mummyally

Sales and offers of baby stuffs

saw today paper MamyPoko is selling @42.89 (Carrefour) and @42.99 (Tesco) for all size..

is that cheap? is there any expiry date for pampers?

The Pureen sales is from 10am to 6pm.

http://www.everyday.com.my/promotion/2010/...ance-Sale.shtml

Hi,

The Pureen Warehouse Sale 2010 is just around the corner. The Pureen Warehouse Sale will be held at the usual place PJ, Jalan 19/1, Seksyen 14 from 24 ~ 25 April 2010 (Sat & Sun). The Pureen Warehouse sale is from 9am ~ 6pm. Dont be late ok!

Went to the sale on the Saturday noon. It is too crowded and everyone is 'banging' each other just to move from counter to counter.

The queue was so long (about 200 people) and there is only less than 10 counters.

I managed to picked some, but in the end, I end up leaving the place after an Aunty told me she queue for and hour but just move about 30 people.

In price wise, some is 20% cheaper than market, and some sell at normal price.

Not worth the queue for me especially the preggie ones.

Is this the first time The Summit Company organize such warehouse sale?

The Pureen sales is from 10am to 6pm.

http://www.everyday.com.my/promotion/2010/...ance-Sale.shtml

Hi,

The Pureen Warehouse Sale 2010 is just around the corner. The Pureen Warehouse Sale will be held at the usual place PJ, Jalan 19/1, Seksyen 14 from 24 ~ 25 April 2010 (Sat & Sun). The Pureen Warehouse sale is from 9am ~ 6pm. Dont be late ok!

Went to the sale on the Saturday noon. It is too crowded and everyone is 'banging' each other just to move from counter to counter.

The queue was so long (about 200 people) and there is only less than 10 counters.

I managed to picked some, but in the end, I end up leaving the place after an Aunty told me she queue for and hour but just move about 30 people.

In price wise, some is 20% cheaper than market, and some sell at normal price.

Not worth the queue for me especially the preggie ones.

Is this the first time The Summit Company organize such warehouse sale?

i think it is organized every 6 months or so.. thats y some regulars know the right products to pick

i went abt 4pm, and yes there was a huge crowd, in that situation u cant avoid banging and all, but i must say the cashier queues were moving pretty fast, only took me 15 mins to check out, and the cashier was kind enuf to wait for me while i go and pay for the heinz products i picked up (but didnt know i had to pay at a separate counter)

Yeah the last time they had it was sometime end of last year. I went there on Saturday afternoon as well at 2+ and the traffic was BAD! I didn't bother to drive up 19/1. I just parked at 32 Square and walked up. When I went there the clothes were pretty much snapped up so I didn't get any. Even the orange flavour liquid cleanser finished when I got there and would only be replenished at 4 ish.. I didn't bother to wait for it coz it was SO HOT!!! I was dripping like a tap! However it didn't take me that long to pay as well... I think it was roughly about 15 mins or so.

this is why i went there ard 9+ in the morning.. and grab what i want then leave :-p (that's what i did last time, learned my lesson after the 1st time)

islandgal,

Yeah I wanted to do that but coz my mom wasn't free in the morning so had to wait till she's free to help me take care of my daughter first only i can go.. sigh...

me too..only grab a few for my baby..too many people there and crowded..hope next year will be better..

Mom & Baby Expo 2010

7 - 9 May 2010

Halls 1 & 2

Today Publishing

+603 6250 0972 / 75

+603 6250 9817

careline@todaypublishing.com.my

www.todaypublishing.com.my

Public - Free Admission

Anyone been to such Expo before? Can we get good discounts/deals on CDs there?

qarezma,

It's similar to the parenthood expo. When I was there last year I bought quite a number of clothes. I also bought my sling pouch there but I don't know if it was cheaper compared to other stores coz I didn't compare prices beforehand lol... to me, it was more of like a one stop shop. I'll be going to the mom and baby expo. Are you planning to go?

Babyland is having a sale too but I'm not sure when will it end. Bumbo seat with tray costs RM159.90.

dear all,

if any of you need to get any pureen items, kindly let me know.

i can get at good rate. Not convenient to share it here, but i get it legally.just email me if you want to check on the prices.

pureen and johnson products.

Any mommies looking for strollers should head down to Babyland in SS2 and Summit. My dad helped me check the price on these strollers and there's a 20-30% discount on most items. For instance, the Graco Mirage, NP was going for RM585, after discount, RM450! I SOOO wanted the Graco Mirage travel system, which usual goes for RM1.2k - they were only selling it for RM855. Unfortunately, all sold out during the weekend, only the orange one is left in Summit. Not my color preference. Anyway I'm sure there are other value buys for strollers.

uniquesoul - it is at mid valley exhibition center.. lol i forgot to include the most imp info eh

diana - not sure, cos that weekend i might be on way back from JB... planned to get more CDs so was wondering if there are good deals there so i'll plan my trip back earlier or something..

qarezma,

Oh okok I'm extending my trip just to go for the Mom & Baby expo lol!! Hope I find lots of things again!!

Diana, thats cool! u've been in KL for a month now rite?

what do u plan to purchase at the expo? I might make a pitstop to the expo while on the way back from jb, but depends on how baby's taking the travelling...

qarezma,

No I've been back for more than a month already hehehe... Hmm yeah may be a little tiring for bubs. Hmm.. mainly some clothes (coz they're cheaper here than back in Melb) and to see if there are any good organic solids.

uniquesoul,

Hhaha yeah but also depends when will all of us be going.

Yeah, me too..some clothes and organic solids. But my mum insist that its not necessary to give baby organic jar foods. Sighz..you knw old ppl ,they are quite trad mind..

Well I just want her to have a bit of variety and it's cheaper to get it from here I suppose LOL.

agree, but if you were to get stuff like bumbo seats and all large accessories, wouldn't it be trouble to carry back to melb?

i've got enuf clothes & toileteries to last till my baby is 1 year old, from all his gifts relatives gave.. now i am only eyeing for CDs