angielynn

Ji Mui Problem

Hi,

I have a problem here :wacko3: .. Hope to get come solution from you gals out there.

For my wedding I did not invite too many of my friend (about 2-3 people) so now i seems to end up with no Ji Mui as I did not invite my friends so cant get them to be my Ji Mui. And if to get my cousins, I only got 1 gal cousins. If look for my aunty then it seems a bit too old right my Ji Mui :biggrin: . So now end up no Ji mui :dash2: . So any solution for me!!

Hi angielynn,

Those 2-3 friends of yours can be your Ji Mui? Actually the number of Ji Mui you have doesn't matter, as long as they are your best friends. Am I right? For me, I don't really need a lot of Ji Muis, as long as long they are my real good friends. It doesn't matter even I have only 1 Ji Mui! I suppose you also wanna spend your precious once in a lifetime wedding with your BFF, right? For sure you don't wanna those you don't really cope with to be your Ji Mui just to have the "numbers", am I right? (just my 2 cents) Hope you'll find your best solution soon...

Cheers! :wink:

Yes i agree with juanil. Its ok if you have only 1 ji mui. Of coz it would be fun if you can have more but then if they dunno each other and is not close to you, then whats the point.

hi angielynn,

quantity is not a matter, but u can be more flexible.

If you really want have more zi mui, why don't invite your friends? Any constrain on this?

My case oso oni 4 girl friends & 7 guys became my zimui. Most important is everyone had fun.

My friend only have 3 jimuis (which she invited to dinner as well), one of her friends, her cousin and me =) so actually it doesn't a matter how many jimuis you have, 1 or 2 are enuf =)

Actually I don't purposely to have jimui but due to I have several nieces (7) and naturally they become my jimuis =P

hmmm... i'm also thinking of having no ji mui... anyone done so?

me too @@

coz i am from klang but AD at penang so my fren some of them may cannot go so i count my ji mui not yet 10 ppls and somemore the ji mui is FH's sis,FH fren's gf or wife and few of my fren

Hi,

I have a problem here :wacko3: .. Hope to get come solution from you gals out there.

For my wedding I did not invite too many of my friend (about 2-3 people) so now i seems to end up with no Ji Mui as I did not invite my friends so cant get them to be my Ji Mui. And if to get my cousins, I only got 1 gal cousins. If look for my aunty then it seems a bit too old right my Ji Mui :biggrin: . So now end up no Ji mui :dash2: . So any solution for me!!

Hi.

My wedding aslo do have Ji mui all my Ji mui is my Brother,sister and they Gf & BF. Remember take care yourself is more important cause i before actual day i masuk hospital. GOOD LUCK

Hi,

Thanks for all your reply.. Probably I just get my bridesmaid and my bro's future wife (getting married on 26/12/09) to be my ji mui... Thanks anyway!!

me too..... no ji mui coz i'm from Sepang and AD at Muar. No friends attend 'coz i have my own side dinner. Thinking of getting my nieces, sister-in-law and few of my HB friend's wife as i do know them................... will be more fun playing games with Heng Dai!!

Now my future sis-in-law also cannot already as her wedding is 2 weeks after mine so her parent says better dont join.. So now I have to look for my FH heng dai's wife/gf to be my ji mui...

talk about jimui, at 1st i also very disappointed. coz my AD is on wed, so not everybody will take leave 2 b my jimui. at 1st when i know my AD, i oledi inform them and they also say will take leave (all those also my good fren) then now when i wanna confirm again wif them last week, 90% of them say cant take leave then some say go for holiday :sad: but i'm still lucky to hv 3-4 jimui coming. they really take leave 2 attend my wedding. i really love them very much. one of my best fren say dats ok wan. now d most important ppl is me & my FH mah~ no jimui the wedding also go on rite? as long as both of us happy 4ever :wub: true also ho~ :biggrin:

Hi meyengo,

Not neet to care those who FFK last minutw which i hate the most olso...sometime really dont understand, already informed them so much earlier but they olso arrange something else on ur big day... so u know who is actually care for u lor... i even took a day off to attend my friend ROM..... I got very few jimui also, only 3-4 but luckly i got two gal frien who know how to "make noise" so that the whole event was very fun.... dont worry, ur ji mui will make ur AD a big sucess one!!!

yea, actually u dont need to waste any time or energy to care abt those cheemui which ffk.. there will always be one or two who will ffk, either for your cheemui session, or wedding dinner, etc.

On my wedding morning, one gal fren sms me and said that she cant come, she said she tried finding my house but cant so she is going home.. such a lame excuse coz she didnt even call to ask for directions.. other cheemuis also got lost but they called to ask for directions ... in the end i am very happy for those who came as they are true friends, and also am very happy that those who ffk is not around coz i oni want true friends to be with me on my special day. In the end I have a total of 19 close frens on my cheemui team (15 gals and 4 guys).. love them so much for their time and company! :smile:

And on my wedding nite, i noticed another gal fren and her hubby did not attend. Weird, as they just sms me a few days before AD to say that they confirm coming. After my wedding also did not contact me or inform me they did not come... were they expecting I did not notice they just simply confirm few days before AD and then wasted 2 seats? Then one day I sms her to ask was she at my dinner coz I didnt notice her.. she said she couldnt come coz got eye infection on my AD and quickly ask how is my honeymoon (to change topic).. waa.. i can accept if she is sick, but after the AD also can sms/call me to inform me rite? Isn't that good manners to do so? and she didnt sound apologetic or anything for not calling me after AD.. some ppl are just so indulged in their own world that they dono simple manners.. sigh... then a few weeks later when my new business is having opening ceremony she said she cant come coz her husband is very busy and work late .. i was like..??? ... (she has her own car and can come on her own... and worst still, no congratulatory message also from her).. after those incidents, I oredi very tired with her excuses and very lazy to reply her sms nowadays (she oni contact/sms me when need my help) .. hehe.. me become so cruel oredi hor.. :lol: but i just malas to layan her considering last time i was always helpful when she was planning for her wedding, was fast in responding to her rsvp invitations, and didnt ffk her wedding but now she ffk my wedding and also new business opening ceremony without any congratulation message..

so many type of ppl in the world hor :biggrin:

Hi meyengo,

Not neet to care those who FFK last minutw which i hate the most olso...sometime really dont understand, already informed them so much earlier but they olso arrange something else on ur big day... so u know who is actually care for u lor... i even took a day off to attend my friend ROM..... I got very few jimui also, only 3-4 but luckly i got two gal frien who know how to "make noise" so that the whole event was very fun.... dont worry, ur ji mui will make ur AD a big sucess one!!!

hi. i have ji mui problems too. i have one best friend that can be my ji mui but she thinks she is not good looking enough to be my ji mui. i dunno whether this is her excuse or she really mean it. but i have no girl friends that is that close enough. and most of my friends are guys.

silly question can guys be ji mui ah ? :blink:

unless i have my cousins to be my ji muis...

i can't go without any ji mui cause my FH got around 7-9 heng dais. :dash2: any ideas?

haha... guy also can become 'ji mui' one la... but they wont involved in the games lo....

my case will be my elder sis (unmarried), my 2 cousin and my fh sis.... ask them become betrayer..

Hi meyengo,

yup~ me too dislike ppl FFK last minute. if u say u cant come then dun argee in d beginning mah~ :sleep: make ppl disappointed. may b they'll think, aiya~ i din come she still got other jimuis mah~ then another jimui also think like tis then at last all also cant come d lor~ :unsure:

ya~ now i know which jimui really care about me la... which 1 is real fren. hope my AD will b fine la... which me good luck :cool:

yea, actually u dont need to waste any time or energy to care abt those cheemui which ffk.. there will always be one or two who will ffk, either for your cheemui session, or wedding dinner, etc.

On my wedding morning, one gal fren sms me and said that she cant come, she said she tried finding my house but cant so she is going home.. such a lame excuse coz she didnt even call to ask for directions.. other cheemuis also got lost but they called to ask for directions ... in the end i am very happy for those who came as they are true friends, and also am very happy that those who ffk is not around coz i oni want true friends to be with me on my special day. In the end I have a total of 19 close frens on my cheemui team (15 gals and 4 guys).. love them so much for their time and company! :smile:

And on my wedding nite, i noticed another gal fren and her hubby did not attend. Weird, as they just sms me a few days before AD to say that they confirm coming. After my wedding also did not contact me or inform me they did not come... were they expecting I did not notice they just simply confirm few days before AD and then wasted 2 seats? Then one day I sms her to ask was she at my dinner coz I didnt notice her.. she said she couldnt come coz got eye infection on my AD and quickly ask how is my honeymoon (to change topic).. waa.. i can accept if she is sick, but after the AD also can sms/call me to inform me rite? Isn't that good manners to do so? and she didnt sound apologetic or anything for not calling me after AD.. some ppl are just so indulged in their own world that they dono simple manners.. sigh... then a few weeks later when my new business is having opening ceremony she said she cant come coz her husband is very busy and work late .. i was like..??? ... (she has her own car and can come on her own... and worst still, no congratulatory message also from her).. after those incidents, I oredi very tired with her excuses and very lazy to reply her sms nowadays (she oni contact/sms me when need my help) .. hehe.. me become so cruel oredi hor.. :lol: but i just malas to layan her considering last time i was always helpful when she was planning for her wedding, was fast in responding to her rsvp invitations, and didnt ffk her wedding but now she ffk my wedding and also new business opening ceremony without any congratulation message..

so many type of ppl in the world hor :biggrin:

only real frens will happy & b wif us on our big day. frens is when v need help, v'll c which 1 is our real & true fren. for those ppl dat dun hv heart 2 attend jz let it b la... i also dun1 to think so much d la... make me no happy onli. as long as our true frens wif us then ok oledi lor~ :happy:

tis world really wat kind of ppl also got la... in front of us, may b very good especially when they need help. in d other hand, when v need their help, they'll jz walk away. if real fren, v dun care if they really tell us wat their problems mah ho~ but also wat 2 do, dat gal is jz like dat :dry:

alot more ppl worst than her 1 la... jz v cant please everybody rite? as long as v happy then ok lor... i also start think positively. c wat our jimuis write here, really alot ppl dat like 2 FFK :lol:

hi. i have ji mui problems too. i have one best friend that can be my ji mui but she thinks she is not good looking enough to be my ji mui. i dunno whether this is her excuse or she really mean it. but i have no girl friends that is that close enough. and most of my friends are guys.

silly question can guys be ji mui ah ? :blink:

unless i have my cousins to be my ji muis...

i can't go without any ji mui cause my FH got around 7-9 heng dais. :dash2: any ideas?

hihi....

actually very sad ho~ our best fren gv 'such' an excuse :wacko3: may b u can try ask few more gal frens. for me not must b very very close frens or best fren wan la... like me, those frens i close wif din show up but 1 of my fren dat not very close, din meet up always say she'll come 2 b my jimui. i really so happy lor... means in her heart i'm her fren. but still duno will FFK last min or not la... :tongue: but still glad she stood up when i need her. never ask, never know :biggrin:

u can ask few of ur guys frens also. gals or guys also our frens mah~ :cool:

by d way, when's ur AD? :smile:

haha... guy also can become 'ji mui' one la... but they wont involved in the games lo....

my case will be my elder sis (unmarried), my 2 cousin and my fh sis.... ask them become betrayer..

guys cannot involve in games 1 meh? :tongue:

some gals really very close wif guys 1 wor~ hehe...

haha... u ask ur FH sis 2 bcome betrayer :lol: wakakaka... later is spy leh~ u must b careful :lol:

One of FH's friend fond in my sis. Guess what?! He ask me and FH whether he can convert to Ji Mui wor!! And he can help torture those Heng Dai of FH's. :lol:

Actually, I won't be having many Ji Muis as well since most of my girl friends were married and lost contact. Most probably my sis, maybe 3 of my girl friends and FH's friend's GF/friends to be my Ji Mui. Less than 10 people I suppose. But as long as they are my good friends and not like those 38 ones. :wink:

I have 15 gals and 4 guys as cheemuis.. many ppl ask me how come have guys in my cheemui team.. this is my response:

"it is not so important on the gender, it is more important on the FRIENDSHIP we have, no matter what gender :smile: "

meyengo, yes its true many ppl like to ffk due to their tidak-apa character.. so its better to expect that this will happen in your AD to avoid disappointment.. me and hubby oredi expected some ppl like this so on our AD we did not let that affect us.. only after AD i ask them why MIA and no news just to see how they respond :lol: