juvannise

Juvannise's Photos on the Air!!!!!

hallo juvannise,

mind to share wif me too ur pretty photos...

my email is lynne1144@hotmail.com, thx alot ya...

Hi Juvannise,

Can u share with me your lovely photo please?

My email: michelleyww@gmail.com

Thanks

Michelle

Ladies & Gentleman.......

Its time for me to share some of my pre-wedding photos.... its my pleasure to share with you all and hope you will enjoy it.

for the time being, i only have a few with me, which means its not the complete yet. will update you all...

please feel free to pm me or request here and Dont forget to give me some comment....

Regards

- Juvannise & Alex -

Ji Mui and Heng Dai....

pm and email sent... thanks for all the support oh... a bit shocked when see all these request come in... thank you thank you

davinci,

thanks for you comment..... one of them is for my fh's parent house

AND

for those who already had my website address and password previously can still log in using the same....

momo,

thanks and please do comment. how's your AD anyway.. u only briefly talk about it in your thread.. do share more!!

Honey mel,

10q 10q... i dint upgrade the gown... touch collection always claimed that their gown is designer range so looks a bit more grand...

Simply love it !!

I love the black color background with you in black gown..u looked so seducing~sexy~ :blush:

Congratulations gal !!

Juv Juv!

Me too wanna view your pretty pixs... IvySan1978@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot *hugzz*

Honey mel,

10q 10q... i dint upgrade the gown... touch collection always claimed that their gown is designer range so looks a bit more grand...

juvannise;

O..its from their collection.Ur gowns look so much nicer than mine.

Great!!! :smile:

Its time for me to share some of my pre-wedding photos.... its my pleasure to share with you all and hope you will enjoy it.

for the time being, i only have a few with me, which means its not the complete yet. will update you all...

please feel free to pm me or request here and Dont forget to give me some comment....

Regards

- Juvannise & Alex -

Juvannise,

congratulations. I would love to c ur beautiful photos.

Can u pls PM me?

Regards

- Juvannise & Alex -

Hi Juv,

From the photos shown, can feel the happiness and sweetness of both of u. Everything is just perfect ~ photography skill, gowns, prop etc, esp the laughter and smile.

Congrat to both of u =)

Regards

- Juvannise & Alex -

Hi juvannise,

Can PM me the link of yr photo? can't wait to c tht... :tongue: thnaks....