Sign in to follow this  
ghh

Where to buy cheap Snow Brand Formula Milk for Newborn in PJ

Where to buy cheap Snow Brand Formula Milk for Newborn in PJ?

So far, in Kota Damansara PJ, my husband found at 99Speedmart is selling RM45.95 for 900g tin. That is the cheapest.

Please suggest any other place that can get cheaper? I always heard people saying buy formula milk at Chinese Medical hall alwasys sell cheap. Please suggest where in PJ can get.

Thanks.

Speedmart is the cheapest compare to hypermarkets and chinese me hall. 45.95 consider reasonable compare to other brand.

my daughter had Snow for the first 6 months after birth, we bought the milk powder at Tmn Megah herbal shop. Ever since she started on solid, we switched to Enfalac A+ and bought it at Foh Peng at Damansara Jaya[few shops away from Public Bank]. The price at Foh Peng is cheaper by rm2 compare to Tmn Megah. and it has to be on cash basis when purchase milk powder whereby Tmn Megah accept credit card payment.

ps: Tmn megah herbal shop occasionally has some milk powder offer price

my daughter had Snow for the first 6 months after birth, we bought the milk powder at Tmn Megah herbal shop. Ever since she started on solid, we switched to Enfalac A+ and bought it at Foh Peng at Damansara Jaya[few shops away from Public Bank]. The price at Foh Peng is cheaper by rm2 compare to Tmn Megah. and it has to be on cash basis when purchase milk powder whereby Tmn Megah accept credit card payment.

ps: Tmn megah herbal shop occasionally has some milk powder offer price

Taman Megah herbal shop is near which part of Taman Megah?

Ghh,

Tmn Megah (ss24) herbal shop is located in between the food court and market which is still under construction. You need to walk up or drive in then would be able to see the shop. This shop is fully air-conditioned.

Hope you could find the shop easily :cheers:

yea the mingtien food court. that shop is just behind the parking booth when you drive up the slope for parking.

frankly, to me Enfalac is more expensive over there coz lynette had Snow and currently Enfa. Sorry couldnt give much detail of the milk powder pricing.

yea the mingtien food court. that shop is just behind the parking booth when you drive up the slope for parking.

frankly, to me Enfalac is more expensive over there coz lynette had Snow and currently Enfa. Sorry couldnt give much detail of the milk powder pricing.

Thanks CJYL. I know where is the shop now. I have been there once, many years ago. Food stuff there is cheaper.

Where to buy cheap Snow Brand Formula Milk for Newborn in PJ?

So far, in Kota Damansara PJ, my husband found at 99Speedmart is selling RM45.95 for 900g tin. That is the cheapest.

Please suggest any other place that can get cheaper? I always heard people saying buy formula milk at Chinese Medical hall alwasys sell cheap. Please suggest where in PJ can get.

Thanks.

Hi..

ur bb stil drink SNOW ya?? how is it?? i jus let my bb try Snow these few days loo.. the reason is my bb didnt pass her stool everyday.. :angry: so my aunty recommend to drink Snow.. she said its not so heaty n taste good.. but i found tat my bb didnt pass her stool oso after taken Snow.. :sad: today the 3rd days loooo.. i m so worry lah.. i let her drink water oso.. ur bb hav such kind problem?? how many times ur bb pass stool woooo??? thanks.. :lol:

kai: You shoudl try mamil gold. My bb also did not pass stool when she was on friso. But now ok. Mamil have oligosacharide.