footie

Korean food.....

i'll never visit dorae in kota d'sara anymore. Reason is that their service have gone down the drain, we ask for refill but they only refill once and some dishes was taken back w/out any refill. Well, maybe they are trying to chase those customers to leave after finishing their meal. gotta search for other korean restaurant for sure.

agreed, not too bad. try out their "ukay beef" (not sure how to spell) it is a raw beef slice with marinated source....very nice.

Hi Footie,

Do you know where is bandar puteri Puchong (near Giant)? There's one quite nice Korean food 大长今 i think u can give it a try, u can have the traditional korean bbq there or look at the ala carte menu. Price average is about 30/pax. Best thing is that they serve free flow of korean "size dishes" :)

Let me know if u need the direction to go

I know one Korean food in Amcorp mall is very nice. If not mistaken shd be in 3rd floorr. I went there a few times and every time I also feel very satisfied after the meal. Recommended & brought a few friends to there before and every one of them also like it.

On top of the good taste, the price are very reasonable too ^^

Give it a try and let me know whether u like it or not :)