luckybug, I have PM-ed you the details for nail services. I will be having my PS this Saturday. Will let you all know my experience and ya, show pictures too if I can manage to snap ;)

lynnlynn, I believe they have 2 MUAs there - Yen and another gal. I tried Yen's skills during gown fitting that day...not bad, she's fast and does natural-looking make-up.

luckybug, I have PM-ed you the details for nail services. I will be having my PS this Saturday. Will let you all know my experience and ya, show pictures too if I can manage to snap ;)

lynnlynn, I believe they have 2 MUAs there - Yen and another gal. I tried Yen's skills during gown fitting that day...not bad, she's fast and does natural-looking make-up.

Yeap, got your PM. Thanks. I will apply half day leave and I will go there to do my manicure and pedicure. ;) Ok ok.. I will wait for your postings. Remember not to drink so much water at night, or else eyes will have water bags. :-) Have fun!

jhow,

Feel excited for you... enjoy!!

jhow/luckybug, can u pm me the tmn megah add too?

wanna take my fw to try it out too....

jhow, ps this saturday....tension or not? i think most important is to feel happy and the natural smile will show automatically.....

jhow/luckybug, can u pm me the tmn megah add too?

wanna take my fw to try it out too....

jhow, ps this saturday....tension or not? i think most important is to feel happy and the natural smile will show automatically.....

I'm excited about tomorrow! Sure can't sleep but must calm down a little, or else I'll look like a panda tomorrow :) Thanks everyone for sharing the excitement with me!

Hi all,

I had my PS on Saturday and it was a lot of fun! We started at 10.30am and ended at around 9.30pm. Our MUA was Yen and PG was Steven...nice ppl! Went to Ulu Yam and Ampang for OD - luckily it was a fine day. Some tips to share:

1. Do wear push-up bra (cloth type) instead of stick-on, especially if you're small-breasted and taking OD. Once you sweat, the stick-on loses its stickiness and while changing, they may fall off - which happened to me...so embarrasing & funny!

2. Wear easy-to-slip on white shoes - you won't have the time to wear slippers and change, and wear again and change during OD. My OD itself took around 5 hours.

3. Remember to drink lots of water - I didn't and now, I have some mouth ulcers...

4. Must do manicure - quite a few shots require close-up on your face and nails

5. Must apply sunblock for OD - for those doing OD at Ulu Yam...the sun is rather fierce there!

6. MV - for packages with MV shots, do bring along your casual wear. My SA told me it would be taken another time but when I reached there, they decided to shoot MV. I had no choice but to take with what I wore that day. So sad...

We didn't realise how tired we were until we reached home...slept like a pig that night. My FH and I were laughing all the way when we saw each other all dressed up.

PM me if you want more details :D

jhow,

After reading your posting, I can feel your excitement. Hehe... :-) Did you take any pictures during the PS?

I don't get what you mean by cloth type push-up bra. Can show some link example? I think I have those stick-on bras, NuBra.

jhow,

After reading your posting, I can feel your excitement. Hehe... :-) Did you take any pictures during the PS?

I don't get what you mean by cloth type push-up bra. Can show some link example? I think I have those stick-on bras, NuBra.

What I meant was the normal strapless bra we always wear...if you want more "volume", just wear the normal push-up strapless bra. Mine was NuBra too...those that you use to stick on our skin too. Can fall off when we sweat.

1. Do wear push-up bra (cloth type) instead of stick-on, especially if you're small-breasted and taking OD. Once you sweat, the stick-on loses its stickiness and while changing, they may fall off - which happened to me...so embarrasing & funny!

it's depends on what type of gown you choose lor... you can't wear bare back gown with those strapless bra isn't it...?

hi all,

been some time since my last visit.

last two weeks i went to classic to pay for the balance deposit, they let me try some wedding dress and evening gown and basic makeup by Yen too. i like their weddind dress so much although not many are hanging there but all is very nice, 贵精不贵多嘛。The makeup is very natural, but i don't like the eye shadow colour they put pink, will communicate with the mua before the ps.

seem like more classic bride had join the forum, welcome on board. keep in touch to update each other.

evelynfoong,

How much package? no need to test the makeup, They are profesional. Not pretty also make you pretty, if you are not confident they service, y u sign up?

My package is RM2.5K. I'm very satisfy with their service till now. It is not that i'm not confident with them, just want to communicate and get what we want. This is to avoid problems on the ps day.

it's depends on what type of gown you choose lor... you can't wear bare back gown with those strapless bra isn't it...?

Oh ya hor, forgot to take that into account. Sorry! Maybe just use stick-on bra...

hi jhow,

so happy to meet u today at classic. u must be enjoying choosing ur photos....mind to share ur photo with me ??

iam sooooooo worry, that i couldnt find any nice n suitable gowns for myself as iam quite big size, hehe.

So, today was a bit relieved when there are still nice n suitable gowns for myself. But, i think u wouldnt have this problem like mine...haha...

Hi joeybabe, it was such a coincidence to see you there today. Luckily you recognised me; I guess my real person doesn't look much different from photo hor. Sorry I couldn't respond to you in Cantonese when you spoke to me...me don't know Cantonese :P .

Yeah, I was there to choose my photos today. Gosh, it took me 4 hours! Overall, I was quite disappointed with the outcome. No immediate wow factor. Probably coz the photos are not touched up yet (my eyebags are really bad...) or probably coz I'm not so photogenic, although my FH looks so dashing there. Somehow, I topped up another 10 photosfor nicer layout of my bigger album. Benny was very helpful. They're going to show me the album design layout in 2 weeks' time.

So, are you there for gown fitting? You must be very fast because after I was done, I didn't see you anywhere. How was it? Fun? Do share your experience...

Sorry, forgot to say this...I don't have the photos with me yet....but will definitely share once they're ready.. :)

Hello Classic Brides,

I had my first shooting last Friday. Saw the photos in camera while heading back to the BS, most were not within my expectation. I don't know whether it is because I just saw them in camera but not in pc, or I was just too tired after a day of shooting, I didn't feel good after looking at it. Then, I have my indoor shooting. Still, not within my expectation.

I will see whether I can communicate more to the photographer about what I want for my second day shooting. Quite disappointed. Anyway, I have to admit that I am quite a perfectionist after seeing so many beautiful photos from this forum.... Sigh...

jhow,

who is ur PG ? Have u voice out d opinions on the outcome of the PS ? Wat is their explanation ? Maybe probably they have not touch up d photos for u. Honestly, u look very sweet n pretty in real person..hehe

iam not going for gown fittings yest. I was there becoz iam sooo worry on the gown selection becoz of my size. If i couldnt find my 'desire' gowns, iam planning to MTM. Thats y, pop in just to check on their gowns. haha...

Hei, u added 10 photos into big album ? how much they charge u ?? do you add pages into d album ?

Yuh,

Who is ur PG then ? What do you mean by d photos not meeting expectation ?

Oooh...iam started to worry lioa after reading the comments from both of u...hmmm.....

joey,

I will let you know who my PG was after I go for photo selection. I don't want to be prejudicial when I even have not seen the photos in PC. It may because of my own tireness and as a perfectionist. Tomorrow will be my second shooting. I hope it will meet my expectation.

Something to add, as jhow said, silicon bra will lost its stickiness when sweating. Be prepared with that.

yuhchyng,

how come you have 2 days of shootings? Your package is for 2 days or you requested?

That's what I worry also about the silicon bra. I'm thinking to purchase another one, as a backup if the first one drop. Hehehe

bug,

u have to make sure ur breast and fingers are very very clean when u stick on ur breast. I think have to bring a small towel to wipe clean ur breast b4 stick on it. Sometimes, u might not sweat that time, but when u have sweated b4, then it will leave a layer of oil. I tried on the silicon bra b4 and its stick so well even i sweat so much. But when i sweat b4 and do not clean up prior to wear the silicon bra, then it will fall down...grrhhh

My SA mentioned about corset, she said its better to wear corset underneath and she recommend 1 brand from one of d direct selling company is selling. Dont know how much is that ? I dint asked.

bug,

SA told me if package is 3000 and above, then will have 2 days of shooting.

I didn't sweat before wearing the silicon bra, and even took my shower to make myself clean before everything. But when changing other gown during outdoor shooting, the bra started to get loose...and I had to press it to prevent dropping down. Haha...but don't worry too much because the gowns are tight and can actually hold your bra+breast. Just that when you are changing, hold it to prevent dropping.

joeybabe, I did tell them the photos are so-so only but they'll definitely defend themselves...said they are nice. Probably my expectations were way too high but most importantly, it's who i'm taking the photos with that matter :) Now hoping my photos after touch-up are nice.

For photos add-on, I only added photos, not pages. I was already prepared to resist from topping up but no choice in the end coz of album design layout. You see, 2-3 photos with same theme in 1 page make your album looks nicer, instead of the boring 1 photo in 1 page thingy. They charged me RM60 for per photo. Quite expensive compared to other BSs hor?

yuhchyng, you're lucky to get 2 days PS. My package is above RM3K too, but it's only 1 day. SA said the packages sold after March07 are all 1 day PS.

jhow,

They asked me to pay the balance after the shooting. But for me, I think I will clear the payment only I got everything, like albums, done my car deco, etc. Do you have the same experience? Have you paid the balance?

Hmm...seems like both of us have problem with their quality now. How??? No mood for second day shooting anymore. :(