fish

DIY hand bouquet&corsage

Hi Timbuktu,

The small flowers name sweet williams (if i rmb correctly). The come in a bunch of mixture of 3 colors.

N its a long lasting flower. I DIY using it as my hand bouquet for OD PS and it last more than 2 days throughout my PS...

Hope this help... :cool:

Hi Timbuktu,

The small flowers name sweet williams (if i rmb correctly). The come in a bunch of mixture of 3 colors.

N its a long lasting flower. I DIY using it as my hand bouquet for OD PS and it last more than 2 days throughout my PS...

Hope this help... :cool:

Hi 999

You DIY ur hand bouquet? i wanted to as well, just simple handtie with ribbons... but was wondering if the bouquet will last without water?? those normal bouquest, they have wet cotton/ sth at the bottom to keep the flowers fresh. how did u keep the flower fresh?

Dear Timbuktu,

I handtied my PS hand bouquet of sweet williams using satin ribbon. and pin it using the pearl pin with fabric ribbon, u can view the photo which i had posted earlier in this thread.

I just soak the stem in water whenever possible. N it lasts for some time when i took to FRIM in the noon and then evening at Putrajaya.

Hi Girls,

I had DIY 2 flower bouquets for my sister's convocation on recently.

1st rose bouquet

Total: 24 stalks shocking pink and 24 stalks chilly red roses with white small filler flowers (dunno what;s its name).DSCN3847.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

2nd bouquet consists of purple crystanthemum and tiny pink roses with sweet williams as fillers.

DSCN3849.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

I had purchased the graduation mini bear to decor both the bouquets too.

Its the biggest bouquet of flowers seen in her convo...hahaha...and my sisters love it so much...

Jessy,

wow! nice nice! =)

I like both bouquet, both have their own beauty =)

It is quite hard to get the purple chrysanthemum as in the photos in Kuching but I love it =)

My niece will convo in this August and I will be in my confinement .. gess .. guess I will get the bear bear bouquet ready for her and get my mum passes it to her =)