Wendy :D

2010 - Wedding Banquet Venues (hotels, restaurant) @ Penang and butterworth

Hihi, Anyone has any advise for wedding venues in Butterworth for 35- 45 tables ?

I try to search the forum about wedding venues in Butterworth and Penang...wow...really is a long discussion since 2006. http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=442

Thats y open new topics here...

Hope to get advice and suggestion for u all.

thanks in advance.

Hi Wendy,

first of all do u hv any budget for ur wedding venues? i'm fr penang island n i'm not very familiar with butterworth area but i heard sunway hotel is a rather popular choice for wedding dinner at seberang.

if u wan penang island venues i hv a few packages with me for 2010 :smile:

Hi Wendy,

first of all do u hv any budget for ur wedding venues? i'm fr penang island n i'm not very familiar with butterworth area but i heard sunway hotel is a rather popular choice for wedding dinner at seberang.

Hi,

thanks for your reply :)

My budget RM550 nett, around 35 tables.

Sunway hotel....I read many bad comments from forum, but not sure whether they alr improve their services now, because dont have latest update.

Mind to share Penang venues package 2010? because will have another wedding dinner at Penang too.

Hi Wendy,

Not sure whether do you interested to have your banquet at Kim Hee Restaurant Seberang Jaya?

If you interested, I can transfer to you. Earlier I have paid the deposit, but I need to change my venue now, so it will be good if someone interested to take it!

Thanks!

Hi Wendy,

Hi BS & AJ,

Will you please share the 2010 packages for penang island venues with me? Thanks :smile:

Hi Wendy & tattyteddy,

i'll jz share the prices here first and should u require details then pls gv me ur email n i'll send it to u k? :)

Cititel Penang - Treasure Forever = RM688 nett per table of ten

Golden Destiny = RM738 nett per table of ten

Diamond Hearts = RM788 nett per table of ten

Bayview Georgetown Hotel - Menu A = RM572.70 nett per table

Menu B = RM641.70 nett per table

Corner Club Menu A = RM338+, Menu B = RM418+, Menu C = RM538+

Setia Pearl Island Country Club = RM368+, RM428+, RM588+

hi BS & AJ,

may i have the contact for setia pearl island country club pls?

Hi Panda1020,

If you are referring to Pearl Palace at Setia Pearl Island country club...the contact is 604-643 9888, 644 9355.

But the maximum number of tables they can offer is 30 tables. I went to look at that place...nice scenery but because of the capacity constraint I did not choose that place.

Hi panda1020,

i always contact Ms Chan Chai Ling 019-4223757, she's the captain at pearl palace.if u need more than 25 tables, u can use the ballroom. i booked the restaurant cz i only hv 20 tables (maximum). i think the ballroom will be able to cater for more than 30 tables :)

Hi panda1020,

i always contact Ms Chan Chai Ling 019-4223757, she's the captain at pearl palace.if u need more than 25 tables, u can use the ballroom. i booked the restaurant cz i only hv 20 tables (maximum). i think the ballroom will be able to cater for more than 30 tables :)

Hi,

I'm considering to have my banquet at Penang Trades Hotel. Anyone have attended a wedding dinner in this Hotel? Any feedback on the food and the waitress service? Thanks

Hi panda1020,

Hi,

I'm considering to have my banquet at Penang Trades Hotel. Anyone have attended a wedding dinner in this Hotel? Any feedback on the food and the waitress service? Thanks

Hi Hi,

I attended my fren's wedding dinner at Pennag Trades hotels b4, I like the environment but I forgot the food taste god or not, I think should be ok. :)

Hi Wendy,

Not sure whether do you interested to have your banquet at Kim Hee Restaurant Seberang Jaya?

If you interested, I can transfer to you. Earlier I have paid the deposit, but I need to change my venue now, so it will be good if someone interested to take it!

Thanks!

icon9.gif Mind to share you change your venue to where?

hihi, anyone went to 醉乡楼 b4? how is the food? service ? place? any comment to share?

Can't read Chinese but I'm guessing its Shelaiton, Auto City? If it is,then food is real good but the stage is very tiny, some of your family members might have to have to stand off stage for the "Yum Seng" ceremony and not much deco can be done too.. Hope this info helps. :cool:

Hi Wendy & tattyteddy,

i'll jz share the prices here first and should u require details then pls gv me ur email n i'll send it to u k? :)

Cititel Penang - Treasure Forever = RM688 nett per table of ten

Golden Destiny = RM738 nett per table of ten

Diamond Hearts = RM788 nett per table of ten

Bayview Georgetown Hotel - Menu A = RM572.70 nett per table

Menu B = RM641.70 nett per table

Corner Club Menu A = RM338+, Menu B = RM418+, Menu C = RM538+

Setia Pearl Island Country Club = RM368+, RM428+, RM588+

Hi.. Can I have more details regards to all the places?I am having wedding reception in Pg for more than 40 tables.. Thank you

Hi ccz,

congratulations for ur upcoming wedding.btw,which do u prefer?hotel or restaurant?i think corner club x accommodate for more than 40 tables. i hv the softcopy quotation fr cititel n bayview for year 2010 only,not sure bout the price for 2011 though. if u still wan it,can u pls gv me ur email add?

Hi BS & AJ,

Can you please email me the softcopy quotations from cititel & bayview pls? Just for reference coz I'm hunting for reception venue in Penang too, either mainland or island. TQTQ :smile::smile:

Hi ccz,

congratulations for ur upcoming wedding.btw,which do u prefer?hotel or restaurant?i think corner club x accommodate for more than 40 tables. i hv the softcopy quotation fr cititel n bayview for year 2010 only,not sure bout the price for 2011 though. if u still wan it,can u pls gv me ur email add?

Hi all. I am new here, as you can see this is just my second post. I am planning to have my wedding reception end of this year, and looking for some restaurants (halal/ non-halal doesnt matter) at Prai/ Butterworth area to accommodate less than 20 tables. Any good recommendation?

Can anyone here can provide any comments on Hee Lai Ton Restaurant @ Autocity or Sunway Hotel @ Seberang Jaya? Nice food? Good service? How about ambience? Would really appreaciate your kind reply. TQ!

Hi, BS & AJ, you were a very lovely bride ( I saw your pic taken with Deric). Too bad, I wasn't there that night, was at another place. Anyway, wishing you all the best in your married life :cheers: .

Hi, any comment on the food and services at Setia Pearl Island Country Club or Corner Club?

Setia Pearl Island Country Club looks more classy with the decoration on their ballroom in the website, yet to visit there..

TQ

Yes, Sp Setia ballroom nice.. but be prepare to pay for deco... :smile: If you are having small wedding do, eg. less than 25tables , u might want to try the chinese restaurant at SP Setia, its nice n cosy but the stage very tiny nia..

Hi Pat Ong,

thanks for your wishes & compliment.Deric & friends made a splendid performance :D too bad din get to meet u on dat nite. wish u all the best yea... :)

lala01,

u can try to pay a visit to SP Setia Country Club.the food i would say normal...nothing special but they hv a new menu for year 2011 so maybe u could try the food there first at the pearl palace restaurant. the ballroom is nice if u hv about 35 tables to 40 tables. for less than 30 tables they usually do not recommend u to hold ur wedding reception in the ballroom. overall service was good but sadly jz duno why the projector spoiled on the nite of my wedding dinner therefore i wasn't able to play my dvd slide show :sad: