hope4it

diamond ring

needed a huge help here.... i'm getting really 'fan' oredi. I have bought 2 proposals ring n I needed 2 sell back 1 ring... anybody can help me to recommend a good place to sell it?? thanks if some1 can give a great idea.

Jewelry2Cash located next to Degem Bangsar. It advertises in The Star quite frequently. Alternatively, you can sell back to the shop you got the ring from. Do expect a significant discount to the ring!

needed a huge help here.... i'm getting really 'fan' oredi. I have bought 2 proposals ring n I needed 2 sell back 1 ring... anybody can help me to recommend a good place to sell it?? thanks if some1 can give a great idea.

Is gold diamond ring or white gold diamond ring?? If white gold suggest you keep it.

its a white gold...I did try to sell back to the shop I bought from but the proce is so low. the problem is I can't even keep it cos my gf is really angry bout it, saying I'm wasting too much money on the ring. I feel that I've screw up the whole thing. so headache now.

hope4it,

I suppose it's a proposal ring to her, am I correct? You've bought it for her as a sign of love to her, she still wont accept it?

wow thats a first @__@ anyways..off topic a little

from my point of view...no point selling it back as ur just throwing $$ into the sea.

might as well just ask her to keep it. after all u bought it sincerely as gifts.

its understandable she doesnt want u to waste the $$

but explain to her u'd really be wasting $$ if u sold it back at a loss.

at least its value will remain if she keeps it as a gift...

unless of course u guys need the money then well..thats a different story.

apart from that i guess it would have been a nice surprise if the budget was put into a single ring?

wow thats a first @__@ anyways..off topic a little

from my point of view...no point selling it back as ur just throwing $$ into the sea.

might as well just ask her to keep it. after all u bought it sincerely as gifts.

its understandable she doesnt want u to waste the $$

but explain to her u'd really be wasting $$ if u sold it back at a loss.

at least its value will remain if she keeps it as a gift...

unless of course u guys need the money then well..thats a different story.

apart from that i guess it would have been a nice surprise if the budget was put into a single ring?

wow :ohmy:

first time heard of a girl rejected to have another ring.

I have 1 proposal ring with small diamond and 1 wedding band.

because we don't wear a diamond ring everyday, to work.. do housework etc right?

But we wear wedding band everyday.

Perhaps you can try to talk to her why you bought 2, and suggest she can keep the ring as sweet memory between you and her?

Or keep it as your future babies (daughter) :wink:

how much the diamond ring u bought?

the ring that I wanted to sell kt back cost bout 2k+. and actually v really needed money to spend for our wedding. yeah, its indeed a good idea to keep it as a sweet memory or for our future babies. both of us knew that, but we really in need of money. haiz.... what a fool I am to end up in such a situation. the whole thing is in a mess right now.

Hello guys!

Diamond are all most valuable one and moreover,costly and memorable gift too and for your problem,you can sell back to the shop you got the ring from...Flowers

Yeah, he could sell back to the shop he bought unfortunately, the resell value of diamond in Malaysia is extremely low. For the price he paid for, guess around RM2k++ the maximum value that the shop would buy back probably just a few hundred bucks.