rukia

Keep Gallery BS - (Wedding Photography Studio in Malaysia )

For my opinion, i feel KG photographer is much more better than other BS. coz previously i deal wit a BS that their photographer skill is bad... so i feel KG photographer is much more professional than others and MUA also.

hi everyone,

im new in this forum, and i just signed up the keep gallery DIY package in the bridal fair last weekend, i booked sam leong and dong dong as i would strongly prefer those artistic feel for my wedding photos.

have anyone taken their pre-wedding photos in melaka and herritage hotel by keep gallery, im kind of considering these two places, see which one to choose, because after browse through their portfolio, these are the two places that can really give an artistic feel.

can anyone who taken their photos in melaka or herritage can send your website/photo link to me to have a look? i really thanks for your helps as i need to choose a place when i m going there to fix the shooting date and location next few days. Thanks alot

or you guys got other location suggestion that will also give an artistic feel? thanks in advanced

you can either pm me or send to my email, dandanjimo@yahoo.com

hi cloeis, KG still promote their DIY package? Can you PM me the details? Why last time before i signed the standard package, i asked them, they said the DIY package no more? (The DIY package izit mean of taking photo only?)

i kinda agree with eskay and i truly understand eskay's feeling. as i also had bad experience for "after photoshooting" session with them especially the design. and yes, please do not expect the first draft design is good, i can say 90% u will vomit blood and ask them to re-do. the most sad part is...you are the one advise them back how to "design" instead of they giving you suggestions.

hmmm...last time my first design took about 1 and half month... now even longer until 3 months which i think it is not acceptable.

for those not sign up yet, i will really suggest you to check your timeline for the whole process until your wedding day. please allow MORE time allowance for "design" part...as you really dont know how long they would take... :s

csc,

we havent finalised yet.. :P not easy to cut down to 60 poses@@

ya...may be i will visit them during weekdays too.

Domicutie,

I have done my ps. i havent really worked with Chris on album design YET. She called me up to collect CD, advise on selection and just few follow ups...so far ok. i have no problem with her.

eskay, silence,

i think the problem lies in communication between client and SA but not with designer. after ur cases, i also asked Chris whether i can discuss with designer , she said she will jote down and inform designer, but not f2f with them. i guess this will cause delay and misunderstanding somehow. @@ hope that they wont drag mine for too long..

hi hi, actually i have the same experience as u all, it took me 3 months plus to get the design ... i'm actually select which photo to fit into one page and which photo to leave it as whole page myself .... so the first cut is already ok and roughly as expected ... i have compared their album design with some of my friends ... is kind of like simple ...

i do agree that if u do have tight timelines, u should let them know ... else ... it will be very stressful ... :dash2:

Jessica22, nicehoney, aliee@venus, bibin,mel,

I had just sent my photos album invitation to you all. Sorry for the delay as I was too busy on holiday/ GDL and reviewing my album first design draft. Yes, it is only 2 weeks to go and I only got my 1st draft.... Vy stressed out. Cross finger I can get my album before my wedding. Good luck to me!

Cheers,

Eskay

Hi eskay,

do u mind to share your pic and package with me please? i'm thinking to sign up with KG as well... jasmine@1981@hotmail.com

thanks

Finally my 1st PS with KG was done, eventhough its quite tired, but its full of fun as well....

Thumbs up to Sam Leong, Dong Dong & Wu !!!!

now, waiting for 2nd PS in another 2 weeks time.....

will share with all of u once i got my softcopies....

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.... Cheers!!!!!

hi nicehoney,

mind to share your photo and package with me please?

jasmine_1981@hotmail.com

thanks

Anyone here book keep gallery for actual day make up? how's the outcome is that worth to pay RM900 for 2 sessions + transport travel to bride house?

Tell them you are going overseas!!...maybe that will speed things up? LOL

I had my gown choosing/fitting on the 2nd day I arrived in KL, PS the day after and then about a week later I got all my photos. I must say though not all the photos looked like they had been touched up and processed, but I could see that my photographer had chosen a few that he'd liked and played around with it. My fiance really liked Heritage Hotel so a lot of our photos were taken there. I must say some of them turned out really nice.

I am now back home in Australia and will need to sort through which photos we want on our albums and frames etc. For the girls complaining about how hard the album design process is, even though you can go there to physically see your albums, I don't know how hard it will be for me.

How do they show you the design? Is it on a computer?

Hi leing,

Mind to share ur photo with me? may PM me ^_^. u can ask them to email the album design to u. they show it on a computer.

Tell them you are going overseas!!...maybe that will speed things up? LOL

I had my gown choosing/fitting on the 2nd day I arrived in KL, PS the day after and then about a week later I got all my photos. I must say though not all the photos looked like they had been touched up and processed, but I could see that my photographer had chosen a few that he'd liked and played around with it. My fiance really liked Heritage Hotel so a lot of our photos were taken there. I must say some of them turned out really nice.

I am now back home in Australia and will need to sort through which photos we want on our albums and frames etc. For the girls complaining about how hard the album design process is, even though you can go there to physically see your albums, I don't know how hard it will be for me.

How do they show you the design? Is it on a computer?

Hi jasmine & Domicutie, I am sorry that I had removed the album from the web as I prefer my actual day photos. :p

I signed up with their standard package which incl actual flower bouquet/ car decor etc. Don't rmb the original detail as I took out the gowns for AD to upgrade the small album to 2 big albums with additional photos.

hmm..

i do agree with eskay..we took it in april last yr and we gt our album in july as well. that's to say, the first draft really makes u vomit blood.i think vomit electric also..hahaha..but I do agree as well, all the bridal shop got pros and cons lah...

in fact my PG just came back from oversea trip and the next following day my PG has to take our PS...i guess PG too tired, our photo also a bit cacat..hmm..

we took it in herritage hotel too..nice feeling too..

but when 1st draft was out, i was like :sauer2: ! I even told them what I wanted way before they started design it..I went there 3 times and yet they cannot design the thing i wanted...so end up, I did my own layout and design ( whole night) and print it out and show to the designer...then voila~~~ only 2 hrs and ta da~~~ IT'S DONE~~~... it's really a pain in the arse dealing with the layout, but if you have tight timeline,better make sure you have enough time to check on everything...from photos to touch up, to printing and effect ~~

wingless dont worry the MUA can cover up. i had alot of pimples too coz stressed.

as for flabby arms....try to remember to pose with arms slightly away from body to make it look slimmer.

and at the end of the day there is always photoshop to touch up ^__^

most importantly is to have fun and enjoy the shoot.

wingless,

May i know who is ur PG and MUA? Hope u enjoy ur photo shooting day ! remember to sleep well dont worry for the outcome as the PG will worry for u.

Flabby arm can be touchecd up don't worry.

Girls, my PS is next week...lots of pimples...and still have flabby arms...sigh sigh... :(

my wedding date is in september 2010, would it be to fast for the PS in May 2010?

Please advice, many thanks~~~

i personally think that earlier preparation is still better than anything.

my photoshooting will be in this coming april, and my wedding dinner will be in jan 2011... :)

i heard is they going to add actual day gown during mar/apr? and some of the current actual day gowns will be taken for PS