fluene

Scars

Went to US last winter. Skin was so dry and itchy. I scratched and scratched till blood came out and now my legs are discoloured at the wound especially the at the shin. Anyone know any creams or ways to get rid of these scars / discolorations?

You can use Oleeva Clear right away on existing hypertrophic and keloid scars. Oleeva Clear can be used to minimize hypertrophic and keloid scar formation on new wounds as soon as they have completely healed. On surgical incisions, you should use Oleeva Clear after the sutures have been removed.

went thru 3 treatments...and woo hoo, now i get back my scars free chest

hi Escudo,

i went for my 1st treatment yesterday...it was a painful experience for me ...*sob sob...

i did the microdermabration + vit C (for faster healing)

hopefully i can see the result very soon

Dr Loi indeed is a very good n nice person...

went thru 3 treatments...and woo hoo, now i get back my scars free chest

hi Escudo,

i went for my 1st treatment yesterday...it was a painful experience for me ...*sob sob...

i did the microdermabration + vit C (for faster healing)

hopefully i can see the result very soon

Dr Loi indeed is a very good n nice person...

hi there...

just wondering if Dr Loi has solutions to keloid problem. can you pls forward me the contact so that i can make an appointment for consultation with them?

thanks alot.

It's been a while since I last checked this thread! :)

I think I'm married to my scar as well - can't be bothered about getting rid of it. :P

i having surgery few mth ago,my doctor give me some vitamin E for it...its green color,and i saw watson and guardian hv sell also...but it might be take time for it,if you can accept

hi gurls,

I'm currently using Bio Oil for my old scars caused by car accident. Quite effective. It's been a month plus since I used it. My scar not that noticable dy.. Can try ler... I bot around RM29 in Kuching...

for scars.....nowadays ppl use laser to treat it

if u r willing to spend get laser lah....much more effective. my fren get her treatment at this place; skin club in menara hap seng near shangri la hotel....now her scars are gone already

i tell u gurl i didnt believe bio oil works.i already try it.maybe to some of u it works but slow.i need the scar to be dissapear a.s.a.p n applying the oil is too "leceh ma".im thinkg about doin the laser.my fren recommended me the clinic near hapseng too.i think i wana check it out...care to join me?

i've done fractional laser in dermagenesis oso. i felt my skin much better now. hope after finish my treatment my face can be as smoother as baby butt...really envy some1 with porcelain skin.maybe i should try ipl oso.hv small2 pores on my face.

Hi fluene,

You have greatly mistaken by scratching which is stongly prohibited by the physicians for dry and itchy skin. You should immediately go to the consultant and dermatologist for acne scar for its remedy. I used to have many acne Scar, after using DR Secret it took 3 months and it went away, I was so lucky. Tried lots of products but they did not work. Although it is expensive, its worth the value if it works.

Thanks

Fraxel laser... :lol:

my scars are so much lighter now after 5 treatments... makeup also holds better; not as cakey :wub:

if you wanna know more, can PM me...

hi,i would like to know more...can i know whr u got d treatment ? how much/treatment ?

usually how long for d treatment ?? izzit pain ?

thx

My younger brother has taken Praventac for his pimple and scars for 2 months plus. Pimples has subsided since and the red colored scars on hsis face has lessen way alot. Maybe you can give it a try.