adeline

adeline AD Photos

Hey Adeline,

Just want to check if the ROM pics i received were from you ... you were the slim, tall bride with white dress and long straight hair right? and also you had your ROM in 'Tian Hou Kong' I supposed? Coz the place looked like some temple to me ... anyway, thanks very much for sharing your lovely pics with me :)

by the way, do you mind sharing with me your gown fitting photos too? hee hee :P

Thanks again ... my add : sabrina_tcl@hotmail.com

adeline...

went thru ur gown fitting photos again n most of them r realy nice. but the following photo no r the ones dat i lease prefer...wonder if same taste as u ..

no. 1,5,9,12,22,39 (blue gown), 45 & 50

the rest ....ichiban! but my fav r no. 7,20,25,27,33 & 36

mine one is english in putrajaya JPN. is a chinese lady.

LOVELY LACE,

Mine one same as ur one....haha..english...same lady as u..hehe.. :P

athena, myteddybear n June,....

first thing is the MUA delay my make up time...i reach there 3.30pm... i book him 4pm actually,,u know he dare to accept another customer same time as me for her hairdo + make up... :ph34r: keep ask me to wait..wait..wait...dunno whether my face look very easy to let ppl bully?? :(

All my guest only waiting for me lah...so paiseh...kampung ppl so punctual lah...until the restaurant ask my dad whehther want to started the first dishes??? my hubby keep going said "CANNOT" must wait until my appearance...

Then, the restaurant got free one wedding photo poster to us, U KNOW???? they exchange my hubby n I surname lah...WAH LAU EH????wht kind of mistake....?? i duuno wht the services they provided!!!!

after tht, i order the corsages, the florist shop wrongly put as Orchid i/o roses which I want!!!!!

im so :angry::angry::angry: lah......Y ME???????

pipi...one by one things happen, so pity you...i think i got to start pray hard already...u know what, my brothers wedding two years ago got lots of thing happen ler...

the most scary thing happen is the organist of the church died in accident on the day before their church wedding ler...there are few more things happen lar...

they exchange my hubby n I surname lah...WAH LAU EH????wht kind of mistake....??

pipi, ur mua is a guy? ya, i agreed, u look very 'sun' one la.

so wat time the mua finished makeup n wat time u started ur dinner?

U received the posted on tat day ka?

June,

i go to the saloon with my mum n two of my cousin...i ask him to do my mum first since she need to go there early mah...

u knoe he started on nearly 5.30pm lah..n finished it on 7.30pm!!! that time all my guest already full n waiting for me, but me ?? still havent wear my gown n those accesorries thing lah...shitt man...force me to speak roughly....!! ( i seldom said those bad word lah) hehe...

Then, i saw my mum's make up...he done not very well on her lah....my mum said he so "cu lu" on her face...then my tear nearly want to come out liao....dunno he will make what kind of bride make up on me lah!! then the mUA keep going said, no need too worry lah....the bride always the late one reach... :angry:

Finally, finished it...luckily he done well on my bridal make up...if not how am I going to look at my guest ler...I reach there on 8.15pm loh...

June, u r right...must pray verrrrrry hard to our god to bopi all the thing going well n smooth all the time..... :D

wah..which MUA so bad ler? from ur BS?

but he too much lor, oredi his fault for the delay but say the bride alwiz late, wher got such thing!

anyway, wat is done is done lor. dun feel bad. most important thing is the marriage, wedding dinners r juz customary....

hye pipi!

welcome back !! :) dun be so angry lah... it's over already.... sometimes it's inevitable to meet ppl like that, i also meet a few ler. Somehow just forget about it!! eventually u have nice make up also right?! forget the unhappy moments!!

got photos to share yet? hehe, my gowns ah, look very nice... but got minor defects loh, cannot comment now. Will see the final product next week! :) read my blog lah, got some photos there :)

pipi,

welcome back! the next thing you have to prepare is your GDL rite?

talking about those unexpected things..... really out of our control hoh... even if we have rehearsal, anything unforeseen can happen...

me scare scare also leh...