aprilger

Marriott @ Putrajaya

Hi all,

If anyone wants a current quote (about 1 week ago) from Marriot Putrajaya, let me know. I can e-mail over to you.

Thanks..

Hi would you mind sending me a qoute for Marriot Putrajaya?

Thanks.

Cheers! Jin

mok.stephanie@gmail.com

Hi everyone, do you know if Marriott caters for around 12-15 tables? My reception is not going to be large, just some close friends and relatives and my fiance\'s familes are based in Hong Kong. I originally wanted to have my dinner reception at Prince, but I was told that I MUST have minimum of 20 tables for their junior ballroom. Can anyone suggest a good alternative? Also please kindly e-mail a copy of quote from Mariott. Much appreciated. Thank you.

Shirley

shirleyee@yahoo.com

Hi Wan yee,

Could you send me the quotation? My email is sandy_gsf@lycos.com

Thanks a bunch

Sandy

Hi all,

If anyone wants a current quote (about 1 week ago) from Marriot Putrajaya, let me know. I can e-mail over to you.

Thanks..

Anyone who wants the current quote for 2008 let me know...I can mail it to you! :)

Hi, Please share with me too!

laiyie@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hi Maximilus, laiyie & samtph,

Sorry for the late reply. You've got mail!

For the rest who might need the quotation, pls PM me in the future so that I dun miss out your request. Thanks!

Hi Anan! can you please email me to quotation too? my email is jea2nie@hotmail.com

Zelda,

R u taking a band at Mosaic? How much they charge you and can i have the quotation?Tq

Hi all lengchai and lenglui,

I had seen the ballroom and discussed with the planner recently.The ballroom is nice and grand but u r given a second slighlt smaller ballroom which has no permanent stage.Also they charged me for room rental 5 to 10k depends on how many table u have.

The pic they shwon were very nice but those have paid more than 30k just for deco.

Now i still thinking of choosing this hotel or Berjaya.Any kind ppl there kind share their experience iether been there for dinner or had their AD there. TQ

Hey hey,

My in-laws have booked Marriott, Putrajaya for our dinner next year. However, I'm having difficulties getting in touch with the person in charge, Monica...she doesn't reply emails and is constantly with a client hence not being able to answer the phone. As a result of that, I always get pushed to her assistant who doesn't seem very friendly. It's really difficult for me because i'm trying to plan my Malaysian wedding from Australia!

Anyone care to share their experience with Monica or her assistant?

Thanks!!

hie guys and gals,

any bad comments on marriott putrajaya? my fiance and I plan to hav our wedding dinner there but still holding back our booking due to the additional rental charges of $10,000 for tables below 30. any suggestion or recommendation? thanks.

hi

i just attended a wedding dinner at marriott putrajaya in march this year

overall quite ok, i quite like it...food not bad...environment feels 5 stars.... ;)

if u dun mind it's abit out of town, i will say it's not a bad idea to have a banquet there...

hi gurumibear,

thanks for yr comments. appreciate it very much. my fiance and I have placed our booking in Marriott putrajaya. we personally like the place very much. very nice environment. hope my guests wont mind the distance. since we only book for 28tables, they only giv us half of the ballroom. do u think it will still look grand?