beibei

Amway Tropical Herbs Post Natal Care

My fren recommend me to use this Post Natal Care. The price is reasonable.

This system has 10 herbal components used over a period of 44 days for the complete care and recovery of new mothers after childbirth. And also a Post Natal Abdominal Binder ll be given.This 10 herbs is for oral consumption and External Use.

Anyone who use this product b4 can give any comments?

Thanks

i m an amway member but i join after give birth so no chance to try it but i heard my fren told me it is good. The price really reasonable compare to market product which i bought near to 1k.

No harm give a try and let us know the result yeah.

my fren gave one set to me as a gift as she says this set is very good... as the mother will recover her glowing very soon... but unfortunately my MIL is typical Chinese she dun believe in these traditional herbs she only believe in the chinese herbs :rclxub: and she do the confinement for me so i have no chance to use this set... but quite a lot ppl commented on this product is very good...

so far the comments quite good!!

my fren used it last year after she gave birth her daughter. She said very good especialy the Herbal Douche that for cleanses the genital area.

islandgal,

my fren said she using it + got urut from malay lady.. Each time after the massage wt the massage oil in the package, then the malay lady ll wrap her body using binder together wt the Firming Herbal Blend(helps tighten the abdominal area).

yvonne118,

yup im amway member. only start taking amway supplements when i prepare for conceive.

i not sure use how long to see the effect oh.. I think 1 set is enought alr. Cuz i read the info, the herbs are sufficient for 44 days. Normally our confiment period is 40 days right? My fren told me she bought and used 1 package only la.

I am already tempted even b4 i'm conceived.

Amway has build respectable reputation, and when i see all your comments.. then i know the rm200+

is worth.. where and how to find those malay lady to do the massage?

I even have a thought of consuming SIY after confinement.

I asked the stokist, she say some baby might feel the "heatiness" in milk if mum din drink alot of water.

So drinking 3L of water is important.

What say you guys?

thanks beibei..

i think d malay urut is to help to push up the womb right..

so maybe wif the combo of amway it will be very effective..

my collegues too told me this amway post natal care have alot of good review..so i was considering, but have yet to check d price last time..

but seeing the price so reasonable..can consider try out this.. and add 3 malay urut session..i think this will be good ..

hi gals,

i used the post natal set after gave birth to my first baby without going for urut ... already stand by a set for my second one in June... overall i feel the set is very good... most importantly is the very reasonable price... yeah, 1 set enough... it has been designed for 44 days of consume... a lot of people think amway products are very expensive because they never try... when u really try, u will know that ur money are well and worth spend...

i like the herbal douche for washing and the baby oil the most... my baby use only the baby oil... never use any "ru yi you"... and i found the result is much more better than 'ru yi you'...

all mum to be, really worth to spend on this tropical herbs post natal set...

aiyoyo.. make me so tempting as well.

beibei,

Do you have this package with u now? Can show me on this coming Sat? I want to see what are the contents and understand more on this product. Since you are the Amway member, i can purchase from you if i want.

Amway Tropical Herbs Post Natal Care

Pregnancy is a very special time in a woman's life. Eating well and keeping fit and relaxed are very important as she's supplying the nutritional needs of her developing baby. Post natal care after delivery is just as important because the new mother needs to regain her energy and vitality, as well as care for her new born. In most Asian cultures, the confinement period is a time when the new mothers are nursed back to health, usually with a combination of specially selected foods, herbs and other traditional practices.

* Tropical Herbs Post Natal Care is a complete herbal solution to help new mother regain her physique, internally and externally, quickly and conveniently.

* This comprehensive system has 10 herbal components used over a period of 44 days for the complete care and recovery of new mothers after childbirth. Includes a FREE Post Natal Abdominal Binder with every purchase of the set

* They are tropical formulations that contain herbs that have been used traditionally by the Chinese, Indians, and Malays to aid in the new mother's recovery during confinement.

For oral consumption:

Herbal Tea, After Birth 1 and After Birth 2)

For External Use:

Herbal Douche, Herbal Bath, Herbal Massage Oil, Baby Oil, Firming Herbal Blend, Warming Herbal Blend, and Calming Herbal Blend.

Features and Benefits

* Complete and convenient. Offers a convenient solution. Everything you need is in this pack. Minimal preparation required as all the products are pre-measured and ready for use.

* Proven efficacy. The herbs used have been traditionally time-tested and scientifically proven efficacy.

* Standardised herbs.Uses of standardised herbal extract of active ingredients for quality and consistency of the formulation.

* No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives added.

* Vegetable capsules used. The oils used are plant-based.These products are suitable for vegetarians and those with religious restrictions.

* Reputable herbal manufacturer With years of experience in production of herbal-based products, the company fulfills the Biro Pengawalan Farmasuetikal Kebangsaan/Drug Control Authority (BPFK/DCA) criteria for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).

If i use this set, then no need bother bout those " no washing privates" pantang, or no water " larang".

No need always eat "kah cha mah", or pork leg with DOME?

Just a word of caution - for those of you who intend to breastfeed, please find out whether the herbs are ok for breastfeeding moms. I am not saying it is not but to try to find out.

If i use this set, then no need bother bout those " no washing privates" pantang, or no water " larang".

No need always eat "kah cha mah", or pork leg with DOME?

hi genie,

yeah, can wash with warm water... for drinking part, i took this herbs... sometimes also top up with the "dates" water... but for cooking part, i still follow and do the chinese cooking with the vineger or dome or other liquor... so far ok during my 1st confinement...

Just a word of caution - for those of you who intend to breastfeed, please find out whether the herbs are ok for breastfeeding moms. I am not saying it is not but to try to find out.

hi janice,

yeah, thank you for ur concern... i hv check about the herbs during my 1st pregnancy. it is ok for breastfeeding... myself too breastfeed when i took the Tropical Herbs package 3 years ago...

hi janice,

yeah, thank you for ur concern... i hv check about the herbs during my 1st pregnancy. it is ok for breastfeeding... myself too breastfeed when i took the Tropical Herbs package 3 years ago...

Dear Janice,

whr to get this product ? i would like to have a try too.....

at the moment still haven't find the person for urut ..

sigh..

hi bchai13,

when is your due date? i already bought and standby one set for my confinement... my EDD will be in June... i can show and explain the Tropical Herbs Post Natal set to you if you want since i have the set and i have been using it for my last confinement 3 years ago...

hi, pardon me if I sounded stupid, but I am wondering what this product is actually for? when everyone is saying that this product is good, I still don't get the point on what is it good for?

and also wondering when to start taking this product? is it the day right after birth of the baby or can start anytime after going back from the hospital when the actual comfinement start?

appreciate some clarification :lol: