Sign in to follow this  
adyong85

beware of bad quality album from BS

img1347mn8.th.jpgthpix.gif

I got this album about a month and this what happen.... I know i cannot do anything much about it now (i have settle all payment.. and no longer want to deal with the BS)... The BS did not warn me about it or explain to me about it too.... Anyway just to inform other bride... do not choose such quality PHOTO ALBUM....

Here to share this just to inform brides/grooms to be about certain quality of ALBUMs and choose wisely... Hope no one end up being a album victim like mine...

hi ...

Which BS ? S'pore one or PJ one...haha...

read ur story b4.....

I m waiting for my album too...My SA is good to me, actually the one i select is not very good,my SA allowed me to exchange,she explain to me is safety to choose the "tahan" one..which is with the "kayu"border...

hi ...

Which BS ? S'pore one or PJ one...haha...

read ur story b4.....

I m waiting for my album too...My SA is good to me, actually the one i select is not very good,my SA allowed me to exchange,she explain to me is safety to choose the "tahan" one..which is with the "kayu"border...

peifun,

sorry, i would like to keep the name of the BS to myself... As i do not want to have more upset issues with them... Good that ur SA actually talk to you about it... Just choose wisely...

weiwei,

aiks .. the quality is really bad, you just had your album a mth ago, can't imagine after a year!?

Ling,

yalo... my rom just passed not long ago leh... no eye c la... in DEC... I show this album to my guest.... I will c what happen...

OMG adyong,

what u gonna do right now.... i think i remember which BS is that... hopefully is the one in my mind.....

are u sure u not going to go and talk to them again?

OMG adyong,

what u gonna do right now.... i think i remember which BS is that... hopefully is the one in my mind.....

are u sure u not going to go and talk to them again?

Haha... which bs is not important... as long as no other victim like me... I am very sure i won't want to deal with them anymore... too much of unhappiness... too much of pain... Have also talk to my hubby... He say nvm... it's over de...over with them... over with pain n unhappiness...

Adyong,

:o The album just chipped off by itself? or it is already like that when you got it?

This is terrible!!! If mine every become like that, i donno what I will do to that BS....... hahahhahahaha...

Adyong,

:o The album just chipped off by itself? or it is already like that when you got it?

This is terrible!!! If mine every become like that, i donno what I will do to that BS....... hahahhahahaha...

When i got it... after 3 days thebook actually torn apart... then we bring it back to mend it... then few days b4 rom we went to take this brand new book back.... and then actually 1 week b4 i come back KL i c the top part liek breaking, liek the paper float up... then i touch touch lidet de..... >.<"

There shud be a certain warranty period if the album were to break up like that.

Did you bring it up back to the BS?

There shud be a certain warranty period if the album were to break up like that.

Did you bring it up back to the BS?

<_< dun think can bring back to the BS la... it's not convenient. I have bring the book back 1 time for the total torn of the book... whole album split into two... and the people there seems like dun trust us that we din drop the album... cos they sort of like keep asking if we drop it... and one of the man in charge look at us with his arms crossing as if we are someone who owns them money....

That is disgusting! How can they provide an album with such low quality control. As a b2b, I don't mind paying for beautiful photos and album to last us for a lifetime...but to see such poor quality stuff, that's upsetting.

Adyong, how did they react when u brought it back to them the first time? Were they nice? Did they apologise? Is there somewhere in your contract that states that u can request for a refund or that they can repair? Oh dearie, this made us more aware of how some BS isn't concern abt their customers but only their sales. It's so sad and frustrating!

That is disgusting! How can they provide an album with such low quality control. As a b2b, I don't mind paying for beautiful photos and album to last us for a lifetime...but to see such poor quality stuff, that's upsetting.

Adyong, how did they react when u brought it back to them the first time? Were they nice? Did they apologise? Is there somewhere in your contract that states that u can request for a refund or that they can repair? Oh dearie, this made us more aware of how some BS isn't concern abt their customers but only their sales. It's so sad and frustrating!

adyong,

i can't really the photo u posted, the joint bulged? what material is that? :huh:

daphnesu,

yeah paid a lot for this bs... to get terrible service and bad album... i surrender... I give up...

First time when i brought is back... it's not this matter... it's the whole album torn into half... We went back to the BS, hubby was very very ANGRY... He was like MAD!!! He place the album on the table harshly and ask them to see what happen to the ALBUM after the 3rd day we collected it.... (he is so mad bcos... one of his friend wife was looking at the album, and when she flip open, she got a shock bcos the whole thing came off.... she felt so bad and hubby felt very embarrassed)... To those who canot imagine... This is the photo of it...

img0797kj2.th.jpgthpix.gif album torn split off

img0801ws0.th.jpgthpix.gif photo is not pasted properly

Then there is this lady who came to us very talking to us very nicely... trying to cool us down.... and of cos they ask what happen to the album and ask if we drop it... We did not... She explain and she did apologize for the quality of the album... I'm quite pleased with her explanation and tryin to cool hubby down....

Then, after a while a man walk down and look at the album... My hubby was complaining... hubby look so angry and i also try to calm him down.... but it dun help cos that man who came down, he was crossing his arms looking at us and the album as if we did not pay them.... As if we accused them for giving us a bad album.... Even I look at him i also felt BOH SONG.... he's just simply rude....

Then we collected our album few days b4 my rom... and when i got back to KL... i look at the album and saw something not so right on top and when i c closer... This is wat happen......

ceetee,

According to my other BS... this album is not good bcos it's too thick (about 20 pages)... and the quality of this album at the front is called "wallpaper" or something lidet ba.... It means the album is just a flat album witout design and they paste a piece of sticker/wallpaper on top to make it look nicer.... So this kind of album design do not last because when people flip too much it will easily come out.... and this is wat happening to my album... So just be aware of this kind of albums....

weiwei,

if I were you, I will feel sakit hati when I see my own album torned into 2! aiks .. why why why! your package is not cheap and yet they give you this kind of quality!? *sweat* then next time who dares to go to their BS??

If it is from own printing album then I can understand, this is from BS! tsk tsk tsk .. bad!

wah.. ady, ur album splited already ar? aiyo... sakit hati. go back to them and ask them to fix! and jst dun care & dun care! and scold them kao kao. :angry:

aiks... no no the split of the album is the 1st prob... i send in to fix it de then second time is the main post photo....