victor_tek

actual day videographer wanted!

Hi,

I'm shooting wedding video in Penang for less then RM1000, a lot less for 1 day event, multiple day we can work out.

Here is my sample Malay Wedding, I don't have chinese sample because they are not willing to go public ;)

call/sms 012-4498797 or PM me

Regards

Laikos

For kuantan, i think is about RM 600 video and photo, hehe .... for outside kuantan is RM 1500

give me a e-mail if you like to know more : yesidowedding@yahoo.com

BUT, i don't know the prices is still the sames as last year !!!!!!!

Perfect moments has so many good remarks but their quote starts from RM3k!!!

Anyone knows any videographer that is around RM1-2k in kl?? Tried asking Kee but he's taken in Nov..

sigh

Hi all,

I got my videographer and photographer from Redbliss....I think the package is RM1988 now.....err....each service that is.....so for the whole thing almost RM4k already.....I saw their portfolio and quite like their work....I hope mine turns out well....I have not heard any comments about them.....good or bad.

im looking a videographer for my wedding during actual day,any good videographer wif a good price to intro?help me pls...

Hi, I have very happy with my VG job. He did a good job and charge a reasonable price (within Klang Valley). He charge RM 950 for morning and night session of my wedding. He does video editing and transfer to DVD. My husband and I still enjoy wathing it. If you are interested, you can call Mr. Lee 012-2655483 to view his sample.

<br />
im looking a videographer for my wedding during actual day,any good videographer wif a good price to intro?help me pls...
<br /><br />Hi, I have very happy with my VG job. He did a good job and charge a reasonable price (within Klang Valley). He charge RM 950 for morning and night session of my wedding. He does video editing and transfer to DVD. My husband and I still enjoy wathing it. If you are interested, you can call Mr. Lee 012-2655483 to view his sample.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hi everyone,

I just wondering are u gals engaged both photographer and videographer during your AD ? Is it necessary to have both? Or just one enough?

Piggy,

can i share ur AD VG too? my fren is looking for a VG on his wedding next yr march. thanks ya

Hi,

I have a contact of a VG, which i'll be using for my AD as well. His work is good~ :) please PM me if u need his contact. Price starts from RM1.2K+

I am looking for good videographer somewhere at northern part of Malaysia. My AD 29/11/2008 in Alor Star , Kedah. Hard to find a good videograoher in Kedah. I have limited budget. :unsure:

Can anyone introduce me ? I wish the videograpger and photographer come from the same place so they can give me special price. :P

I used to ask StarEast base in Prai. Price given as

photography RM1800-2000

videography RM1200

any free lance doing video grapher and photo grapher??? pls pm or email to me @ siangwei1102@yahoo.com.sg

i need video highlight... and having tight budget too...

ROM 5th June 2008, AD 22 feb 2009

Hi,

I have a contact of a VG, which i'll be using for my AD as well. His work is good~ :) please PM me if u need his contact. Price starts from RM1.2K+

Hi, piggy, can i have the contact no pls.... and also your AD highlite... thx.

Hi, I have very happy with my VG job. He did a good job and charge a reasonable price (within Klang Valley). He charge RM 950 for morning and night session of my wedding. He does video editing and transfer to DVD. My husband and I still enjoy wathing it. If you are interested, you can call Mr. Lee 012-2655483 to view his sample.

Hi, i called Mr Lee just now, he's very friendly.... will be meeting him next week. Can i view your wedding highlite? (i can't wait till next week.... )

Hi, i called Mr Lee just now, he's very friendly.... will be meeting him next week. Can i view your wedding highlite? (i can't wait till next week.... )

Hi piggy & victor,

Mind sharing your video highlight/clips and your videographers' contacts with me? Am also looking for videographer for my AD in Dec 08. My email is l_lengf@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Has anyone engage Eternal Shots for their VG before? Appreciate any feedback / comments...

Thank you..

I am looking for good videographer somewhere at northern part of Malaysia. My AD 29/11/2008 in Alor Star , Kedah. Hard to find a good videograoher in Kedah. I have limited budget. :unsure:

Can anyone introduce me ? I wish the videograpger and photographer come from the same place so they can give me special price. :P

Last weekend there is promotion at Queensbay and for photographer, they charge only RM988, will give u 1 album with 44 pages and all soft copy. No extra charge for outstation. VG, same price as what you get which is RM1200 from StarEast.

I used to ask StarEast base in Prai. Price given as

photography RM1800-2000

videography RM1200

mind to share with me ur quotation with Mr.Lee? my ad is on oct-08.

my email is jessjong04@hotmail.com

thanks

hi lee_yuki2000,

mind to share yrs video n quotation ?

i'm looking for VG for my AD.

thx u very much~~

yali-22-@hotmail.com

anyone knows any videographer below 1000 in penang??

You can try Albert Video but his quality is quite a bit lower...

Hi Coolnie,

I am new here (from Penang) and i just contacted Albert and arranged to meet up next mon cos he is recommended to be the best in Penang apparently. But seeing your comment, i am abit reluctant to have him now. He quoted me RM750 only which is way within my budget but i had no idea he is this bad. COuld pls provide me more info on how bad he is?

You can try Gary. He is a freelance Videographer in PJ. You can contact him at gary@kidaproduction.com

He is friendly and would pass you a free DVD for you to watch if you like his work.

hi emily,

i tried to email gary but the email got sent back.it's not a valid email add anymore it seems.you got his latest contacts?

thanks!

Jo

I am looking for a good videographer around RM1000 ~1500 in KL area for morning and evening section

My actual day will be on end of 2009 ....Pls send me the recomendation by email candy98209@gmail.com

Thankyou very much

Hi,

My big day is around the corner but lately just started to think of getting a VG, maybe a budget one. Anyone can introduce VGs who charges about RM1K?