 2 cents -

May i know the photographer is it BKoo??

hi silence,

how's ur photo outcome ok? can share ur photo with me? i have signed up another BS dunno whether i should sign up KG ala carte package or not coz i quite like KG style

yea...we love the photos. :wub: my friend went to Mid Valley Bridal Exhibition today and saw my photos use as samples in their wedding album :ohmy:

sure..will PM you my blog. :smile:

silence can you send me your blog also plz~~

i JUST FINIS MY PHOTO SHOOTING AT PD BY SAM CHUI and TONG TONG, VERY ENJOY AND HAPPY FOR THE SHOOTING DAY ... HOPEFULLY MY PHOTO WILL GOOD AND PRETTY ... AFTER TAKE MY PHOTO WILL SHARE WITH YOUR ....WAIT AND SEE LO..

Jessica

hi, could u share with me too?

thanks

Hi csc,

Please check your mailbox. Already share with you their standard full package.

Good luck!

Hi!

is anyone sign up with keep gallery recently for their standard full package? can share with me the package detail. my email is sherlyn20@hotmail.com

i thinking to upgrade my DIY package to standard full package

hi, could i join in the share too?

thanks!

Hi Panda, silence, eskay, princess,

Do you mind to share your photos with me? akimiblog@gmail.com

thanks in advance.

Hi BTBs,

I've just signed up with keep gallery last weekend. Would like to engage either Sam Chui or Eugene as my photographer. If you have taken photos with either of these photographers, can you share with me your photos? My email id is adele_p3@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot ya

Yooo, I choose same PG and MUA with u :wub: Once you get your soft copy, please share with me ya! I believe their both skill are good... btw, where did you went for shooting?

i JUST FINIS MY PHOTO SHOOTING AT PD BY SAM CHUI and TONG TONG, VERY ENJOY AND HAPPY FOR THE SHOOTING DAY ... HOPEFULLY MY PHOTO WILL GOOD AND PRETTY ... AFTER TAKE MY PHOTO WILL SHARE WITH YOUR ....WAIT AND SEE LO..

Jessica

hi all,

I just went to gown fitting for my pre-wedding photo shooting.

just some info, I have seen many nice gown posted in ppl's blog, fb and etc...but by the time i go there, there is no such nice nice gown for me to choose. Is it being taken out for other ppl's photo shooting or are those VIP's dresses?

but I stil managed to choose the gown from the limited available there....

the SA that served me are nice and kind.

hi jessvick,

for my gown fitting i also didn't see any nice gowns from the blog. but also manage to pick some nice wedding gowns. for evening gown there r no much choices so i pick one only. i think many kg brides have the same experiance

hi jessvick,

for my gown fitting i also didn't see any nice gowns from the blog. but also manage to pick some nice wedding gowns. for evening gown there r no much choices so i pick one only. i think many kg brides have the same experiance

ya, will do another gown fitting session this September, where my SA tell me will have new gown coming in around this september. This time I hope can have more choices.

Hi All,

I am getting so so nervous now. My wedding is in October 2010 and I have not signed up with anyone yet. Helpppppp. Me and HB would like to have our photoshoot at PD. Can anyone share their photos please?

My e-mail is elyssa_ngpp@yahoo.com

Hi All

Can please share with me KG pre-wedding photoshoot package. Please email me -jomislim@hotmail.com

I have search for few months .... the more i search the more I can't make decision.

I saw sam (from KG) pictures, he good in backgroung shooting but not the bride & groom.

So anyone can give me advise??

Thanks in advance!!!

hi jessvick,

u mean u will do another round of gown fitting for actual day or photo shoot?

hi jessvick,

ya, will do another gown fitting session this September, where my SA tell me will have new gown coming in around this september. This time I hope can have more choices.