adeline

adeline AD Photos

very nice gown adeline.

ur hair look straight, i can see is zig zag style rite?? very nice....i did it b4 but many of my friend dun think i look nice in straight hair. they prefer my hair to be curly......... ;) but i like straight hair coz easy to maintain. <_<

u all are welcome to view my ROM photo. very simple actually....

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=qctubt...05&x=0&y=2l12im

Lovely Lace!! I also had my ROM at JPN Putrajaya!! hehe... have u seen my photos yet?? :P So excited lah, hahha, so far have not seen any ROM in putrayaja yet :rolleyes:

Adeline, agreed with other members, u look lovely in ur gown. onli ROM photos ka, where is the PS n AD photos?

Lovelylace, u r so petite n sweet. Thx for ur photos too.

Lynn, i didn't see your photo yet. can u share with me?

nicolespt@gmail.com

nobody tell me putrajaya JPN is so nice place. i went there bcoz my FH is catolic so dun wan to go 'tien hou' temple. so i choose a newest JPN in selangor.

at first i thought register at government place sure very conservative one. who know the decoration is so sweet and the moment she said 'you may kiss the bride'.....wow..i know i'm marrying someone...... :P

Lynn,

im also ROM in JPN Putrajaya lah...but still havent show u all my ROM photo...hehe... :P

hey i know u ROM in putrajaya, but have not seen photos mah... So when are u going to show us?! :P

lynn & pipi

in putrajaya, wat language do they use ah? BM or english? can we request dual language ah....since my parents prefer in english but my bf parents prefer cantonese/ mandarin?

cham lor...malay ah? dun think the parents goin to like it..

but if do other places...only in mandarin wor..also tak boleh...coz my parents n me dun understand mandarin....

ooh...got english...good good. and a chinese lady, mayb we can request her to speak dual language...hahaha. but do we hv to request or do they choose for us ah?

who know the decoration is so sweet and the moment she said 'you may kiss the bride'.....wow..i know i'm marrying someone...... :P

WAH!!!!! :o SO NICE!!! they got say 'you may kiss the bride' !!! SOOOOOO romantic leh !! :o just like in the church wedding ... so envy you ..... mine was not in English, I was a bit upset coz i've waited all my life to say 'I DO' but ended up saying something else :( :( but in small town like Ipoh don't think got so many choices of language leh ... all who work there were mostly Malays ... My registrar never even told us that we could exchange ring liao <_< luckily we already planned to exchange rings and we did it after signing the papers ...

JooJoo:

my FH said if not mistaken u can write down what language u wan in the form. if you wan mandarin or etc maybe u can ask from them.

yeah yeah she got say 'you may kiss the bride' after exchange the rings. we like shock coz is gov place so we didn't prepare that. then my FMIL said kiss la.........then only we do that......... :P

hi adeline,

saw ur photos...you looks pretty, the nice weather make your photos look bright!!! :P you gown is from SA creation right? saw that b4...nice choice!!! :D

hey adeline .... can I see your pics too??? pls pls ... in exchange i will let you have a look at my ROM pics also k ...heehee :P

my add : sabrina_tcl@hotmail.com

thanks in advance! :)

whoever hasn't received my invitation pls check it now. I just sent :rolleyes:

June,

I haven't got my PS data file yet and AD is on 8 Jan.

If u dun mind, i can share with u my gown fitting pics while waiting for PS pics. Check your mailbox for my invitation k. Pls dun mind the pics were not that nice as we focus on the gown more :P