wendy^v^gal

Where to buy Wedding gown?

Dear ang_lcm,

Yep, RM1888 is to buy all the dresses :) Sounds like you had a good deal, too. You should show ME your dresses :)

Can't show you the pictures yet - my AD is next year, so my wedding dress & evening dress is still with them for alteration. I'll try post them up when I can.

I went during promotion period, so I paid RM1888 for 3 dresses: Wedding gown, evening gown & cocktail dress. You might have to ask them what is the regular retail price.

I bought my wedding gown & evening gown from Eva Enchanted, located at Bukit Jalil. Their contact is available on their website, evaenchanted.com. Don't be put off by the dresses you see on their site - they've a more elegant & varied selection available at their showroom. Happy hunting!

how is the price?

Hi Sinejane,

U meant u bought 2 gowns and 1 dress for 1888? can show me the pic? hehe.. i just want to kepo only! cos i rented mine in Absolute Bride at RM388 per piece, their quality is good and it's my budget too! Can said worth to rent la! :lol:

Dear ang_lcm,

Yep, RM1888 is to buy all the dresses :) Sounds like you had a good deal, too. You should show ME your dresses :)

Can't show you the pictures yet - my AD is next year, so my wedding dress & evening dress is still with them for alteration. I'll try post them up when I can.

I went during promotion period, so I paid RM1888 for 3 dresses: Wedding gown, evening gown & cocktail dress. You might have to ask them what is the regular retail price.

I bought my wedding gown & evening gown from Eva Enchanted, located at Bukit Jalil. Their contact is available on their website, evaenchanted.com. Don't be put off by the dresses you see on their site - they've a more elegant & varied selection available at their showroom. Happy hunting!

how is the price?

Hi Sinejane,

U meant u bought 2 gowns and 1 dress for 1888? can show me the pic? hehe.. i just want to kepo only! cos i rented mine in Absolute Bride at RM388 per piece, their quality is good and it's my budget too! Can said worth to rent la! :lol:

ANyone here looking for a designer wedding dress? I 'm selling mine

you can view at

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/myphotos

i also have a few hair fascinators for wedding photography, wedding day & dinner for sale

-business solicitation is not allowed in the forum, please contact marcus@malasiabrides.com for further information.-

Can i know your gowns are made from which country?

Do you have a shop?

hi

i dont have any shop - i'm selling my own wedding gown only

do take a look at the link i gave earlier

let me know if you are interested

That means you made and design those wedding gown on your own in Malaysia, and sell it online?

I like those gowns you posted at the fb. is it possible to show actual image of the gown (not the one worn by professional model) as per requested item?

Thanks

if you are looking for some beautiful evening gowns, do check out this site www.mydressmeup[dot]com

i bought a few dresses from them, they are very helpful and offers very good quality designer factory overruns!

Dear ang_lcm,

ANyone here looking for a designer wedding dress? I 'm selling mine

you can view at

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/myphotos

i also have a few hair fascinators for wedding photography, wedding day & dinner for sale

Dear all

Sorry i gave the wrong link - the correct one should be

http://picasaweb.google.com/103794171017869678759

Please check the wedding gown & hair fascinators

QUOTE (oOPinkLADYOo @ Jun 18 2011, 05:32 PM)

CT One at Petaling Street, KL

any website to have a look?

www.eastbridal.com www.miniweddingdress.com www.weddingdressesgood.com

www.wholesale-weddingdress.com

Dear all,

Hope i can help.. I want to sell my white gown and 2 evening gowns as well. The evening gown is in pink colour and maroon colour. Do email me @ eleganz99@gmail.com if you want to have a look at it.

If you are looking at new one, then I'm selling affordable pre-order white gowns and evening gowns online as well. Please visit my FB page @ http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002462119439 if you are interested.

hey, i would like to buy my wedding gown & evening gown.

Any suggested online shop or shop at KL??

You can check out Belles & Tuxes in Sunway Giza Mall Kota Damansara. I bought mine for RM599 only..i think they have facebook

Online Wedding Dresses

How about this website: www.eastbridal.com because the price is cheapper (sorry,because i dont have much budget).Is anyone purchase on this site before?? If not, i only have to consider ebay later,there are so many sellers,i am dizzy! :mail:

Hi

You can go to this link www.libertemy.com for simple n nice wedding gowns.

Thx

Wow beautiful sharing, thank you so much for sharing with us. Really nice link atlantisian, i watched your link, i felt very happy with that. I found lot of model dresses for bridal, those all dresses are looking fantastic.