fred

Taiwan Bridal Shops

Due to large amount of requests from MB members, we have decided to dedicate a section for Taiwan Bridal Boutiques, which will include discussion as well as showcase. For a start, we have contacted some of the participants in the last wedding expo(in midvalley) for their information and profiles, and we are currently putting them up slowly.

Please see the taiwan bridal shops at : http://www.malaysiabrides.com/taiwan

If you have any feedback or comments, please don't hesitate to leave a message here :)

Cheers.

Hi csmelle,

So far this 4 bridal shops is engaging to listing in MB, we will get more taiwan bridal shop to list in MB.

Thanks~

mybrides

Hi

Just only 4 bridal shops? Any others?

Hi,

I was at the Midvalley Wedding Expo Dec 2008. I sign up with one of the package at Taiwan but the taiwan wedding studio is not listed in the website.

Dear Angeline,

Which taiwan wedding studio u sign up with? Mine to share?

Hi csmelle,

I sign up with the Bridal Studio name Merry-Me at taiwan

Dear Chinhuat1741,

U sign up with which BS in Taiwan? I also hv sign up at Tai Chung with La Fee BS

Hi csmelle,

Yes, i sign up with one of the BS in Taipei. Going Taipei next week.

How bout you ? have you go ?

Hi ChinHuat1741,

I haven't go Taiwan yet. Plan to go next year. What is ur BS name? Mind to share the package? U can mail me to csmelle@yahoo.com

Thanks

clothing & fashion accessory ( accessories), women Wedding wear- Wedding dresses, bridal dresses ( clothes, outfits), evening dresses, evening gowns, bridesmaid dresses, flowergirl dresses, veil, headdress, bridal bags, Wedding bags, Wedding necklaces, Wedding hair decoration, laces.

coupons

Hi~Hi~

Just wanna share my experience while having my pre-wedding shooting at Manhattan, Taipei......Good deal....friendly staffs....professional photographer...overall, I am satisfied........ :lol:

really cant wait to look at my album now........on the way to Malaysia..............should be arriving next week :whistling:

Hi~Hi~

Just wanna share my experience while having my pre-wedding shooting at Manhattan, Taipei......Good deal....friendly staffs....professional photographer...overall, I am satisfied........ :lol:

really cant wait to look at my album now........on the way to Malaysia..............should be arriving next week :whistling:

Hi LimHP,

So envy you can have your shooting there. :wub:

Can share with me the photo?

Thanks

Kim

Hi~Hi~

Hi LimHP,

So envy you can have your shooting there. :wub:

Can share with me the photo?

Thanks

Kim

Hi LimHP,

Can u share with me ur leng leng photo? My mail is csmelle@yahoo.com

Thanks

Manhattan just increase the package pricing effective 1/7/09. Check out www.mht.com.tw if anyone of you interested.

halo, how much of ur package? mind to share? last time i went for wedding fair and i got RM3k which almost inclusive everythng. but end up din take up cos .........no experience of that and there is hiding cost.

by the way, mind to share ur photos once get it? my email address is jessyws05@hotmail.com

thanks ya

I've signed up for Ivy Bride Studio in Taipei... n i'll be going there next year in march (03/2010).. very excited.

the package they offer is reasonable and their service is very good. Hope that i can get a very satisfying wedding photo from them..

for more info: http://ivy-bride.com.tw/

I've signed up for Ivy Bride Studio in Taipei... n i'll be going there next year in march (03/2010).. very excited.

the package they offer is reasonable and their service is very good. Hope that i can get a very satisfying wedding photo from them..

hi jamince, mind pm me your package details? thanks so much :lol:

Hi~Hi~

Hi LimHP, i m new here... Can share with me ur sweetness? I m interest on it... Mind share wat they offer n how much u spend on it also? Thanks ya...

My email: tomato_1122@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot...

Hi Jasmine,

Mind share wat they offer n how much u spend on it also? Thanks ya...

My email: tomato_1122@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot...

sorry, but i've promised them not to expose the price tat they gave me in forum... cos the price she gave me is really very low

mayb i can jus pm u bout tat..

i still haven't go there to take photo yet, so still don have the full expenses tat i spend on tat. but i estimate tat i'll spend around RM5k on the photoshooting.

hi, i also jus sign up a wedding package at taipei with Marry-me. still not decided yet whether going this nov or next March.

Ms Jamince, mind to share urs? how much u took up?

thanks ya.