I think most ladies will go bra-less at home because IMO, even bras with the best fit does not feel natural, i.e. still constrictive of the free movement of breasts. Erm, whether will sag of not I think is largely dependent on size and muscle tone. You can work on those pec muscles like the guys do to strengthen the "hold" of breast tissue and prevent them from going down south, heheh.

G-strings? Never tried before bcoz I've read that there is some danger of bacteria travelling from the anus to vagina when on G-string, so dun dare try.

But I must say I love boy shorts. :) So much sexier than low-rise undies.

i go braless at home. and i sometimes go out braless. i notice that my fh is very very uneasy, uncomfortable when he knows that..will avoid that when i go out with him :)

I completely relate to your concern. When I'm at home, I often opt for going braless due to comfort. I've also dealt with fabric allergies, so it's essential to prioritize what feels best for you. As for the worry about breast sagging, I had similar thoughts. What I found is that there's no concrete evidence that going braless at home leads to sagging. Considering your fabric allergy and desire for comfort, I recommend checking out the "Comfy Allergy-Free Bra" from Uplifted Lingerie website. This bra is designed with soft and breathable materials, making it a great option for those with sensitivities. my personal experience with it is so good.