Anyone can recommend any decorator from Malacca? I need a backdrop. Don't want to use what the restaurant is providing .

Thanks

hi,fallenangel

you may go to JOYCHAN and ask if you wish to make a backdrop.

dear malacca brides,

anyone has beer supplier contacts? my hotel said we must take minimum 1 barrel of beer and the rest can find from outside which is cheaper. if you know anybody please PM to me, thanks

dear malacca brides,

anyone has beer supplier contacts? my hotel said we must take minimum 1 barrel of beer and the rest can find from outside which is cheaper. if you know anybody please PM to me, thanks

which hotel? i think can negotiate de..not necessary have to take their beer...

dear malacca brides,

Equatorial, you think can negotiate? I really hope not to take the beer lo

dear malacca brides,

Equatorial, you think can negotiate? I really hope not to take the beer lo

i think can, my fren held there last year, if not mistaken...they din charged her cockage as well....

sweetkly,

thanks for your advice, i'll check with hotel again:)

vvn0vvn,

so far i heard most of the malacca brides like Kelly and Eric but I've not seen their work yet, who do you have in mind now?

sweetkly,

vvn0vvn,

so far i heard most of the malacca brides like Kelly and Eric but I've not seen their work yet, who do you have in mind now?

hi iibukii,

hope you manage to nego with the hotel :lol:

i have not decided yet on the MUA... so confuse n duno who should i go to... that is why it may help if chee mui all can share their photo n experience. but i think the advice that was given to me to look for bridal shop is quite valid, rite? how about u?

dear malacca brides,

for the beer, u can try to contact Martini William , he is selling liquor, wine and beer as well.

sweetkly,

vvn0vvn,

hi iibukii,

i have not decided yet on the MUA... so confuse n duno who should i go to... that is why it may help if chee mui all can share their photo n experience. but i think the advice that was given to me to look for bridal shop is quite valid, rite? how about u?

I am working in KL, so will nego with hotel only when I go back end of the month.

as for the bridal shop advice, i would say it is yes and no. reason being MUA at bridal house do the job all the day all the time, so it is of certain guarantee at hand so to speak. but it has also become a routine for them, no "bei sam gei" do for you.

if you want to look for freelancer, you have to look for those really good one, not those just trying to learn or trying to start business. i know some that do only freelance for bridal make up, and they are good. but they may not have as much necessaries like the bridal shop la. and if anything happend to them, they have not have any back up or help lo.

for me personally, i chose Nini from Starbizz because to me experience are very important, i heard too many cases how MUA spoilt their wedding, scary.

sweetkly,

vvn0vvn,

hi iibukii,

I am working in KL, so will nego with hotel only when I go back end of the month.

as for the bridal shop advice, i would say it is yes and no. reason being MUA at bridal house do the job all the day all the time, so it is of certain guarantee at hand so to speak. but it has also become a routine for them, no "bei sam gei" do for you.

if you want to look for freelancer, you have to look for those really good one, not those just trying to learn or trying to start business. i know some that do only freelance for bridal make up, and they are good. but they may not have as much necessaries like the bridal shop la. and if anything happend to them, they have not have any back up or help lo.

for me personally, i chose Nini from Starbizz because to me experience are very important, i heard too many cases how MUA spoilt their wedding, scary.

Hallo,iibukii,

i also signed with De casamia during wedding fair at MV.im staying at malacca.

Another 2 weeks is my PS.My wedding is on Dec this year.

May i know how u settle ur car decor??u will decor at casamia or take back the ribbon and ask malacca bridal shop decor for u??

How about bouquet on AD?do u have any idea where to order or any recommendation??

Do u mind to share me ur PS photo??Now a bit 'kam cheong' ler.Thanks ya!

i called Ms Han, she quote me for 2 session is RM450, izzit normal?

make up at her shop.

Dear Scsam,

Hi. May i know when is ur AD?

I oso did ask quotation from Ms Han, she told me currently market price for 2 session is RM650 to RM750. How u can get RM450? Who recommend you to Ms Han anyway?

I planning to sign up with her oso, but the price is too expensive.

Thanks.

hi iibukii,

yeah, agree with u... if that is the case i guess the best is to see the sample for the quality of their work... but went to a few bridal shops, all they can show is the wedding photo sample... these are after all the touch up so can't really judge... the starbizz that u choose is the 1 in Malacca Raya? any sample to share?

hi sweet heart,

i think it is not too difficult to do the car deco especially if they prepare everything for u, we used to do it for my bro's wedding... but of cos if u let the bridal shop do, it will just take them 15 min :lol:

make up at her shop.

Dear Scsam,

I oso did ask quotation from Ms Han, she told me currently market price for 2 session is RM650 to RM750. How u can get RM450? Who recommend you to Ms Han anyway?

Thanks.

Hi Scsam,

agree with sl33py, the cheapest she charged is RM 550 for 2 session...

Hallo,iibukii,

i also signed with De casamia during wedding fair at MV.im staying at malacca.

Another 2 weeks is my PS.My wedding is on Dec this year.

May i know how u settle ur car decor??u will decor at casamia or take back the ribbon and ask malacca bridal shop decor for u??

How about bouquet on AD?do u have any idea where to order or any recommendation??

Do u mind to share me ur PS photo??Now a bit 'kam cheong' ler.Thanks ya!

hi iibukii,

yeah, agree with u... if that is the case i guess the best is to see the sample for the quality of their work... but went to a few bridal shops, all they can show is the wedding photo sample... these are after all the touch up so can't really judge... the starbizz that u choose is the 1 in Malacca Raya? any sample to share?

hi sweet heart,

i think it is not too difficult to do the car deco especially if they prepare everything for u, we used to do it for my bro's wedding... but of cos if u let the bridal shop do, it will just take them 15 min :lol:

no sample, but she is the sifu to a lot of MUA in melaka, that's why i chose her. i see her own wedding photos super nice, so i think she can do for me nice nice also, lol you can try ms han, kelly and eric, so far the most recommended

make up at her shop.

Dear Scsam,

Thanks.

Hi Scsam,

My AD is on 27 Sept. Why?

oh like that ar, later i call her again to confirm the price.

make up at her shop.

Dear Scsam,

Thanks.

Hi Scsam,

I asked for ur AD coz i tot maybe Ms Han quote according to peak days...

But i dont think this is the main reason guah... or do u take PS with Increative? Coz i didnt sign my pre-wedding PS with them, so maybe coz of that Ms han quote higher for outside customer...

make up at her shop.

Dear Scsam,

Thanks.

Hi Scsam,

But i dont think this is the main reason guah... or do u take PS with Increative? Coz i didnt sign my pre-wedding PS with them, so maybe coz of that Ms han quote higher for outside customer...

yes, unless u sign the package with them...

make up at her shop.

Dear Scsam,

Thanks.

Hi Scsam,

i also from outside because my dinner is on 2 pm, so need to touch up only and change hair style.

hi,

anyone can share their experience with their MUA in malacca? share some photo please....

Aii, nobody can share photo?

anyway, just wondering if anyone booked Orna for their wedding reception? what are the arrangement that need to be done with them? mind to share your experience?