anan

AnAn's Pre-Wedding

Thanks crasygal, glad you like it me also love that photo its one of my favourite

I've signed up with Armadale. When is your big day? Have u updated our bride-to-be list?

cheers

cancan,

I haven't update our bride-to-be list...actually where to updated,...?? :P

I'm haven't have a fix date yet... still waiting for the next yr 'tong seng'... but my ps will be end of dec... :) wish me luck to have a nice ps as yours.... :)

Thanks crasygal, glad you like it  me also love that photo  its one of my favourite 

I've signed up with Armadale. When is your big day? Have u updated our bride-to-be list? 

cheers

cancan,

I haven't update our bride-to-be list...actually where to updated,...?? :P

I'm haven't have a fix date yet... still waiting for the next yr 'tong seng'... but my ps will be end of dec... :) wish me luck to have a nice ps as yours.... :)

Hi crasygal,

icic...good luck good luck :lol: may i know which BS you've signed up?

anyway, follow the below link and post up your details, fusionista or other moderators will help you to update in the list :)

Bride to be list

Hi crasygal,

icic...good luck good luck may i know which BS you've signed up?

anyway, follow the below link and post up your details, fusionista or other moderators will help you to update in the list

dear anan,

thank for your help... :) I've sign up with de casamia at ss2... my fh bring me there... actually I'm not familier with the bs here as I'm not from kl but my fh is.... :)

any idea for od shoot....?? :)

Hi crasygal,

icic...good luck good luck may i know which BS you've signed up?

anyway, follow the below link and post up your details, fusionista or other moderators will help you to update in the list

dear anan,

thank for your help... :) I've sign up with de casamia at ss2... my fh bring me there... actually I'm not familier with the bs here as I'm not from kl but my fh is.... :)

any idea for od shoot....?? :)

Oh...where you from? :)

Can consider Putrajaya, Lake Garden, FRIM...all these are nice place :) or you like beaches? :)

Oh...where you from?

Can consider Putrajaya, Lake Garden, FRIM...all these are nice place or you like beaches?

I'm from Penang... :) I like those natural with some nice old building and beaches... but I don't think have it here rite... :)

any way thank you for you suggession.... :)

Oh...where you from?

Can consider Putrajaya, Lake Garden, FRIM...all these are nice place or you like beaches?

I'm from Penang... :) I like those natural with some nice old building and beaches... but I don't think have it here rite... :)

any way thank you for you suggession.... :)

Oh...Penang..nice place and food ;) hmm...some old building huh..you can actually find it in KL city like Petaling street area...but that one gonna be crowded :P But i think the best place for old buildings are places like malacca :)

Oh...Penang..nice place and food hmm...some old building huh..you can actually find it in KL city like Petaling street area...but that one gonna be crowded But i think the best place for old buildings are places like malacca

hi anan..

ya penang got lot of nice food... eveytime I went back sure I will have alot... then put on weight.... :P well Petaling street is really very crowded... I can't stand that.... sure will 'pengsan'... :P imagine... u wearing the gown leh... take the photo under the hot sun and at the crowded place.... :angry: malacca too far.... :(

any way thank for your suggession... I think I better choose those garden... think they have a good view like urs too.... :)

Dear Anan,

Me too would like to see your photo.

Thanks,

wstongsir@yahoo.com

wstong,

invitation sent :)

Anan i dont think i ask for it yet... can i see ur pictures pls? pretty pls? hehehe give u one big smile... thanks in advance.. babysiew@yahoo.com

Dear Jocelyn and babysiew,

i've sent you gals the invitation, please check your email k? ;)

cheers :P