claritzel

Highly recommended videographer

yes, mukriz is indeed very prob. he came to my house at 6am, and didnt eat at all until finished my shooting around 2pm. I asked him if he needs to eat anything, he said no need la, just ignore me and continue with your stuff, hehe...

and he finished my 9 minutes montage the same night itself...

i'm going to collect the dvd from him this wednesday...

thanks claritzel for recommending him here! really a gem and good good package compared to other VGs!

just got the DVD from mukriz today. 3 copies of dvd with nice cover designs..and he's very sweet to put the dvds in a pretty pink paper bag. really thumbs up to mukriz!

Hihi,

Can I have his contact as well? My email add is hfnee8879@hotmail.com

Thanks you!

I'm all praises for my wedding videographer. It's nonstop smiles everytime I play the daytime wedding video montage. :happy: They managed to savour every precious moments, and composed how we felt that day in that beautiful montage, in which we'll cherish for many years to come. :happy:

I'm so thrilled with their service and result that I just have to share it with you guys! Pictures paint a thousand words and here goes;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1KnEYaXViY...player_embedded

Feel free to comment k..

pp/s: This is NOT an advertisement. :lol: haha..strictly speaking from my heart. I just got their contacts around 2-3 months ago. =) Truly a hidden gem. Just view the youtube montage and you'll know what I mean. :wub:

Hi,

Can you give me their contact? Thanks

hi, im new here, im interested for the VG that u recomended, saw ur video realy felt the hapiness:)

by the way, can i have your VG contact? my email is chooityng@yahoo.com. thanks

Hi to all BTB,

I've just done my big day last week.... Would like to share my photographer... It comes with 2 photographers for AD morning session where 1 photographer will be stationed at bride's house and the other one covered groom side... Price is reasonable and negotioable.

Both of them are friendly and good in making fun so everyone will have a big smile (half Tai Kam Che)....

PM or email me if you're interested to have their contact number.

Regards,

Jo

I'm all praises for my wedding videographer. It's nonstop smiles everytime I play the daytime wedding video montage. :happy: They managed to savour every precious moments, and composed how we felt that day in that beautiful montage, in which we'll cherish for many years to come. :happy:

I'm so thrilled with their service and result that I just have to share it with you guys! Pictures paint a thousand words and here goes;

Feel free to comment k..

pp/s: This is NOT an advertisement. :lol: haha..strictly speaking from my heart. I just got their contacts around 2-3 months ago. =) Truly a hidden gem. Just view the youtube montage and you'll know what I mean. :wub:

Hi, appreciate if you could email me his contact. My email add is sarahgsk@gmail.com. tq dear.

Hey Please can you provide his contact details to me???It will be so nice of you...

Hi to all BTB,

I've just done my big day last week.... Would like to share my photographer... It comes with 2 photographers for AD morning session where 1 photographer will be stationed at bride's house and the other one covered groom side... Price is reasonable and negotioable.

Both of them are friendly and good in making fun so everyone will have a big smile (half Tai Kam Che)....

Regards,

Jo

Jo, which state the PG is?

ANy portfolio and contact?

Hi to all BTB,

Regards,

Jo

Jo, which state the PG is?

ANy portfolio and contact?

Hi,

PG from KL but heard from them they go all over the place.. maybe you can ask whether they go to your area or not.

You may contact him for portfolio.

Happy bargain....

Feel free to comment k..

hi can send me their contact shyen1981@yahoo.com. thanks

Hi to all BTB,

Regards,

Jo

Hi,

Can u pls email me the contact for ur photographer and videographer?