Sign in to follow this  
Ade

Make a difference with RM5

Thanks for d post.

Myself has made my contribution few days ago.No doubt my contribution ain't alot...But i do believe if more kind ppl contribute.....it does make alot of difference. Really felt sad & pity for both parents & d little gal :mellow:

Yeah i saw this news in the newspaper at home too but as i cant read chinese i dunno what its about. Thanks for the english version. I've also just TT-ed a small donation to little kaixin. I cant help but feel an urge to cry when i read wat the father said. Its really touching.

I hope the father, mother and most importantly kaixin can make it thru. All the best to them.. sincerely.

Thank for for sharing, i am in the east so i didn't hear anything about this news.

Just made my contribution, hope baby Kai Xin can get well soon.

First of all, we would like to thank everyone for your kindness. At of last night, a good response has been received and can see the $$ is growing (although still not enuf).

Please take note that if you received message "account not valid/authorised" after you transferred the $$, please try again next day. This is due to huge transaction logs that treat this account as scam account (due to security reason to avoid ppl to perform too many transaction per day). Now the mother has to clear the logs every day.

If you would like to know more about the mummy and baby, I'm willing to share, as the mother is my colleague.

Thx again,

Rgd,

Jasmine

hi Jasmine, how is the bb now? i feel pity and feel like crying when see the bb girl suffering. Hope she will get well soon. she look so cute in the small picture.

the bb still fighting hard for her survival....her weight is now only reached ~7.3kg, still 0.7kg to do (at least)....they will be going for another round of assessment early july and pray hard the bb can take the opp to do the transplant by then....

on behalf of huey jing and eric, we would like to thank everyone for the kindness and patient for not giving up the donation due to the transaction error.....shall update you all again once i have updated news........

rgd,

jasmine

Jasmine, did the parents write up to those charity funds??? it is faster to collect money tat way... maybe write to star/nst? Hope baby Kai Xin will get well soon... So pitiful... :(

the parents 1st write to the star/nst, but they mentioned that need to get 3rd party trustee and other process only can put on the press. that's why they went to Sin Chew(SC) where SC are the authorised 3rd party trustee to raise and manage the fund. right now, they have yet to be informed how much SC side's managed to get for them, but for the MBB account that they have, the $$ seem supporting and is growing...thanks for all the support from the public...really appreciate that....

our little contribution will make a big different.!i forwarded the link to my friends alredi.

hope more people will know about this>>

really feel sad ...imagine if we are the parent...

wish the little kai sin can pass the challenge..

let pray for her..

Urm, it would be nice if there is a way for people overseas, like myself, to donate to the family. A lot of the time, I come across worthy causes that I want to donate to but they don't have other options apart from sending cheques and bank transfer. :/

hi meiteoh, maybe u can TT to her account, if from overseas, as this is the only way from overseas...sorry for the inconvenience caused

I heard about Kai xin through my husband. Apparently she's my husband's colleague' friend friend's bb.

Yesterday, I had emailed to my colleagues (a group of them) to start the donation. Hopefully we could get more by going through the our circle of friends.

RM500k is a lot of money. every rinngit count.

just some updates on the little kai xin....the baby condition is not that stable, and the prof. said needs to send her to NUH asap, therefore the mother has gone to SG to perform the remaining test today (depart last night) and baby will be sent over to SG tomorrow. Let's hope and pray hard both of them will be fine there.....

Lets pray hard for the baby. Hope she can gone thru all this safely and grow healthy. I tears drop everytime see the report about Kai Xin. i can feel the pain of her parent.

I just start up a donation in my company today and i manage to get over 1 K. although not a big amount but i really hope can help.

Pray hard for Kai Xin to get well soon.

Dear all,

First of all, on behalf of HJ and Eric, would like to thank all of you for your donation and prayers. They have managed to met the target fund within 1 month. KaiXin is in SG now, waiting for the liver transplant operation. For more details, please refer to http://kaixindevelopment.blogspot.com/2009...met-target.html. Thx

Rgd,

Jasmine