Sign in to follow this  
suga

Song dedication to parents

Any opinion about this? Singing a song to parents on the wedding reception.

Now only can think of " You raise me up".....but I thought it's actually a Praise Song...dunno will it be appropriate to sing for parents....

Opinion???

There is a wonderful wedding CD where you can order ONLINE only. You may check the details here. Check out the song "your are my hero". It is a very nice song to dedicate to your beloved dad. Another song is "Ïn your eyes" where it's great for your HB to dedicates to his mother.

My HB bought the CD and you really like the song, let me know so that I can email the particular song (MP3) to you.

"Butterfly kisses" always makes me teary. It is about a father "letting go" of his daughter on her wedding day.

My hb could not sings...so maybe I will be the representing him to dedicate the song :) (if there is any dedication session) haha....I know my dad will be happy :)

There is a wonderful wedding CD where you can order ONLINE only. You may check the details here. Check out the song "your are my hero". It is a very nice song to dedicate to your beloved dad. Another song is "Ïn your eyes" where it's great for your HB to dedicates to his mother.

My HB bought the CD and you really like the song, let me know so that I can email the particular song (MP3) to you.

Hi bunnyNwife,

I m interested on the song, can you pls. e-mail me. my email address is christineongct@yahoo.com. Thank you.

What about "Wind Beneath My Wings" by Bette Midler, or "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion?

For cantonese, the song by BEYOND "Zhen De Ai Ni" is also a popular pick.